TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas might have to cut off this shorty I thought was gonna be special.

So she calls me and say her BF was in a car accident and she was going to the hospital to spend time with her. We decide to meet up and chill at her house. I get there and she's being a little quite then normal while eating but nothing major, so she hops in the shower. While she's in the shower, I get comfortable on the long couch. She comes out and lays on the short couch, so I'm thinking that's off but whatever. She lays over there for about 30 mins, I don't question or say anything about it. Eventually she gets up and comes where I'm at and the rest of the night went cool and normal. This morning to text me "sorry about being distant". I write "explain" and she respond "nothing serious." So I say "it's gotta be something that made you act distant". She says it nothing don't trip.

Now usually I would brush **** off but not gonna lie but sides have feelings caught up. One thing I'm proud about is my past with all my females I've seriously dealt with is that I established early is we keep it real with each other. 100% real. I feel disrespect bout how she handled this situation, if I mustard up enough damns to care and ask what was wrong don't brush me off. Feel me? I didn't wanna address it over text but I will in person today. I'm going to let her know straight up that I'm not your man so you doesn't have a reason to lie to me or hide anything bc it came off shady and I can't handle shady people. She's 25 and maybe nobody has ever check her on this but however she handles to conversation I'm ready to deal with it. Either she can take it and learn from it and we move on or I wash my hands with her completely.

What y'all think?

Last edited:

So she calls me and say her BF was in a car accident and she was going to the hospital to spend time with her. We decide to meet up and chill at her house. I get there and she's being a little quite then normal while eating but nothing major, so she hops in the shower. While she's in the shower, I get comfortable on the long couch. She comes out and lays on the short couch, so I'm thinking that's off but whatever. She lays over there for about 30 mins, I don't question or say anything about it. Eventually she gets up and comes where I'm at and the rest of the night went cool and normal. This morning to text me "sorry about being distant". I write "explain" and she respond "nothing serious." So I say "it's gotta be something that made you act distant". She says it nothing don't trip.

Personally I say give cut her some slack, her best friend was in an accident.  Depending on how serious it was she could questioning her on mortality.  We all like to think we are invincible, until something happens.  File it away and bring it back up if something else happens that seems off.

Now usually I would brush **** off but not gonna lie but sides have feelings caught up. One thing I'm proud about is my past with all my females I've seriously dealt with is that I established early is we keep it real with each other. 100% real. I feel disrespect bout how she handled this situation, if I mustard up enough damns to care and ask what was wrong don't brush me off. Feel me? I didn't wanna address it over text but I will in person today. I'm going to let her know straight up that I'm not your man so you doesn't have a reason to lie to me or hide anything bc it came off shady and I can't handle shady people. She's 25 and maybe nobody has ever check her on this but however she handles to conversation I'm ready to deal with it. Either she can take it and learn from it and we move on or I wash my hands with her completely.

What y'all think?

I think he meant best friend not boy friend. Atleast i hope he did :lol:

But yea females are a lot more sensitive. I'd cut her some slack b/c of her situation right now, i dont think you should feel disrespected like that. If you guys kept it wun hunnid from the jump, you should expect it to still be wun hunnid. Unless of course she continues acting like this.....

I SPENT A LOT MONEY ON YOU DIAMOND
Yea some girls are actually Oblivious to the fact that we are trying to kick game when we dont make that intention clear or atleast have that aura.

Girls actually believe that men and women can be friends with no prior history or mutuals involved .

I think I have 1 female friend that I met after college that i never wanted to hit or date. and that i didnt meet through anyone else.
That's definetly true but some chicks love attention too because I was literally flirting with her I kinda figured she had a boyfriend but I wasn't too sure and she switch the conversation so fast as soon as she saw her man walking toward us lol

[h2]***Addresses Yamb family***[/h2]

What say you, do we need a pic to judge if she is a stripper or not?  Yay or Nay.

I don't see anything wrong with a quick pic of her so we uh, know who she is.  Especially since I been to a couple of strip clubs in DC.  Fuegos, The House, La Rouge (closed indeffinitely).

i'ma try to get a good shot of her next class. or i might ask her for her number then get her twitter or instagram.

but i just have this extreme gut feeling that she pop it for pimp somewhere around the city.

you have used BF. for best friend before lol you have to start using something else. always confused..

I'm be 100 with you. you knew that happened to her bestie. and u went over there and let her be distant. that was a douche move on your part. you claim you have a bit of feelings for her yet u act like she was in the wrong cuz she wasn't giddy or trying to sit on your lap or something..

I'm sure that wasn't a test for bf material but if it was you failed. you're a terrible "friend"

I have no disrespect towards you but I will keep it real

Last edited:
i'ma try to get a good shot of her next class. or i might ask her for her number then get her twitter or instagram.

but i just have this extreme gut feeling that she pop it for pimp somewhere around the city.
Cool, if she is thick she probably shakes it at The House, if she is expensive then Stadium.

you have used BF. for best friend before lol you have to start using something else. always confused..

I'm be 100 with you. you knew that happened to her bestie. and u went over there and let her be distant. that was a douche move on your part. you claim you have a bit of feelings for her yet u act like she was in the wrong cuz she wasn't giddy or trying to sit on your lap or something..

I'm sure that wasn't a test for bf material but if it was you failed. you're a terrible "friend"

I have no disrespect towards you but I will keep it real

True I appreciate it dog I'm acceptable to constructive criticism. :lol:

It's her bestfriend

I'm terrible at reading women minds man, as I'm sure a lot of other men are.

this is my first time ever dealing with her when some real **** has happen. Idk if that's how she just handle things or what. I feel like she shut down on me. And I didn't like it.

Last edited:
True I appreciate it dog I'm acceptable to constructive criticism. :lol:

It's her bestfriend

I'm terrible at reading women minds man, as I'm sure a lot of other men are.

this is my first time ever dealing with her when some real **** has happen. Idk if that's how she just handle things or what. I feel like she shut down on me. And I didn't like it.
a lot of people can't just brush stuff off. the fact that she still invited you is more than likely she expected some sort of comfort. with you proclaiming you're not her man. I'm sure she wasn't about to hop out shower and go snuggle with you and cry in your arms. but I still think she probably wanted you to atleast speak up. ask if she wanted to talk about it.

if anything you should apologize to her for being a bit insensitive

What y'all think?

If you're saying you're not her boyfriend then why are you tripping? "She didn't sit next to me so I wanna cut her off"

If you're saying you're not her boyfriend then why are you tripping? "She didn't sit next to me so I wanna cut her off"
I'm not ready for that title yet. Scared it will change things. So no we are not official yet but we building to get there. Still feeling each other out.

Last edited:
I don't know apologizing for being insensitive is starting down the road of being BF/GF.  I guess if that is his end goal then all for it.
I think he was more just looking for confirmation on his reaction to the situation, I don't think he was really serious about ending things.  To rash of a decision for something minor that only happened once.

a lot of people can't just brush stuff off. the fact that she still invited you is more than likely she expected some sort of comfort. with you proclaiming you're not her man. I'm sure she wasn't about to hop out shower and go snuggle with you and cry in your arms. but I still think she probably wanted you to atleast speak up. ask if she wanted to talk about it.

I dig but I'm not apologizing bc I said nothing out the way.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
haha word, it's life though...I just got back in contact with her recently speaking of that

But on another note, I decided to come visit my main who attends Law School out of state....playing it cool with a little yak, some pizza and redbox.....Been a little while so I know she ready.....Btw she just put her hair in a ponytail so ya'll know what that means....hahaha

Of course pics for TAY fam....be back later for more stories

Shorty looks familiar like I seen her around campus when I went to visit a friend. Does she go to U Penn Law School.

RANDOM: i saw this and thought i HAD to show my TAY fam this. this just has wack sex written all over it. could you imagine a girl on top doing this?

imagine her getting arrogant and talkin smack. "yea.... i know u like this. whos is it?"

man! i know some of yall in here have had wack encounters before lol. just imagine that tho. you'd probably have to close your eyes and imagine the best adult video youve ever seen. and then....soon as you open your eyes

lmaoooooooooooooo please tell me im not the only one whos had a bad session but NEVER this bad

Bros, im in a slump. I'm letting my shyness get to me and this potential yambs. She shows interest, but I haven't been able to approach her the past two days. Tomorrow is the last day before a one week break, I HAVE to act. Her friend gave me her kik (which doesn't work, seems like an old one) & number. Should I hit her up a text?

To address the question about another dude stepping in on your convo, politely yet sternly ask him "my man, don't you see we're having a conversation?". Then you have to read the womans body language, if she's looking like she wants the other dude to stay and talk, tell her peace but if she speaks up then he should know to bounce.

Rare txt her and see if she is free over the break to chill. That always works for me and gives me some time to think about what we are gonna do.

RANDOM: i saw this and thought i HAD to show my TAY fam this. this just has wack sex written all over it. could you imagine a girl on top doing this?

imagine her getting arrogant and talkin smack. "yea.... i know u like this. whos is it?"

man! i know some of yall in here have had wack encounters before lol. just imagine that tho. you'd probably have to close your eyes and imagine the best adult video youve ever seen. and then....soon as you open your eyes

lmaoooooooooooooo please tell me im not the only one whos had a bad session but NEVER this bad

I'm thinking this is meant to be funny......because it is....which is sexy, IMO. :lol:

LMao this made me laugh..

but I'ma say it like my boy told me a long time ago.

"The worst box I've ever gotten was still great." -Jim - (my homie)
lol we get ours regardless, and didn't have to use a hand.

lol I personally haven't had box so bad that I thought to myself.. man I shouldve just masterbated.

Rare txt her and see if she is free over the break to chill. That always works for me and gives me some time to think about what we are gonna do.
I've been thinking of what I'm going to do at lunch for the past three days. I've literally stacked a good amount of questions, actions, etc. I'll ease my way in to see if she's down to chill in the convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom