TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a girl is deleting older dms and just leaving the one she sent out there, is she hinting at me to go away? Just a thought because deleting dms, you have to click each one and press delete.

If a girl is deleting older dms and just leaving the one she sent out there, is she hinting at me to go away? Just a thought because deleting dms, you have to click each one and press delete.

I don't even know what you're saying

Shy girl is here I'm buzzin and she only had 1 drink :stoneface:

Just don't be pushy or do anything to force her outta her shell, she'll just retreat further or snap. just keep talking and make eye contact. Work up to kiss her, be physical, tonight. Otherwise know when to cut your losses, if she ain't one of the good ones ain't nobody got time for that.

Last edited:
I don't even know what you're saying

Like is she deleting all my messages so that other people that touch her phone cant see them (her main man plays on her phone so she cant have him find out about me)? Its suspect becase it takes time to click each direct message and delete it. She left the latest one that she sent to me out there so i dunno

Working at a high class clothing store with so many yambs walking around. I dont know which ones to mess around with. I have a feeling if I spit game at one of them, they'll all find out :smh:

So this chick I am chopping is only in town for the summer for an internship and then going back to school. Different or quicker approach needed? Im a lazy/slow play type dude, but a brotha got like 5 weeks to clap cheeks. Any tips?

So this chick I am chopping is only in town for the summer for an internship and then going back to school. Different or quicker approach needed? Im a lazy/slow play type dude, but a brotha got like 5 weeks to clap cheeks. Any tips?

Wait 5 weeks? That's sooooo easy man.

What u guys done so far?

We just chilled last week, went on a bike ride, and grabbed some food. She been on it for going out again, but I've been coy. I'm looking for that longterm/long distance poon.

I think my hesitation is from just coming out of a relationship.

We just chilled last week, went on a bike ride, and grabbed some food. She been on it for going out again, but I've been coy. I'm looking for that longterm/long distance poon.

Sounds like the next date is going through Yamb City, population one (you) :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Unless you sucka it up with your softness.

Sounds like the next date is going through Yamb City, population one (you)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unless you sucka it up with your softness.
My man 
nthat.gif
 I'll try not to disappoint the fellowship.

SMASHSMASHSMASHSMASH.

In that order.

Working at a high class clothing store with so many yambs walking around. I dont know which ones to mess around with. I have a feeling if I spit game at one of them, they'll all find out :smh:

Try and get at the best lookin one. You either succeed with the yambs or have the other girls getting jealous and tryna throw the yambs at you on the low. Girls are that catty

Try and get at the best lookin one. You either succeed with the yambs or have the other girls getting jealous and tryna throw the yambs at you on the low. Girls are that catty

From what i've seen with my dude in this situation , you're not going to lose any, as long as you're not the one running your mouth. And you have no obligation to any of these chicks, stop thinking like you're in a relationship and enjoy the freedom being singles gives.

Tgis is fustrating, tryna get this chick next door to come over to smash nefore i leave, bit all she wants to talk about is her ex. I tried twice got to pulling down them lil booty shorts , but she pulls em back up talking aboit how shes abstinent and she thinks its gonna be weird if we did, bit she smashed another dude three days ago. Ive already tried 3 times and still a no go. Im already about to stip texting and im close to charging her. She still keeps trying to talk to her ex even though shes saus shes done wit em. What shpild i do nt famb? I feel like a simp casuse this hick is kmown for smashin within daus bit i cant seem to close. Should i keep trying ot should i charge her. Im gettin sexually fustrated nt, and it feels bad man.

Tgis is fustrating, tryna get this chick next door to come over to smash nefore i leave, bit all she wants to talk about is her ex. I tried twice got to pulling down them lil booty shorts , but she pulls em back up talking aboit how shes abstinent and she thinks its gonna be weird if we did, bit she smashed another dude three days ago. Ive already tried 3 times and still a no go. Im already about to stip texting and im close to charging her. She still keeps trying to talk to her ex even though shes saus shes done wit em. What shpild i do nt famb? I feel like a simp casuse this hick is kmown for smashin within daus bit i cant seem to close. Should i keep trying ot should i charge her. Im gettin sexually fustrated nt, and it feels bad man.

man y'all can't be serious w/ these questions sometimes.

man leave this girl alone before you get a rape charge or something :lol:

Charge her to the game fam. Chicks are already emotionally unstable enough, you don't wanna put effort into a girl that emotionally broken up. Once you smash her she'll be blowin you up with nonsense and still carrying over baggage from her previous relationship. If you can gumption up one more try, then go for it but don't let her frustrate you. There's too many "easy hitters" out here

man y'all can't be serious w/ these questions sometimes.

man leave this girl alone before you get a rape charge or something :lol:
Okay, and yea i was dead srs, im atill young im not all knowing of the game, but ill charge her for the sake of me not trying to get into some emotional bs.

Damn if I could rep everybody that understood that mans question, lol....
Once again too many females in this world to be worried about the ones with problems... I am a living testament to that downfall

Last edited:
Damn if I could rep everybody that understood that mans question, lol....
Once again too many females in this world to be worried about the ones with problems... I am a living testament to that downfall

Preach brother. I just got out of a bad relationship and thinking back on all the warning signs I shoulda threw the deuces a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom