TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lulz @ me posting in thread abt yambos when meant to pots in TAN... :smh:
keep livin the dream fellas :smokin

Last edited:
You and
you and me both man soon as you fart around me , you automatically lost value in my eyes lol but that comes with maturity tho we'll grow out of it .

Think the whole farting thing becomes more acceptable if you and shorty are in a relationship. My ex did it around me once in a blue moon because she knew I didn't like that ish.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
haha word, it's life though...I just got back in contact with her recently speaking of that

But on another note, I decided to come visit my main who attends Law School out of state....playing it cool with a little yak, some pizza and redbox.....Been a little while so I know she ready.....Btw she just put her hair in a ponytail so ya'll know what that means....hahaha

Of course pics for TAY fam....be back later for more stories

If u talking to a girl, not even tryna spit game and another dude comes up and they start talking do you just walk away or wait?

If u talking to a girl, not even tryna spit game and another dude comes up and they start talking do you just walk away or wait?
beta...

You gotta 1st... Have the aura that doesn't let that happen ...

Now... If it does, you have to say something...but honestly... If she doesn't say anything... You have to chalk that up as an L.

once i was talking to a girl after class. small talk as we walked about the last exam, she was telling me how bad she did and how much she hates the class, then this harry potter lookalike from class jumped in the convo and started giving her all of this advice.

it made me laugh because he is the prototype nerd and he commandeered the convo just like that. we all walked into the same building and she was still engaged in their convo. i just took the l and went to class.
mean.gif

she dropped the class soon after, and every time i would run into her she would look like she was waiting for me to approach her. i think my ego couldn't recover from getting chumped by a nerd like that so i ignored her.

live and learn.

Last edited:
Iono bout beta, maybe I'm just to passive/chill. Iono it didn't really bother me, mostly just wanteed to know if I did right by just walking away. :lol: More I think about this though, I realize she been throwing me alley oops since 2012, I just never jump.

demarco demarco I woulda swallowed my pride and just let it be, worst that could have happened if you got friendzoned or something mayne.

Last edited:
Iono bout beta, maybe I'm just to passive/chill. Iono it didn't really bother me, mostly just wanteed to know if I did right by just walking away.
laugh.gif
More I think about this though, I realize she been throwing me alley oops since 2012, I just never jump.

@DeMarco I woulda swallowed my pride and just let it be, worst that could have happened if you got friendzoned or something mayne.
i'm 100% sure i could've bagged. i really don't know what was holding me back. the lack of assertion made me more aware of other chances. you really are your own obstacle when dealing with women.

...Btw she just put her hair in a ponytail so ya'll know what that means....hahaha

Of course pics for TAY fam....be back later for more stories
Putting hair in ponytail = yambs will be acquired shortly.
I LOVE these creeper shots the Tay famb post.

Keep them coming.

pimp.gif
YES. 
devil.gif
Keep them up, I have to live vicariously from your single guys.
Personally it depended on the guy, if dude is a Harry Potter lookin MOFO as someone said.  I would give it a little time, give him the look, and then just take it back.  If it was a dude trying to give me some competition, I would take it back immediately, but as  @Fontaine said you need to have the aura or GLOW that it ain't goin happen.

Laugh at dude who tried to give you competition as you walk off with the chick.

Ehh I really didn't start doing ring checks until mid 20s.

For our generation I think 25-30 is the prime age. I'm 29 and the larfe majority of ppl my age I know who are married did it in the last few years
yea I only had one friend get married before 25. I've been I'm about 10 weddings in the past 4 years I'm 28

i'm 100% sure i could've bagged. i really don't know what was holding me back. the lack of assertion made me more aware of other chances. you really are your own obstacle when dealing with women.

yea we beat ourselves up before we even get to women but this is what you have to fight in yourself.. just be carmelo anthony. he jacks up 50 shots a game. and damn sure does t make them all but u miss 100% of the shots u dont take. -gretsky-

I usually put mah hare in a pony tail :wow: iono if dat meens otherwise :\

:lol: :lol:

As far as the whole marriage thing, back in college in my freshman and sophomore years, there were a rash of marriages that happened, and by my senior and 5th non eligibility year, the majority of them were divorced and with somebody else, possibly even jumping straight into another marriage. Only married friends I have are the ones who have been with each other since like middle school and finally decided to make it official

yea I only had one friend get married before 25. I've been I'm about 10 weddings in the past 4 years I'm 28
yea we beat ourselves up before we even get to women but this is what you have to fight in yourself.. just be carmelo anthony. he jacks up 50 shots a game. and damn sure does t make them all but u miss 100% of the shots u dont take. -gretsky-

and he still led the league in scoring last year :pimp:

so i'm one of my classes (go to Howard)

and it's this girl i'm pretty sure is a stripper.

stripper body. stripper face (don't ask how, i just know) and she caught me staring at her body once before.

it's funny because i don't care at all that she did because i have a girl and also when she first saw me she

started smiling and i started laughing. today she was walking in and i was just staring blankly into space, but

it was in her direction when she was walking in. so she stops and smiles again and makes it a point to sit next

to me and says "next time you stare you should say hi" so of course i tell her "but you were the one staring"

she tries to say something, but nothing comes out she looks at me smirking. and now she been ****** w/ me

all class.......and me and my girl got in this annoying *** argument last night...... :nerd:

Still won't cheat though, even in times such as this I can't find it in me to be that grimy. *shrugs* she is fine though

damn, future wifey just got into a college outta state..

aint this some bullshiit

gone take a long time to find another girl like that..

prolly never.
tired.gif

damn, future wifey just got into a college outta state..

aint this some bullshiit

gone take a long time to find another girl like that..

prolly never. |I

Who's to say it wouldn't work? Give it a shot before you give up. If it doesn't work at least you tried right.

Long distance is possible, depending on how strong y'all's bond is.

Last edited:
IDk why these chicks don't tell straight up that they have a boyfriend so in my class there's this nice thick Spanish joint that I've been meaning to talk to but always had an excuse not to approach her , so I finally decided to make my move today as we're walking out of class we decided to talk about the exam we just took and convo is flowing we're talking about our majors ironically we both are majoring in the same field , so we went and sat in the courtyard to talk some more (she could talk for days) but as we're talking I started to notice her eyes just wondering it's like her body language completely change so I figured ooh yeah this chick is waiting on someone ..5 minutes later I see this black dude walking to where we were sitting at and she proceed on telling me "ooh I just sit here and wait on my BF " I smiled played it off and took that L

Last edited:
Who's to say it wouldn't work? Give it a shot before you give up. If it doesn't work at least you tried right.

Long distance is possible, depending on how strong y'all's bond is.
imma try, but she goin to college bruh , its gonna be hard to not fathom if her sleeping aroound. i trust her tho.

Last edited:
IDk why these chicks don't tell straight up that they have a boyfriend so in my class there's this nice thick Spanish joint that I've been meaning to talk to but always had an excuse not to approach her , so I finally decided to make my move today as we're walking out of class we decided to talk about the exam we just took and convo is flowing we're talking about our majors ironically we both are majoring in the same field , so we went and sat in the courtyard to talk some more (she could talk for days) but as we're talking I started to notice her eyes just wondering it's like her body language completely change so I figured ooh yeah this chick is waiting on someone ..5 minutes later I see this black dude walking to where we were sitting at and she proceed on telling me "ooh I just sit here and wait on my BF " I smiled played it off and took that L
maybe she thought u were actually interested in talking about the exam... :lol: . In the future that's a good convo starter but definitely make your intentions known quick so you don't waste your time

stripper body. stripper face (don't ask how, i just know) and she caught me staring at her body once before.

[h2]***Addresses Yamb family*** [/h2]
What say you, do we need a pic to judge if she is a stripper or not?  Yay or Nay.

I don't see anything wrong with a quick pic of her so we uh, know who she is.  Especially since I been to a couple of strip clubs in DC.  Fuegos, The House, La Rouge (closed indeffinitely).

and he still led the league in scoring last year :pimp:
it's funny because i don't care at all that she did because i have a girl and also when she first saw me she
started smiling and i started laughing. today she was walking in and i was just staring blankly into space, but
it was in her direction when she was walking in. so she stops and smiles again and makes it a point to sit next
to me and says "next time you stare you should say hi" so of course i tell her "but you were the one staring"
she tries to say something, but nothing comes out she looks at me smirking. and now she been ****** w/ me
all class.......and me and my girl got in this annoying *** argument last night...... :nerd:

Still won't cheat though, even in times such as this I can't find it in me to be that grimy. *shrugs* she is fine though

I SPENT A LOT MONEY ON YOU DIAMOND

maybe she thought u were actually interested in talking about the exam... :lol: . In the future that's a good convo starter but definitely make your intentions known quick so you don't waste your time

Yea some girls are actually Oblivious to the fact that we are trying to kick game when we dont make that intention clear or atleast have that aura.

Girls actually believe that men and women can be friends with no prior history or mutuals involved .

I think I have 1 female friend that I met after college that i never wanted to hit or date. and that i didnt meet through anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom