TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're gonna take her back , I feel it , can't have your cake & eat it too .. You were smashing your ex this whole time . drop those pics .
Facts. The entire time you thought you were giving her that good stuff only to find out it was a next cat laying her down. Put them pics up B.

Last edited:
My little update. On Monday I asked the girl if she wanted to watch the basketball game with me Thursday. She said she thinks I miss her more than I did when we broke up last week and she thinks I need more time. Told me she doesn't want me to get the wrong idea, isn't seeing anyone else, but she's lonely and misses my friendship. I told her to let me know when she wants to hang out then. She asked me out for drinks last night, then wanted to dinner instead, so I showered and got ready but then she said she wasn't feeling well. I wasn't sweating it because she doesn't play games like that. Told me she had to call in to work sick today.

Last edited:
My little update. On Monday I asked the girl if she wanted to watch the basketball game with me Thursday. She said she thinks I miss her more than I did when we broke up last week and she thinks I need more time. Told me she doesn't want me to get the wrong idea, isn't seeing anyone else, but she's lonely and misses my friendship. I told her to let me know when she wants to hang out then. She asked me out for drinks last night, then wanted to dinner instead, so I showered and got ready but then she said she wasn't feeling well. I wasn't sweating it because she doesn't play games like that. Told me she had to call in to work sick today.
Sounds like she is on some "Now the shoe is on the other foot" skeeze. She is human so she will probably try and taunt you a bit. I would just leave her alone and wait until she hits me up or hit her up late next week or something. Right now it sounds like you're saying we should stop bsing and get back to how things were. However, she wants to test you and see if you're serious about what you said and not just in your feels and just looking for cheeks.

Last edited:
Sounds like she is on some "Now the shoe is on the other foot" skeeze. She is human so she will probably try and taunt you a bit. I would just leave her alone and wait until she hits me up or hit her up late next week or something. Right now it sounds like you're saying we should stop bsing and get back to how things were. However, she wants to test you and see if you're serious about what you said and not just in your feels and just looking for cheeks.

Yup. The game is the game.

Yea henn she going to make you work a bit. But this is a test to see if youre real about...

But please believe its not her holding back. She got friends in her ear guranteed

Or you could head to the next chick 
ohwell.gif

Spring is around the corner dude

I deleted the email and kept it moving. I'm not taking her back. After a couple of days have passed I realized I wasn't even missing much. I saw her 1-2 times a month. :lol: I'm not responding to any email, call, or text. A part of me wants to be petty and make her fly out here to give me top and tell her to take her *** home. ‎

How does she come off as having no respect for me based on that email?

I've posted pics before. I might post another quickstrike tonight. ‎

I deleted the email and kept it moving. I'm not taking her back. After a couple of days have passed I realized I wasn't even missing much. I saw her 1-2 times a month.
laugh.gif
I'm not responding to any email, call, or text. A part of me wants to be petty and make her fly out here to give me top and tell her to take her *** home. ‎

How does she come off as having no respect for me based on that email?

I've posted pics before. I might post another quickstrike tonight. ‎
8 Pm est ? i might be at the gym .

Not based on the email, based on the way you have described her.
Many times you described her in a negative manner, so who knows if that's how she actually is or just your view on her.

Man I'm always ready for these!!!

Edit
O same one but refreshing

Can I get a personal pic PM'd :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom