TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, when I first got to Dallas I jumped on POF and won.

You ain't meeting no wives on there but quick and easy yambs are abundant.
but were they at least decent? the yams in my area be whack as hell lookin, like i dont wanna even use my **** on that ****

Real talk the best I ever hit on that joint was a 6.5.

Eh, when I first got to Dallas I jumped on POF and won.
You ain't meeting no wives on there but quick and easy yambs are abundant.
you in the D too?

Yeah man I been here 4 years.

As far as the whole not being from where you at to get yambs bit....

I was born in Michigan but I grew up in Texas and I went to college in Michigan and man that whole "not being from there" works like a charm. Apparently I developed an accent living in Texas for so long and broads ate it up.

Now I'm back in Texas, I play up the whole being from Michigan bit :lol:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TO TRAVEL A LOT LIKE I DO, DO YOU FIND GIRLS IN CERTAIN CITIES MORE APPROACHABLE AND READY TO GIVE UP THE YAMBS, THAN IN OTHER CITIES?
FOR ME, THE TWO SPOTS THAT COME TO MY MIND ARE L.A. AND TORONTO.
TORONTO IS :x :smh: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . I HAVE NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN AND SMASHED SO MANY GIRLS IN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME AS I DID WHEN I WAS THERE. I'M TALKING QUALITY WOMEN TOO, SOLID 8-9'S. NOT TO MENTION THEY BE FEELING THE DARKER ETHNICITIES UP THERE FOR SOME REASON. I GO BACK THERE AS OFTEN AS I CAN.
L.A. IS THE SAME WAY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT THEY JUST SEEM SO OPEN TO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS AND FREE TO HAVE FUN IN THESE TWO CITIES. QUITE THE OPPOSITE THAN IT IS HERE IN TEXAS.

[COLOR=#red]Gonna have to agree with you brother. I had a job where I traveled between San Diego and VA on a regular basis, and it was too easy. I'd have to say California is THE best as far as smashing hot random chicks on a short term basis. I had this rich Mexican chick (owns her own biz) on my team in 2010 from Fresno...gave me head in her MDX AFTER taking me out for dinner and wine. She approached me with her friend after seeing me get out of my rented Dodge Challenger Hemi :lol: After she topped me off in her whip she drove us to the gas station and she told the cashier she needed a box of Magnums...then we went back to the telly and banged out for hours literally. This chick was the type to charter a private jet to fly her and her girls to Vegas for her bday. I had to drop her since I got married and wife found the pics and deleted them, but she's still on deck if I wanted it.

All that to say CALI has it best, my first and only Menage happened in Cali.[/COLOR]

:lol: :lol: :lol: WELL DONE SIR.

ANOTHER QUESTION. GUESS I'M IN A TALKING MOOD TODAY BUT HAS ANYONE SEEN IN PERSON A YAMB THEY WOULD SAY IS A LEGIT 10? I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN A 10 IN MY LIFE AND I'VE SEEN SOME BADDDDDDDDDD BROADS BUT SOMETHING ALWAYS KEEPS THEM FROM BEING A 10 IN MY EYES.
yea, first time i went to NYC, and the first time i went to South Beach

[COLOR=#red]Gonna have to agree with you brother. I had a job where I traveled between San Diego and VA on a regular basis, and it was too easy. I'd have to say California is THE best as far as smashing hot random chicks on a short term basis. I had this rich Mexican chick (owns her own biz) on my team in 2010 from Fresno...gave me head in her MDX AFTER taking me out for dinner and wine. She approached me with her friend after seeing me get out of my rented Dodge Challenger Hemi :lol: After she topped me off in her whip she drove us to the gas station and she told the cashier she needed a box of Magnums...then we went back to the telly and banged out for hours literally. This chick was the type to charter a private jet to fly her and her girls to Vegas for her bday. I had to drop her since I got married and wife found the pics and deleted them, but she's still on deck if I wanted it.
All that to say CALI has it best, my first and only Menage happened in Cali.[/COLOR]

no lie i remember when you actually posted pics of that rented challenger for some thread on here

lmao

yo elder i thought you were married and kids?

eh, i dont judge, military cats are grimey.

edit: yea i see now before you got married haha

Last edited:
10 based only on looks = maybe 3 times in my entire life. one in nyc on the subway in the morning when we were walking around like tourists and i seen this 20 something hispanic bird in a businesswoman outfit, i would've sucked a hardboiled egg out of her anus right there on the spot. another i saw in sf also in the downtown area shopping, probably some old guy's trophy wife but she was so bad, like all she did was shop at expensive stores and work out cuz her calves/legs had me rock. 

10 based only on looks = maybe 3 times in my entire life. one in nyc on the subway in the morning when we were walking around like tourists and i seen this 20 something hispanic bird in a businesswoman outfit, i would've sucked a hardboiled egg out of her anus right there on the spot. another i saw in sf also in the downtown area shopping, probably some old guy's trophy wife but she was so bad, like all she did was shop at expensive stores and work out cuz her calves/legs had me rock. 

:x :smh: :lol:

ANOTHER QUESTION. GUESS I'M IN A TALKING MOOD TODAY BUT HAS ANYONE SEEN IN PERSON A YAMB THEY WOULD SAY IS A LEGIT 10? I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN A 10 IN MY LIFE AND I'VE SEEN SOME BADDDDDDDDDD BROADS BUT SOMETHING ALWAYS KEEPS THEM FROM BEING A 10 IN MY EYES.
Also has only happened twice in my life. One was at a Brazilian Steakhouse here in Atlanta when I was with my pops. The place sells like $100 dollar steaks and all that....Dude walks in with his woman, clean cut, clean suit.

So fine was she that I turned to my father, and he said "I know."

As beautiful as she was, she also had that smile that somehow told me she had a nice personality.....which literally took her from a 9 to a 10.

The other was some random I saw at an amusement park in Indiana of all places. Never had the balls back then to even think about saying hello....

Also has only happened twice in my life. One was at a Brazilian Steakhouse here in Atlanta when I was with my pops. The place sells like $100 dollar steaks and all that....Dude walks in with his woman, clean cut, clean suit.

So fine was she that I turned to my father, and he said "I know."
As beautiful as she was, she also had that smile that somehow told me she had a nice personality.....which literally took her from a 9 to a 10.

The other was some random I saw at an amusement park in Indiana of all places. Never had the balls back then to even think about saying hello....

THIS HAD ME DYING. :lol:

IF I EVER SAW ONE ON THE STREET I WOULD DEF TRY AND HOLLA JUST FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT'S LIKE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY :lol:

Met a chick off POF and she had me fooled :smh:

I think I'm done with this online stuff.

i know what you went through^^^

post her pics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAN SHE WAS ON THAT MEDUSA TIP?

I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT THEY HIT THAT SKYPE BEFORE THE MEETUP. THIS ONE CHICK TRIED TO SET THE WEBCAM UP ON THE MYSPACE ANGLE STEEZ. I TURNED THE WEBCAM OFF AS SOON AS I SAW AND PROCEEDED TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY :lol:

It wasn't like she fooled me into thinking she was bad but online it was like

but in person it was like

When I saw her I was immediately disappointed in myself and spent the whole time trying to convince myself she looked better but it didn't work

I took it a little bit too far on the white girl tip and definitely reached for one :smh:....

Met a chick off POF and she had me fooled :smh:

I think I'm done with this online stuff.

i know what you went through^^^

post her pics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAN SHE WAS ON THAT MEDUSA TIP?

I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT THEY HIT THAT SKYPE BEFORE THE MEETUP. THIS ONE CHICK TRIED TO SET THE WEBCAM UP ON THE MYSPACE ANGLE STEEZ. I TURNED THE WEBCAM OFF AS SOON AS I SAW AND PROCEEDED TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY :lol:

It wasn't like she fooled me into thinking she was bad but online it was like

but in person it was like

When I saw her I was immediately disappointed in myself and spent the whole time trying to convince myself she looked better but it didn't work

I took it a little bit too far on the white girl tip and definitely reached for one :smh:....

:lol: :lol:

I FOLLOW THIS RULE IF I'M TALKING TO A CHICK ONLINE FOR ONLINE TO EVENTUAL FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTERS

DAMN I WANT = SORT OF WANT IN PERSON
SORT OF WANT = DO NOT WANT IN PERSON

OR YOU CAN JUST HIT EVERY GIRL WITH A DERATING FACTOR OF 1. AN 8 IS PROBABLY A 7 IN REAL LIFE AND SO ON.

YOU GOT TO BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE BECKY'S. THEY ARE THE MASTERS OF MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER ONLINE THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE IN PERSON.

after reading the last page i finally figured out what this shirt i have means

i use to wear it all the time without eem knowing

LMAO, the line has officially been blurred, NT jokes have spilled into my everyday convo

texting yams right now, and she said we're going to go see some tatas tonight, so im like "Yours?????????" then i send "Please Respond" as a total joke, not realizing how lame that was, and now she really isnt responding LMAO

LMAO, the line has officially been blurred, NT jokes have spilled into my everyday convo

texting yams right now, and she said we're going to go see some tatas tonight, so im like "Yours?????????" then i send "Please Respond" as a total joke, not realizing how lame that was, and now she really isnt responding LMAO

I'M DYING AT THE "PLEASE RESPOND" :lol:

As far as bad, used to work with a chick that was close. She looked like if Beyonce and Kim K had a kid, flawless skin etc. But then she opened her mouth and sounded like Shenaynay. She was most def the baddest ******* I've ever seen, just couldn't stand her talking. Everyone's intial reaction to hearing her speak is always "oh my..." because it was so unexpected. **** was funny.

As far as bad, used to work with a chick that was close. She looked like if Beyonce and Kim K had a kid, flawless skin etc. But then she opened her mouth and sounded like Shenaynay. She was most def the baddest ******* I've ever seen, just couldn't stand her talking. Everyone's intial reaction to hearing her speak is always "oh my..." because it was so unexpected. **** was funny.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate chicks that always ask me what im doing... this freshman broad I bagged from my swimming class(requirement to graduate :lol: ) literally asks me 4 times a day

Hate chicks that always ask me what im doing... this freshman broad I bagged from my swimming class(requirement to graduate
laugh.gif
) literally asks me 4 times a day
That's cue for you to INVITE HER to spend some time with you, it's her way of gauging how interested you are in her. She wants to spend time with you, but she doesn't want to impose. It's a good thing.

About the 10 conversation ~

I saw the first girl I would classify as a ten earlier this week. Cute face, nice breasts, small bubble butt, nice smile, non-pointy elbows, etc.

She looks like only hangs out with rich Tyrone, the basketball/football player though with a professional career in the future.

I f'ed up like that too before!

sent the "please respond" thinking it was funny, then I realized this chick probably thinks I really meant it :x

no way you could even explain it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom