TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurk every now and again, but haven't posted here in a good minute.

Think I've parted ways with literally the last 2 girls on my roster that I at least have sexual attraction to.

First was a white girl. She was great in terms of her care and attitude towards me. She really wanted to be there for me and be my everything. Body was insane.....face just barely made it to ok. We "talked" since last September, but that was more so her talking to me lol. Wanted to see me everyday if she could, and we lived 25 min away from each other. To her credit, she really tried. Even was telling me she loved me (don't see how, but she said not to let it scare me away) She put the effort there to make it work. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Based on how I think and what I'm trying to do, I just couldn't ever see myself settling down/having kids with a white girl. Cut a long story short, she leaves to MIA like June 20. Week she's going to be leaving, she tells me how she's been squatting a lot (says yes when I asked if she was doing that for me lol). How she really wants to see me before she left to MIA. I was just coming back in town from after the country. End up not seeing her, but we talk all throughout the few days she's in MIA. She comes back and maybe the 2nd day upon her return, she texts me saying she has something very important to tell me. I ask "what?" and she says that she's in a relationship now lol. Said she really wanted to be with me, but because I can't give her what she wants...she had to get it from somewhere else. All of that was cool to me. Whole time I'd tell her not to let me prevent her from doing anything she wanted to do. Thing that surprised me was that she was saying how we still should hang, and that she doesn't want to stop interacting/seeing me.

Next was a girl I met back in 2012 or 2013. I don't know if crazy is the word, but an emotional hot head if that makes sense. We've never been together but have been off and on friends for the time I've known her. I'm aware enough to know that it's due to us not being together and she would like that. Cut another long story short, 2 weeks ago we get back in contact. I hadn't seen her for like a year. Hadn't texted for maybe like 4 months. We end up meeting up. She's told most of her fam bad things about me, but they always still like me despite that lol. When we meet up, she brings her younger sister who's about 2 years younger than her. First time meeting this sister, but she ends up liking me as well. After the meeting, she starts texting me again like how she used to. If I don't hit her back for a little while, I'll get the "where are you? Ok, NVM then...what happened to you?" texts. She wanted to meet up after the recent meeting, but I never made it out to see her again (she lives 15 min from me). So for July 4th weekend, I go out of town to VA with my fam. I tell her that I'll probably leave early on late Sat night/early Sun morn and we can chill at my crib. She said she'd just spend the night before driving out to NC to pick up her son. She was actually going to meet me where I was at in VA and then leave to NC but I was 3 hours out of her way! Had to tell her to chill, and don't worry about coming lol. Anyway, I end up not leaving until the Sun morning so that killed the sleep over plans. On the way back I'm texting her, and tell her we'll get up another time. She tells me no we won't, and that I'm exactly what she thought about me. And she'll be nonexistent to me now. This is literally days after she was just telling me that I'm her man on the low, but I don't know it lol. Could only tell her that's fine, and we'll just simply rewind to 2 weeks ago before we communicated again lol. Her body is great, and her face is pretty. I just didn't pull the trigger because she has a son (he's mostly in NC though, we're in MD), is "illegal" (non-citizen), and the 2 prior times I smashed....it wasn't as gushy as I'd hoped lol. Illegal thing is ONLY a problem because I'm not in the position right now to fully support her, for I've experienced that with my first ex when I was younger and it was really hard but worth it for someone who I want to spend the rest of my days with. It's just when folks use that as a reason not to really do anything. Otherwise, I couldn't care less about anything as trivial and silly as that.

Sorry for the random ranting. Just wanted to input something to the thread again. And the real purpose of the post is to find out what's going on with the DC/MDers this weekend? Let's get into something if any of yall are down.

Last edited:
It's crazy because she never seemed like the low self esteem type..chick always came off OD confident. :lol:

On some "my ish don't stink" type stuff. For the longest she seemed like the arrogant, bougie type. I guess not. Don't know what I just got myself into.

Bruh it's ridiculous in the DC area how many women are like that, beautiful with their **** together, but once you break that barrier that self esteem is low. Shades, LV bag, strong glorious walk, masters degree, position of authority, own 6 figure income, seems out of your league... cries herself to sleep every now and then.
I'm ready for the Fall.

That is all

"Hi ...., you probably don't remember but this is ...... You know the handsome young man who's hand you wrote your number down on. Here's a picture of his ugly face so you can recollect.."

Idk I need a better word the recollect.

Backstory:
1. Haven't seen in a very long time
2. She's about a 7 now
3. I Was wearing a suit and nailed two interviews one where they me called back and I got the job so yeah
4. Just trying to initate lol

Last edited:
"Hi ...., you probably don't remember but this is ...... You know the handsome young man who's hand you wrote your number down on. Here's a picture of his ugly face so you can recollect.."

Backstory:
2. She's about a 7 now
3. I Was wearing a suit and nailed two interviews one where they me called back and I got the job so yeah
remember

Backstory:
2. She's about a 7 now
Its Friday let's go grab a drink and I wear supreme

I'm back on the grind TAY. Got this TSA agent who always gives me the googly eyes and always nice to me. Now she is RIGHT. She's about 6ft, thick as all hell and gorgeous in the face. She's a little older though, in her early 30's with 2 kids though...eh. Anyway, she's always baking and telling me about her aspirations to have her own bakery. I'm always asking to try some of her desserts and she gave me some cupcakes for 4th of July. Anyway me and her are chopping it up and she asks for my number. We got a couple things in common I'm just finding out and plus her desserts are DELICIOUS! The amazon women love my little 5'8 self for some reason lol. I'm kinda in chill mode though. My girl breaking it off with me has me wanting to work on myself honestly. Just tryna see what all the summer offers before the new (cuffing) season starts lol. I'm liking what the official single life is bringing though.

Anywho, treats for the beast.

:nthat:

Last edited:
I'm back on the grind TAY. Got this TSA agent who always gives me the googly eyes and always nice to me. Now she is RIGHT. She's about 6ft, thick as all hell and gorgeous in the face. She's a little older though, in her early 30's with 2 kids though...eh. Anyway, she's always baking and telling me about her aspirations to have her own bakery. I'm always asking to try some of her desserts and she gave me some cupcakes for 4th of July. Anyway me and her are chopping it up and she asks for my number. We got a couple things in common I'm just finding out and plus her desserts are DELICIOUS! The amazon women love my little 5'8 self for some reason lol. I'm kinda in chill mode though. My girl breaking it off with me has me wanting to work on myself honestly. Just tryna see what all the summer offers before the new (cuffing) season starts lol. I'm liking what the official single life is bringing though.

:nthat:
One up

You can always pass that to me.

I seen this bad 6'0 pilot heading to the A. Could only sit back and watch as she walked down the jet bridge

Her cakes are dope and delicious!
nthat.gif
She has 4 inches on you?

Have you had a woman that tall before? I'm about 5'9 myself and would like to bag a chick that tall.

At this point I don't even care. Once I get done with this training I'm off to slay.

But lamekilla ex was like 5'10 I believe them 2 inches not much for a female

You may have just found suberzat1 suberzat1 's wife.

lol she A-1

One up

You can always pass that to me.

I seen this bad 6'0 pilot heading to the A. Could only sit back and watch as she walked down the jet bridge

Lol suberzat1 suberzat1 come out here with ya boy. These chicks right now in the A are FIRE. Atlanta has to be top 10 places for woman right now

She has 4 inches on you?

Have you had a woman that tall before? I'm about 5'9 myself and would like to bag a chick that tall.

I've dated and taken down many tall woman. My tallest being 6ft. It's funny because you would think a lot of these women are shallow when it comes to height but not in the least. I've heard all the comments though "if you were 3 inches taller..., "How tall was your dad?" "You're not done growing are you?" :lol: it doesn't help that without my beard I could pass for 17 but these amazon chicks LOVE me for some reason. My ex who just called it quits was 5'10. I personally don't have a type though.

Idk what her body looking like but damn she cute as helllllll

Body is an 11. I kid you not. She is stacked like a centaur with a tiny waste. She asked for my number so loud and we were at the main security checkpoint. You shoulda seen how many dirty looks I was getting for like 4 mins straight :lol: :smokin :wow:

suberzat1 suberzat1 word? Damn bro you gotta come thru soon. A couple of NT'ers have DM'd me too about an ATL summit and I've been ghost with work. I gotta get with them and we all plan something out here in the A. This place is beautiful right now fellas. Each and everyone of you could come out here and have at least an 8 at your bedside every week if you want to. The female population is overflowing!

suberzat1 suberzat1 word? Damn bro you gotta come thru soon. A couple of NT'ers have DM'd me too about an ATL summit and I've been ghost with work. I gotta get with them and we all plan something out here in the A. This place is beautiful right now fellas. Each and everyone of you could come out here and have at least an 8 at your bedside every week if you want to. The female population is overflowing!
I wanted to go to the summit a blinkin was posting about but I fell off from the thread.

When my brother would try and take me out I would just like :\ dawg where the drank cause there no yambs here.

I wanted to go to the summit a blinkin was posting about but I fell off from the thread.

When my brother would try and take me out I would just like :\ dawg where the drank cause there no yambs here.

What?? What part were you in. All you have to do is come to the city on a Saturday and go somewhere like piedmont park or Atlantic station and try your hardest not to catch a charge lol

TSA chick is cool though. I like her spirit. She gets hounded on the daily but she's always so humble, she knows she's bad though. She thinks my smile is cute too

:wow:

Yambinos can I have yall perspective on something? So I been with my girl for bout a year now and while we were eating at a restaurant she sees some of her old coworker and get up from the table to start talking to them without telling me. So to me this was rude and I told her not to do that without atleast telling me first but she's says she doesn't see it as being rude. What do yall think, am I overeacting or is that reason to be mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom