TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post in here when I can apply my knowledge and think I can provide some helpful insight. But uh, yeah, not many tales to be told here unless they're from my college years. I have my two year anniversary with my girl tomorrow so I've settled down quite a bit. I've had some real temptations but it's never worth it. I got a good yamb.

That's the end game for most the guys in here so :nthat: to you sir.

Cuff season already? Nah, too early for that.

I ain't cuffin till the snow is up to my ankles, esp now that my numero uno wingman just became single :smokin

Sooo, I was kissing this girl all night in my van but when I reached for the yambs she moved my hand away and said,

"You ain't ready yet" :stoneface: |I :rolleyes

Last edited:
Coming home after a long days work to shower yambs ftw
bankhead-bounce-o.gif

Okay broham listen to a dude that was doing what you are currently doing... First off there is nothing wrong with being respectable and thinking the way you are or your approach but if you want to stay out the friendzone, you need to make your intentions known... There's nothing wrong with striking out or losing... Every experience OG in this thread has been knocked down, beat up, hurt, kicked and that's the only way you learn.. You have to change your mindset and just letting things flow... It's not always about being the ALPHA but being more aware of yourself... Let me break it down, right now you don't know yourself, you don't know your likes,wants,needs in life so you are projecting low self esteem and contempt toward ****** because you are short... I can name tons of short dudes that used that as a tool, you got it, to learn about themselves and that's were confidence comes in.. Once you love yourself and give no dambs about a broad, that's when The Matrix opens and you see the signs like NEO... I went through this phase of" if I show them that I am not every guy, then they will like me", WRONG, once I learned to love myself and I started keeping it 100, I was on a smash streak like NBA JAMS"HE'S ON FIRE", after the last girl I lost that sight of who I was and that's were I got in trouble, but once you look at yourself in the mirror and say" GOTDAMN I am a sexy mutha" and say it everyday and you enjoy your alone time and own company, you will see what I am talking about.. Keep with your approach but state your intentions and don't take the L's personally..
Tell you what, don't know if you listen to rap but download/copy this song( I played this song everyday until I got my confidence/self identity back)
"ILLEST MUTHAF...ALIVE" by JAY and Ye...
Play that ish every morning, at the gym, at the supermarket, everywhere, I guarantee you will see a difference...
Learn and Love yourself first, don't be cocky but be aware of yourself... IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF, NOBODY WILL and NOBODY WILL WANT TO GIVE UP YAMBS...
About to take a nap with wifey before happy hour...
Peace

Needed this, thanks.

I would like to announce the upcoming SoCal TAY schedule.

My bday on OCT 18th will have 3 TAY members present...Youngdoc and Lpheat as well as the token white guy of the thread, me.

We doing Hard Rock in SD, bottles will be popped, stories will be brought back :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]:lol: What part of VA? If it's Northern VA/DC area you should be able to find a nice productive non-hood boogerish female. I just left that area in 2012...was there for almost 2 years. My best resource for great yambs was my job, outside of that I picked up a few nice ones at a Pentagon City Mall.

But yeah the DC area in General has it's share of hood chicks.[/COLOR]
Hampton, I don't really dig the place but I'm here for my job. Once I get into UVA, I'm gonna move and commute. Is 2 hrs an insane amount of commute?

Sooo, I was kissing this girl all night in my van but when I reached for the yambs she moved my hand away and said,

"You ain't ready yet" :stoneface: |I :rolleyes

I hate when they be playing these games. I had this chick over last who initiated the meetup, she got all on me kissing then hit me with the "can we just talk this time?"

Hampton, I don't really dig the place but I'm here for my job. Once I get into UVA, I'm gonna move and commute. Is 2 hrs an insane amount of commute?
hampton to UVA is a nice commute. but the good thing is you can stay on 64. so not bad since you don't have to do 95. I wouldn't do it everyday

You can't be serious homeboy, I'll give you two weeks of that drive and you'll be done with it. Anything over a hour is insane to me as daily commute.

You can't be serious homeboy, I'll give you two weeks of that drive and you'll be done with it. Anything over a hour is insane to me as daily commute.
hmmmm.. intersting. If I reconsider, that might change my whole situation. Still thinking about it.

Hampton to UVA as a daily/semi-daily commute is pure madness. Better get a girl that lives on campus that you can crash at her room every now and then or rent a cheap motel for 1 night per week or something.

I hate when they be playing these games. I had this chick over last who initiated the meetup, she got all on me kissing then hit me with the "can we just talk this time?"

I got one better, this nigerian chick came over last week and grabbed my lil buddy. Naturally I attempted to grab the yambs but she grabbed my hand and said she's on her period. :smh:
I asked her to suck it and she looked at me like I called her a female dog or something.

I'm bout to just make a thread on Pheromones when I get a chance. It'll be a pretty good topic of discussion. Also men with higher levels of test will respond better. It's pretty cool stuff.

i did research on those pheromone sprays for a class and its a scam. so please dont go wasting your $$ on those things :lol:

Extreme LatePass: I appreciate the advice and hopefully I use it and things will turn around for me. But I feel like that won't happen until I learn to love my physical appearance, which is my biggest problem. Long story short, my ex for almost 3 years smoove played me and screwed my head up all types of ways. The worst part is, I'm still simping for the chick smh. Story can be provided if necessary. You guys would be laughing y'all donks off and I would probably be simp of the year and be forced to make a new SN lol.

i did research on those pheromone sprays for a class and its a scam. so please dont go wasting your $$ on those things :lol:

No it's not. But there is def bunk out there. It's comparable to AAS......comes down to source of the raws. Like I said. Day off I'm gonna make a thread.

I would like to announce the upcoming SoCal TAY schedule.

My bday on OCT 18th will have 3 TAY members present...Youngdoc and Lpheat as well as the token white guy of the thread, me.

We doing Hard Rock in SD, bottles will be popped, stories will be brought back :pimp:

You ok with being Bosh? :lol:

I'll be pippen you can be rodman :lol:

:lol: no one called them the big 3

Ok I'm Kyle, you're shep and E is the white boy :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Pheromones is science no doubt. But I'm not about to get all into it. I'm not one for the various shortcuts. I keep it simple on some "I'm interested in you and you're interested in me me so let's kick it".

That's just me though...to each his own [/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom