TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help

My ex has been weeding her way into my social group and it's been stressing me out more than it should since my grandpa just passed away.

Problem is, I can't just tell her to quit and be rude, because since she's a woman, her natural self-image won't let it be tarnished and she won't let herself be the bad person, so I can't think of what to say to get her out of my life and away from my friends during a tough time.

I need a concise, effective and relatively short text to send her that explains I'm going through a rough time and she's doing this **** on purpose.

Help?
"Bish kick rocks" is short and concise...
For a longer, real response..
"Look I am not trying to be cold hearted, but at this time I really need for you to give me space. It's difficult seeing you under these circumstances as my grandfather just passed and also seeing you makes me think about the failures of our relationship. I hope you can take this as away for me to start to heal and move on with my life. I wish you the best on your future endeavors but please be respectful of my wishes.
Do this in a way so you will not look like the bad guy in your circle, because no matter what(unless the girl was triflin, guys will always be looked upon as the bad guy in a break up), also another way could be if you have a girl in your inner circle, ask her to tell your ex to back off...It's the coward way out but it's very effective because its coming from a female.

Last edited:
Sent it, said something along the lines of it being inappropriate and I don't wanna see her back at my events again, nicely.

She hasn't responded.

Gotta make women question their own fake sense of moral purity if you wanna make them "get" something....

These late Stanford games are killing me. Getting too drunk which is unproductive with these yambs

My older bro (29) is like yambgod in my eyes, he doesn't tell me everything that happens but I've been there to see him put in work so I believe him when he tells me stories and shows me pics. one girl he showed me looked like youtube star Jenna Marbles with nice mass pics, another girl when he first went on a date looked exactly like JWOWW from Jersey Shore. anyway he got a girl prego, none of the mentioned girls, and told her straight up that fetus gotta go. wake up call for him, hes going for a vascetomy soon, plus he never liked kids so He's out of the parenthood game.

with touching and experience its a "knowing" when the right time to go for it. in the club or bar or EDM festival I went to recently hand on the lower back, like where a tramp stamp would be and getting in closer to hear her, but it has to be natural and since I'm 6'2 it can't look like im purposefully reaching for the lower back so i gotta adjust and perfectly mentioned already, talking about her nails, bracelets and when I get her to show me her outfit of the night "Hey girl give me a spin so I can check you out" spins and then "damn you knew what you were doing when you got dressed for tonight" its small gasses but its already a sealed deal for me

God , I can't find anyone thst I can connect with here in Va. I'm not the typical black guy I guess. These hoodboogers do not amuse me at all.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: What part of VA? If it's Northern VA/DC area you should be able to find a nice productive non-hood boogerish female. I just left that area in 2012...was there for almost 2 years. My best resource for great yambs was my job, outside of that I picked up a few nice ones at a Pentagon City Mall.

But yeah the DC area in General has it's share of hood chicks.[/COLOR]

God , I can't find anyone thst I can connect with here in Va. I'm not the typical black guy I guess. These hoodboogers do not amuse me at all.
Northern VA area, hit up Public House Friday/Saturday night.  Right off the harbor, nice little chill spot with food, drinks, music.  Hang out at the bar and watch the women coming in.  If you want to dance and have a few drinks The Parks in DC is pretty good.

Last edited:
Yeah pretty good mix of white collar, blue collar and ratchet in dmv. I can understand how a streak of these ratchets could put you off though, i'm chillin myself. These **** will have you jaded.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: What part of VA? If it's Northern VA/DC area you should be able to find a nice productive non-hood boogerish female. I just left that area in 2012...was there for almost 2 years. My best resource for great yambs was my job, outside of that I picked up a few nice ones at a Pentagon City Mall.

But yeah the DC area in General has it's share of hood chicks.[/COLOR]

I'm in NOVA the ratchets are in southern alexandria. anywhere in dc except Georgetown and whithouse tourist area, gw.
maryland is a bit bigger.
white/asian yambs go to claredon
black/Spanish yambs. the parks or any club in dc

I'm in NOVA the ratchets are in southern alexandria. anywhere in dc except Georgetown and whithouse tourist area, gw.

NT summit? :nerd:

I just moved up to Arlington in July.

With all the dmv/ new dmv posters I see that should go down, lead by an experienced dmv'er that knows the place.

[COLOR=#red]great advice Titan. I love the harbor are, it's a nice place to find women as well as a nice place to take a woman you're already with.

Tdogg, believe it or not I've had good experiences meeting respectable chicks at the clubs in Adams Morgan area too. Matter of fact my first DC yambs came from a chick I met at Heaven and Hell Club in Adams Morgan. Nice clean yambs.

Met a few chicks off Craigslist there too....one was a fed govt employee...was pretty and everything. Potomac Mills was also another underrated spot that netted me a nice one. WaWa gas stations is another spot...there's always some random bad board coming out filling up their Bimmer, Benz , and Bentley (yeah right :lol:). Pulled a really advanced 19 yr old chick driving a Benz her dad bought her....I posted a pic of her earlier in this thread.

I guess all that to say in the DMV area I had to be random and creative to find what I wanted. +1 for Clarendon...specifically the Clarendon Ballroom...nice mix of woman there.[/COLOR]

Man I stopped at a Wawa in Woodbridge once and wanted to just hang out for a bit. Random *** bad chicks in and out. The harbor is cool, never felt like paying to get into public house though, the other free surrounding bars were just as cool. Something doesn't seem right paying to get into a spot like that.

great advice Titan. I love the harbor are, it's a nice place to find women as well as a nice place to take a woman you're already with.

Tdogg, believe it or not I've had good experiences meeting respectable chicks at the clubs in Adams Morgan area too. Matter of fact my first DC yambs came from a chick I met at Heaven and Hell Club in Adams Morgan. Nice clean yambs.

I guess all that to say in the DMV area I had to be random and creative to find what I wanted. +1 for Clarendon...specifically the Clarendon Ballroom...nice mix of woman there.
Yeah just hanging around in Woodbridge after work and hitting up "respectable spots", you will certainly come across some Yambs.  The new Wegmans and that entire shopping area is a nice place, the restaurants certainly weed out the ratchets.  No fast food restaurants, clothing stores in the shopping mall have work attire so you know the women coming and going have a job.  Certainly a nice little underrated location in Woodbridge, if you want "T" stop at the Wegmans do a little shopping and grab dinner you are sure to see some nice Yambs coming through after work.

Adam's Morgan is certainly a gold mine if you know where to look, to those unfamiliar with it they might get turned off by the overdose of ratchet chicks.  However if you know where to go and when, you will be fine.  Hitting up the pizza spot after lounges and clubs close you will surely find one.  I can't think of the name but we hit up a lounge a few months back in DC, right around the corner from the convention center.  It is almost next door to the Living Social building downtown. 

T you have plenty of options however the ratchet population is so massive it makes it hard to find them.  I use to think the same think about Woodbridge, nothing but ratchet chicks live there, but constantly being down there you see some gems.  Potomac Mills on a Friday night or Saturday night, yambs stopping through trying to get something to go out in.
Man I stopped at a Wawa in Woodbridge once and wanted to just hang out for a bit. Random *** bad chicks in and out. The harbor is cool, never felt like paying to get into public house though, the other free surrounding bars were just as cool. Something doesn't seem right paying to get into a spot like that.
I don't know if I wasn't clear, there is no cover since it is a restaurant.  Good place to stop through get a drink and checkout the environment, my mistake if it came off as if you had to pay.

Last edited:
That wasn't from your post. Unless I'm mistaking it for somewhere else (it's the spot across the street from cadillac ranch?) the nights i've been out there, there was a cover. And you're talking about Luxe lounge in DC.

Last edited:
That wasn't from your post. Unless I'm mistaking it for somewhere else (it's the spot across the street from cadillac ranch?) the nights i've been out there, there was a cover. And you're talking about Luxe lounge in DC.
I wonder if it was a special event or something, because we just went last Saturday showed ID walked right in.  That was around 10, when we left around 12 people were still coming in just showing ID.

I'll give it another shot then. Actually now I remember I went there one afternoon and they took forever with the food so we dipped and went to Cadillac Ranch. That pub next to it wasn't bad either.

[COLOR=#red]Oh yes...that Wegmans in Woodbridge is awesome. Weggies must have some anti-ratchet spray in their stores because it's almost exclusively nice women of all races and ethnicities there. Did they open up the REI in that area yet? I'm gonna be back in NOVA before long, My career is almost exclusively in the DC area so I'll be back before long. We need to meetup.[/COLOR]

CUFFIN SEASON HAS BEGUN!!
False, I just realized chicks make this cuffing season for the thanksgiving, Xmas, and New years experience with a man and to hopefully make it last to Valentines day.
NO MORE MY BRETHREN !!!!

I dont know about REI, Elder.

Target is another place to catch a Young tenderoni or a MILF if you prefer.
Went in yesterday, chick had on the wife beater, damn near poppin outof it. had me almost running in to the door.

WaWa is Gold simply because there food is good and yambs go in for that also

Potomac Mills..don't even get me started. I walked in with my #1 once, had to just look down on the floor as I walked. because my head was on a swivel.

I live a bit further south in Frederickburg, which is more family oriented. but I specifically drive up north for my extra curricular activities.

NOVA NT summit would be nice.

Actually My birthday is October 26th and I'm going to the DC Zombie run
(come through if youre interested.)
I'm positive the yambs there will be plentiful, I feel like all girls do those 5k obstacle course things.
Last one I went to. must of been 70-30 Women to Men.
and They're friendly. love the fact you're doing that and adventurous

Cuffing season is for lonely women. They're the only ones on Twitter talking about this for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom