TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil vs Mexico today should bring out the yambs.

All those not stuck at work go profit :smokin

Got an hour of comped drinks at this spot I go to in the East Village today, man listen......

Going to be the best of nature's design out there.

Brazil vs Mexico today should bring out the yambs.

All those not stuck at work go profit
smokin.gif
Good looks! may have to look into a spot to watch.

@KingdomFlatbush what are you studying in school? Find orgs that pertain to it to meet like-minded people. Even if they aren't you guys have something major in common. You should still make an effort to get involved on campus even if it's far away or whack. That's where most of you're time and social life will be at.

being in san antonio for this mexico / brazil game 
pimp.gif
 also the spurs parade gonna be right outside the crib 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol this chick at work just dropped a note on my desk saying that she was staring at my butt and not to report to HR.

She wants the D bad but the thing is I already smashed a chick from the office a few times. We still talk and we're cool but damn I don't wanna smash another chick at the j. Keep in mind that these two chicks know each other but I'm not sure how cool they are.

Imma chill

Lol this chick at work just dropped a note on my desk saying that she was staring at my butt and not to report to HR.

She wants the D bad but the thing is I already smashed a chick from the office a few times. We still talk and we're cool but damn I don't wanna smash another chick at the j. Keep in mind that these two chicks know each other but I'm not sure how cool they are.

Imma chill

If this job doesn't pertain to a long-term career then I would go for it.
But obviously, your judgement is better than ours.

Met a nerdy black girl at my job...just my type. Just need to work the same shift as her again and get the digits next time around.

I work at target in retail...so not really worried about ramifications.

Last edited:

Imma chill

Girls talk , her friend probably told her about you .

Last edited:
-i'd just give her a playful slap on the *** and say "if you dont report to HR I wont either"
-girls do talk

Disregard everything above if its a career job. Stop flirting and do your work! :lol:

Last edited:
So glad I'm going to NY with my parents for a week. I really need to lay low for a little bit.

Between coworkers (my office is apparently just a pool of incestuous hookups), coworkers' friends, and Tinder girls I need to chill before something ends up going terribly wrong. There's nothing like hooking up with one of the new girls from work in front of the new guy that was trying to get at her though :lol:

I don't know how you do this nonstop, E (and youngdoc, and the others).

By the way, that bacon line is pure gold. (Was that posted here or in the POT thread?)

Last edited:
So glad I'm going to NY with my parents for a week. I really need to lay low for a little bit.

Between coworkers (my office is apparently just a pool of incestuous hookups), coworkers' friends, and Tinder girls I need to chill before something ends up going terribly wrong. There's nothing like hooking up with one of the new girls from work in front of the new guy that was trying to get at her though :lol:

By the way, that bacon line is pure gold. (Was that posted here or in the POT thread?)

That's why I didn't do Tinder for the longest time.

It's quite different for me since I have no female coworkers and my dudes that have girls... Their girls know all about me and my shenanigan and won't put their friends onto me.

It really drains ur time and bank account though, so I may chill here for a minute.

In terms of taking girls out I've been doing a lot of beach lately. Take them there, have a few beers and it's game over.

Another weird thing happened... I have two girls who are super dope and solid 8.5's that live a bit far from me. One is in SF and the other SD. Never had that before.

I definitely don't do it non-stop.

I go through bursts of high activity. Right now I'm pretty solid so I don't see myself trying to kick it with anyone new unless they're really bad

It's quite different for me since I have no female coworkers and my dudes that have girls... Their girls know all about me and my shenanigan and won't put their friends onto me.

The worst :smh:

I've had friends hang out with me less and less and then just go ghost cuz their wifey knows what we would get into while out |I

I've had friends hang out with me less and less and then just go ghost cuz their wifey knows what we would get into while out |I

It's happened to me as well but now my girl acts like that about one of my homies who's still out here flourishing.

Me: I'm going out tonight to grab a few.

Her: Better not be with you know who or you might have a surprise visitor.

Me:
kanyeblink.gif

Soon as one of my homeboys was bout to get married his chick had him straight cut of all contact with me and a couple others round my way :smh: ....crazy thing is he was the one that did the wildest ****, smash any and everything :lol:

Haven't got laid since January :smh:

I want a white girl.

dkl;sajf;sdajfk;sadjfkajfsdfjl;kdfjs;djflkjafdfjslafjsld;fjklsf

I hardly ever go out so it's a little tough... and i'm ugly :lol:

Fellas is it bc of what y'all tell y'all ladies about your homies? Bc how would she know how he gets down unless you relay the info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom