TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I detest double-dates, but I've been lucky enough to be on ones where compared to the other dude, I'm the perfect dude. Pure comedy :lol:

I've actually never done one where we are all single. I've done them when I was with my ex and trying to put my boys on...My boys girls know what will happen if they hook me up. :evil:

Speaking of that, my buddies girl was like hey we should hook Ecook up with my newly single friend...My boy was like u know whats gunna happen right babe?? And she was like, that's probably what she needs right now :smokin

Haha you know I got you if there is a friend but this might be our first solo date, my boy and his wife joined us last time.

I might go to Sharkeez in Newport this weekend, not with this chick, but if I do i'll hit you up

Spot get's pretty crazy on Saturday nights, and there is the UFC fight so be ready for that.

Solo, where u taking her? Need to definitely make the intentions known this time.

Damn didn't know about the fight, my boy wants to go so I'll let him know, if not then DTF is always clutch.

She lives in Lakewood and I live LP, I figure I gotta incorporate some touching this time around I was thinking mini golf but she likes to hit up happy hours like fridays.

I detest double-dates, but I've been lucky enough to be on ones where compared to the other dude, I'm the perfect dude. Pure comedy :lol:

Ya the other couple were our friends that just got back from their honeymoon so they wanted to grab a beer, any other time I would've definitely said no to the double date.

Damn didn't know about the fight, my boy wants to go so I'll let him know, if not then DTF is always clutch.

She lives in Lakewood and I live LP, I figure I gotta incorporate some touching this time around I was thinking mini golf but she likes to hit up happy hours like fridays.
Ya the other couple were our friends that just got back from their honeymoon so they wanted to grab a beer, any other time I would've definitely said no to the double date.

Yeah the fight plus Sharkeez is a no-no in my book. Too many guys thinking they are UFC fighters. DTF is a much better option for Sat. night.

I thought I told u ur not allowed in OC though?? :nerd:

:rofl:

Yeah the fight plus Sharkeez is a no-no in my book. Too many guys thinking they are UFC fighters. DTF is a much better option for Sat. night.

I thought I told u ur not allowed in OC though?? :nerd:

:rofl:

Sounds like we need to have a mini-OC summit at some point

More like a mini-OC smash summit where I bring a bunch of girls to Bob's, hit dtf and then give them the Youngdoc pile driver.

Sounds like a plan :pimp:

So I went out with one shorty this weekend and ran into another while in the club. The chick I ran into actually played it cool. I hit her up tonight and she's still down. Just said what up. She'll be over this week, for tacos and some meat.
2drui5s.jpg

igdrnb.jpg

312wqcx.jpg

And I turned her on to Red Strips and Mad Men. :pimp:

Last edited:
So I went out with one shorty this weekend and ran into another while in the club. The chick I ran into actually played it cool. I hit her up tonight and she's still down. Just said what up. She'll be over this week, for tacos and some meat.
2drui5s.jpg

igdrnb.jpg

And I turned her on to Red Strips and Mad Men.
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 she already know the deal

From what i've seen with my dude in this situation , you're not going to lose any, as long as you're not the one running your mouth. And you have no obligation to any of these chicks, stop thinking like you're in a relationship and enjoy the freedom being singles gives.

Truuuuu

I assumed La Palma. I grew up right next to it so automatically assumed that.

Dude is doing a lot of driving if its La Puente. Newport is hella far from there

Maybe he is La Palma. Either way, he needs the Dream Team to pull for him. He's in the minors, maybe we will make a call up soon. See what the kid is working with.

I assumed La Palma. I grew up right next to it so automatically assumed that.

Dude is doing a lot of driving if its La Puente. Newport is hella far from there

Maybe he is La Palma. Either way, he needs the Dream Team to pull for him. He's in the minors, maybe we will make a call up soon. See what the kid is working with.

Ya La Puente and my boy wanted to roll out there but DTF isn't far from me at all but . . . .

]

S**t should've looked at the whole vid before posting :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yeah DTF isn't too bad.

And we shall give you the opportunity to prove yourself. Upcoming weekend's are booked as The Dream Team has girls in LA and SD lined up waiting for us.

I had to work the closing shift with the coworker who I think is feeling me. I go ahead and ask her about her dog. I find out she has a female Yorkie that she's had for a while. Since my little sister got a puppy a few months ago we start up a conversation about how to train dogs early. We then talk about how our dogs react to meeting new people. She says that her dog has to sniff me out first and that I have to see her. What's my next move? :nerd:

Working at a high class clothing store with so many yambs walking around. I dont know which ones to mess around with. I have a feeling if I spit game at one of them, they'll all find out :smh:
What happened to the T mobile job? you quit? where you working at now?

I had to work the closing shift with the coworker who I think is feeling me. I go ahead and ask her about her dog. I find out she has a female Yorkie that she's had for a while. Since my little sister got a puppy a few months ago we start up a conversation about how to train dogs early. We then talk about how our dogs react to meeting new people. She says that her dog has to sniff me out first and that I have to see her. What's my next move? :nerd:

Working at a high class clothing store with so many yambs walking around. I dont know which ones to mess around with. I have a feeling if I spit game at one of them, they'll all find out :smh:
What happened to the T mobile job? you quit? where you working at now?

Well your next move is either a first date at a dog park and bring your sisters puppy and ask her to show you some things to show your sisters dog then after that try to go to either a late lunch or dinner and take it from there.

what's a dtf?
If I had to guess, I'm thinking Downtown Fullerton.

Yup DTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom