TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a confession.

My slump has hit an all new low. Today I went out with a group of friends to dinner so we could all hang out before thanksgiving break. Our waitress was a solid 8 and my friend said he would give me $10 for  trying  to get her number. I refused. After our other friend's jumped in, it was changed to paying for my meal for trying  and an additional $20 if I got the number.  Still, I didn't bite. At the end of the meal I put my card down and go to use the restroom. As I walk in the restroom I hear them ask her her name and then as I walk out I hear laughter then they get dead quiet when they see me. As we part ways I hear them yell from down the block: "WE PUT YOUR NAME AND NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIPT!" The one friend who walked my direction, after I nearly jumped him, said that I take things like this too seriously and to lighten up and this is why "you don't get girls as often as you should".

Is he right?  Do I need to not take this so seriously? I will admit it takes me forever to make a move without liquid courage.

Thoughts?

*Raises hand* I have.

Soph yr of college. She had a cubana lust sized booty, got in that joint, swear I felt a tumbleweed roll across my D.

Death valley in the summer time has more moisture than what was between her legs, all the while she's saying "i'm SOOOOOO wet":smh:

Only time in my life a young man went limp mid-stroke, I was beyond dissappointed.

the disrespect. that absolute audacity to claim shes wet while in such a parched and arid state.... :smh: no home training.

i would have lathered that joint with crisco and kept it moving. Can't waste these opportunities just b/c her box hasn't reached the adequate moisture levels that your are accustomed to.

or you could always piihb

I have a confession.
My slump has hit an all new low. Today I went out with a group of friends to dinner so we could all hang out before thanksgiving break. Our waitress was a solid 8 and my friend said he would give me $10 for trying to get her number. I refused. After our other friend's jumped in, it was changed to paying for my meal for trying and an additional $20 if I got the number.  Still, I didn't bite. At the end of the meal I put my card down and go to use the restroom. As I walk in the restroom I hear them ask her her name and then as I walk out I hear laughter then they get dead quiet when they see me. As we part ways I hear them yell from down the block: "WE PUT YOUR NAME AND NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIPT!" The one friend who walked my direction, after I nearly jumped him, said that I take things like this too seriously and to lighten up and this is why "you don't get girls as often as you should".

Is he right?  Do I need to not take this so seriously? I will admit it takes me forever to make a move without liquid courage.
Thoughts?

Yes he's right.

Relax and get yambs

So I got friend zoned by Arizona shorty that I mentioned like 20 pages ago. Am I blown? Kinda sorta. But I'll live. I'm used to it and not surprised at all. Just gonna add her to the team of homegirls that I have.

Been chilling with her like 2-3 times a week now; took her to new places and did stuff she never done before which def got her cheesing. Found out all her previous relationships has been chicks and that her hometown, most chicks are either bi or lesbian. She did mention that she found one of my male coworkers attractive and was gonna rap to him until she found out the type of dude he was (typical jerk off dude). Now that part blew me.

Just updating y'all on my situation bros.

I have a confession.

My slump has hit an all new low. Today I went out with a group of friends to dinner so we could all hang out before thanksgiving break. Our waitress was a solid 8 and my friend said he would give me $10 for  trying  to get her number. I refused. After our other friend's jumped in, it was changed to paying for my meal for trying  and an additional $20 if I got the number.  Still, I didn't bite. At the end of the meal I put my card down and go to use the restroom. As I walk in the restroom I hear them ask her her name and then as I walk out I hear laughter then they get dead quiet when they see me. As we part ways I hear them yell from down the block: "WE PUT YOUR NAME AND NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIPT!" The one friend who walked my direction, after I nearly jumped him, said that I take things like this too seriously and to lighten up and this is why "you don't get girls as often as you should".

Thoughts?
Bruh you're tripping. First and foremost, how you turn down a restaurant and meal what's likely to be $20 cash just for trying to pull a girl?  If I had $10 for every time I tried to pull one I'd be rich.  It sounds like you did take it too seriously if you were actually upset with your friends for doing that. I mean it was just jokes, even though you were the butt of the joke you weren't embarrassed in anyway, AND now this 8 might hit you. They lowkey did you a favor. Add to that it sounds like your one homie was kickin knowledge, it does sound like you could lighten up, he obviously knows you better than any of us so...

Last edited:
I have a confession.
My slump has hit an all new low. Today I went out with a group of friends to dinner so we could all hang out before thanksgiving break. Our waitress was a solid 8 and my friend said he would give me $10 for trying to get her number. I refused. After our other friend's jumped in, it was changed to paying for my meal for trying and an additional $20 if I got the number.  Still, I didn't bite. At the end of the meal I put my card down and go to use the restroom. As I walk in the restroom I hear them ask her her name and then as I walk out I hear laughter then they get dead quiet when they see me. As we part ways I hear them yell from down the block: "WE PUT YOUR NAME AND NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIPT!" The one friend who walked my direction, after I nearly jumped him, said that I take things like this too seriously and to lighten up and this is why "you don't get girls as often as you should".

Thoughts?

waaay too srs

*Raises hand* I have.

Soph yr of college. She had a cubana lust sized booty, got in that joint, swear I felt a tumbleweed roll across my D.

Death valley in the summer time has more moisture than what was between her legs, all the while she's saying "i'm SOOOOOO wet"
mean.gif

Only time in my life a young man went limp mid-stroke, I was beyond dissappointed.
DAMN I know the feeling, had this chick I knew for about 5 years.  FINALLY got in it and it was tight as a MOFO, with no signs of letting up.  No moisture to be found in there, she said she was good but.  I was not.  Worst I ever had, don't know if it was me or her but I know I never circled back for that one.
Now she's hitting me with well we have some drinks and go with the flow.

Yea I'm smashing.
devil.gif
Go with the flow alright, 36.  Make sure the towel is down she probably is an ocean.
My homeboy just told me I'm not mature or on my "grown man" because I'm talking to multiple females. (We're both 22 btw)
Then he called me thirsty for approaching this asian girl that I though was cute.
*Insert Cam'ron c'mon son gif*
Why do some people feel like they always have to be talking to one person at one time or in a relationship?
22 and he wants you to talk to one woman.  DAMN. 

So I got friend zoned by Arizona shorty that I mentioned like 20 pages ago. Am I blown? Kinda sorta. But I'll live. I'm used to it and not surprised at all. Just gonna add her to the team of homegirls that I have.

Been chilling with her like 2-3 times a week now; took her to new places and did stuff she never done before which def got her cheesing. Found out all her previous relationships has been chicks and that her hometown, most chicks are either bi or lesbian. She did mention that she found one of my male coworkers attractive and was gonna rap to him until she found out the type of dude he was (typical jerk off dude). Now that part blew me.

Keep your head up.

I call these chicks back burner chicks.
What happens is they brush you off initially for ____blah blah reason_____ but then later on they start to see, like this dude is actually who I wanted.

then its up to you if you want to bring them back up or not.

Go about your yambs as usual, and since they're in the homegirl/backburner category right now, you can openly talk about other yambs with them and they can't do anything but harp on them wishing it was you and them.

thing is you can't let them know you're still feeling them.

I have a confession.

Thoughts?

Bruh you're tripping. First and foremost, how you turn down a restaurant and meal what's likely to be $20 cash just for trying to pull a girl?  If I had $10 for every time I tried to pull one I'd be rich.  It sounds like you did take it too seriously if you were actually upset with your friends for doing that. I mean it was just jokes, even though you were the butt of the joke you weren't embarrassed in anyway, AND now this 8 might hit you. They lowkey did you a favor. Add to that it sounds like your one homie was kickin knowledge, it does sound like you could lighten up, he obviously knows you better than any of us so...

I agree with Ice City on this. Don I was like you at one point though, cats would say "go holla at her" and I never would, because I never knew how to approach. Over time I built up the confidence (and a no ***** given attitude) and every once in a while I get a short burst of hubris and flow from the survival scrolls to get a number.

But, $10 b! Just to spit a little something and you turned it down!? Even if you didn't want her go for the money :lol:

Alotta times... When those chicks are dry, its because they're super nervous...

But brahs... This song and dance with the marginal yambs is getting a bit boring...

I'm going on hiatus for a few months... NFO taught me I can turn it up at any time..

Gotta focus on this research challenge at my school anyway.

@TitanG545, yeah my ex fiancé used to use that gel before we would smash but she tried to pull that" let me feel you in me "one night, and I did about two pumps and I Yeezus Squarted out that thang and told her to get it, and I put a jimmy on. It's this right
31IWspMKnZL._SX_.jpg

But the little momma I am with now, I don't know, we are just on that level but she is on the patch and I have condoms but thanks for reminding me about that, I totally forgot about it( going to Walgreens as I speak) lol
I don't know if anybody uses ky but that his/her ish gives a ninja super saiyan orgasizms
How it works:

Hold on sharpshooter.  I know the urge to go raw, however my ex introduced me to additional forms of birth control.  Unfortunately the name escapes me, but how it works is they have a small applicator that they put in the V.  They push a liquid into the applicator and coats the walls, preventing pregnancy, if you want the name let me know.  I believe it comes in a purple and white box and you can find it in the contraceptive aisle, it is about the same price as a big box of Trojans.  They are suppose to insert it before but my ex and I sometimes did it after and never had any surprises.  Certainly not advocating going in raw but if you do, now you have some ammo to use.  I will say things get a little moister than usual because of the liquid but, I would rather that than being a dad before I was ready.  

Sounds like a lesbian using you

Ouch. Told you to walk away a long time ago, instead you ramped up the friend zone to the point she's telling you dudes she'd let smash while she prefers chicks. You should feel like a sucker, stop it bruh.

Quick question. Is it possible to developa killer instinct or is it purely natural?

My roommate repeatedly gets girls in his bed and doesn't smash (or even cone close)

Any specific advice? I honestly feel bad and Idk what to say besides just go for it

Quick question. Is it possible to developa killer instinct or is it purely natural?

My roommate repeatedly gets girls in his bed and doesn't smash (or even cone close)

Any specific advice? I honestly feel bad and Idk what to say besides just go for it

It is definitely something you can develop. Some are born with it, some aren't. It's all about confidence and discovering it. I developed it myself so from personal experience all it takes is that eff it attitude. When I was 19-20 I dropped the ball and could've smashed several chicks if I would've just tried 27%. I mean I had a girl in the bed and she asked me if I was ready to f**k and I didn't. Why? I didn't have that killer instinct along with the fact that I was nervous.

Maybe he is nervous, but tell him to just go for it and yes it will be awkward at first and when you get over that awkward moment its all uphill from there. These days I NEVER have a woman over without trying to fornicate with her let alone in my bed.

I call my bedroom the "den of iniquities" for a reason
:evil:

Last edited:

Man this is so disturbing to me...
Look there is nothing wrong with having female friends( personally I stopped that along time ago), but seriously fam you got to stop this tomfoolery.. This girl is clearly using you and taking advantage of your kindness... Once a girl starts talking about other dudes in your presence, it's time to cut that loose and move on. You are too young to be having your nose wide open like this over a chick that doesn't even see you as a priority or candidate and all this Les-Be-Honest talk is a front, please for your own good slowly distance yourself from her. This will be the last time I even speak on your situations because you are letting people dictate your self worth. You can do better then this, you also have to build your confidence, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being alone until you figure yourself out and get your mind right before dealing with these women. We all have killer instinct built within. We are all animals, creatures with primal instincts but what curves this in alot of males is our upbringing and what our mother/sisters/friends teach us about women. We are natural hunters but the way society has bred/breeds us is to deny our natural chemistry and try's to make us something else. This is not advice to become a womanizer or playa but its advice to dudes to stop giving a damn and start living. We are so programmed but we stay missing life, potential love or yambs because we are scared of rejection from another human being that fears the same. Once you realize you are going to die, you take the limitors off of yourself and just enjoy yourself. I have seen death up close twice due to open heart surgery, and I promised myself after that and being reject by my first love, I would listen to my gut and enjoy myself and make" I" happy and stop worrying about some female not liking me.. It's up to every man to either listen to his heart and conscious or to continue living in the shadows and missing out on the beauty of life.
YOU ARE ONLY AS VALUABLE AS YOU MAKE YOURSELF IN YOUR EYES....
Please stop with the friendzones and get to having fun and finding girls that are truly into you for you...
*What More Can I Say-Jayz*
*Back to Lurking*

Last edited:
Man this is so disturbing to me...

Look there is nothing wrong with having female friends( personally I stopped that along time ago), but seriously fam you got to stop this tomfoolery.. This girl is clearly using you and taking advantage of your kindness... Once a girl starts talking about other dudes in your presence, it's time to cut that loose and move on. You are too young to be having your nose wide open like this over a chick that doesn't even see you as a priority or candidate and all this Les-Be-Honest talk is a front, please for your own good slowly distance yourself from her. This will be the last time I even speak on your situations because you are letting people dictate your self worth. You can do better then this, you also have to build your confidence, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being alone until you figure yourself out and get your mind right before dealing with these women. We all have killer instinct built within. We are all animals, creatures with primal instincts but what curves this in alot of males is our upbringing and what our mother/sisters/friends teach us about women. We are natural hunters but the way society has bred/breeds us is to deny our natural chemistry and try's to make us something else. This is not advice to become a womanizer or playa but its advice to dudes to stop giving a damn and start living. We are so programmed but we stay missing life, potential love or yambs because we are scared of rejection from another human being that fears the same. Once you realize you are going to die, you take the limitors off of yourself and just enjoy yourself. I have seen death up close twice due to open heart surgery, and I promised myself after that and being reject by my first love, I would listen to my gut and enjoy myself and make" I" happy and stop worrying about some female not liking me.. It's up to every man to either listen to his heart and conscious or to continue living in the shadows and missing out on the beauty of life.

YOU ARE ONLY AS VALUABLE AS YOU MAKE YOURSELF IN YOUR EYES....

Please stop with the friendzones and get to having fun and finding girls that are truly into you for you...

*What More Can I Say-Jayz*

*Back to Lurking*

Good words man always coming out the batcave when need be.\

This weekend is going to be good time with yambs coming out. LSU plays Texas A&M this weekend so I will pass by a few house parties tonight depending how this first party goes. Tomorrow I will see about tailgating before the game since the chicks are always out there to have a good time with drinks and food. Hit up some party afterwards if the Tigers can pull out a win.
Also next weekend is Bayou Classic so the black females will really be out in the city. Kind of like a mini Mardi Gras for Southern University. November is always a good month and I can always add more breezies to my team.

i been on a dry spell for a minute . 2 months to be exact. So i have kids that i care for , my money is hella funny, had to move back in with the folks. . Its hard for me to get any play beside the fact that im shy.

So one of my kids has a therapist she comes to my house weekly. (no pics)  So we talk it up when im here but i always got the feeling she was feeling me but I'm horrible at reading people so i left it alone. This week i was flirting with her and i got the feeling she wanted to take it further but got scared. So i texted her and asked her if we can hang out and she said she wouldnt mind at all that she thinks im cool but that she doesnt want it to be awkward when she comes to my house for my daughter? 

i suck at reading people so my question is do you think she wants me or is  she just being nice cause shes my childs therapist?

Last edited:
Damn mugen, there's nothing wrong with having friends that are ladies as long they aren't playing games with you. This guy is talking about being friend zoned by a lesbian :lol:

i been on a dry spell for a minute . 2 months to be exact. So i have kids that i care for , my money is hella funny, had to move back in with the folks. . Its hard for me to get any play beside the fact that im shy.

So one of my kids has a therapist she comes to my house weekly. (no pics)  So we talk it up when im here but i always got the feeling she was feeling me but I'm horrible at reading people so i left it alone. This week i was flirting with her and i got the feeling she wanted to take it further but got scared. So i texted her and asked her if we can hang out and she said she wouldnt mind at all that she thinks im cool but that she doesnt want it to be awkward when she comes to my house for my daughter? 

i suck at reading people so my question is do you think she wants me or is  she just being nice cause shes my childs therapist?

She wants the D.

But in all seriousness I don't think she would agree if she's just being nice. Maybe she is feeling you but I wouldn't put too much pressure on the situation unless she initiates the fact that she wants you to. Don't make it awkward around your kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom