TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiight.... so, I see alot of ppl saying that married chick is playing games.... and ya'll are right. She is. However it seems most people are using games in a negative connotation.
But isn't Elder playing games too tho?? (No dis to him, but he's the only married dude in here so I'm using him as an example) He got the broad number and a photo with her :lol: If anything I'd think he'd be more apt to act than she (she didn't do anything but ask a question)
Basically I'm asking aren't both scenarios examples of married people playing games with single people.

i was the first person to question how odd Elder's actions in his story were seeing as he's apparently faithfully married so i agree. both of em playin games. no argument here.
[COLOR=#red]
:rofl: Oh wow. Yeah I'll admit to toeing the line a bit, but I never planned on doing anything with ole girl. Straight catch and release sport fishing. I'm married, but I still have that instinct. Nobody said I was perfect :\ I got the pic cause I figured it would be nice to show NT and my boys in real life...you know how fishing stories go...they are always exaggerated, so I did it to have proof of my "catch"[/COLOR]

Last edited:
saw an angel of God at the gym earlier. How would y'all go about striking up a conversation at the gym?

Made eye contact and smiled. If I see her again, I'm going to ask her to marry me... straight up lol

:smokin

saw an angel of God at the gym earlier. How would y'all go about striking up a conversation at the gym?
Made eye contact and smiled. If I see her again, I'm going to ask her to marry me... straight up lol
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Ok get ready for a cool story guys...

So I get out of eating at this Hawaiian place and get into my car, start it, roll down my window and pick a song on my phone to play, when all of a sudden this girl comes up to the window looking like she wants to tell me something. I got a little skeptical that she just approached me out of nowhere because she was kinda cute. Turns out that she was selling cologne as an internship for her major and if she were to sell the most, her tuition would be fully paid for (not sure how legitimate that statement is, but I digress).

So after a while of trying to get out of her salesman schemes, she finally convinces me to buy a bottle, but only because I know how much it sucks to pay for school. So she walks with me to get the money and we're talking and we seem to hit it off well (also I'm not sure if her being nice was a convincing factor that she used to push me to buy her product). So as we're walking back to my car, we continue to talk and I hand her the money and that's when I said "why don't you put in your number?" and handed her my phone. So she did. After the fact, she didn't even seem weirded out and even asked me for some of the candy I just bought cause she "likes them." It was not an awkward exchange at all. The only thing that gets me is, I may have potentially scammed into copping this stuff and she was probably just trying to be nice so I would cop.

So based on what I laid out, would you say that her number is real? And if it is, how long should I wait to hit her up?

*puts on flame suit*

u got played son
*Dead.*

posted "It's a wrap" on facebook

girl likes instantly 

She wants the D

Ima give her some good D

aaannddd....... It's a wrap

[COLOR=#red]
:rofl: Oh wow. Yeah I'll admit to toeing the line a bit, but I never planned on doing anything with ole girl. Straight catch and release sport fishing. I'm married, but I still have that instinct. Nobody said I was perfect :\ I got the pic cause I figured it would be nice to show NT and my boys in real life...you know how fishing stories go...they are always exaggerated, so I did it to have proof of my "catch"[/COLOR]
:lol: you ain't eeeem gotta explain. i see where you comin from.
you was just playin w/ ol girl. not saying it's a bad thing, but it was nothin serious just like the dude up there who was talkin to the married broad

Aiight, I'mma just answer from MY perspective---- I literally HATE hate when people try to engage me in a conversation and they see I'm on the phone. If you got time to spare maybe kinda wait a moment or two to see if they get off the phone.
Or, hit her with this and see how she responds
laugh.gif

not this exact sign, but a sign asking her to get off the phone so you could talk to her....
why does this sound thirsty tho?......maybe it just sounds bad in writing?

I just bagged this nice looking girl at Barnes and Noble. If you're a college student, libraries and book stores are gold mines. They make it too easy, haha.

I just bagged this nice looking girl at Barnes and Noble. If you're a college student, libraries and book stores are gold mines. They make it too easy, haha.

[COLOR=#red]I took a hood chick to Barnes and Noble one time, got her a Starbucks Frappucino, put her onto some books about stuff she was interested in, and her mind was BLOWN. Then a few days later I banged out like I just came off a bid...that combo of intellectual stimulation and that relentless drillin I put on her had her nose wide open. Glad I could take her to new horizons :rofl: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I took a hood chick to Barnes and Noble one time, got her a Starbucks Frappucino, put her onto some books about stuff she was interested in, and her mind was BLOWN. Then a few days later I banged out like I just came off a bid...that combo of intellectual stimulation and that relentless drillin I put on her had her nose wide open. Glad I could take her to new horizons :rofl: [/COLOR]

Son, hahaha!! The one I got already seems deep in her studies, so the ground work is done. I just have to handle mine now.

Breh, I have no problem in the field knocking females down and getting the number (even though i could be doing a helluva lot better) but for some reason i can't secure the meet-up. It seems like either they lose interest or i some how kill the convo by texting back hella late for some or too soon for others or even just texting the wrong response or convo starter. Anybody got tips on securing the date after getting the number?

Cliffs

I suck at texting and can't secure a meet up

Breh, I have no problem in the field knocking females down and getting the number (even though i could be doing a helluva lot better) but for some reason i can't secure the meet-up. It seems like either they lose interest or i some how kill the convo by texting back hella late for some or too soon for others or even just texting the wrong response or convo starter. Anybody got tips on securing the date after getting the number?

Cliffs

I suck at texting and can't secure a meet up
^stop texting and call them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom