TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes making millions just to pay for *****. :rofl: :x :smh:

Pro athletes cannot go out in public with a mistress, most of those guys have gf/wife + kids, they cannot afford to do anything publicly, so it's gotta be privately arranged, confidentiality is key.

the good ores are top notch, and when you make millions, $1K for them that's literally like us buying a .99 cheeseburger.

Last edited:

I recently matched with some stripper on Tinder who was selling box for $300

I countered with $150. She came back at $200

I countered back with $150.

Never heard from her again.

:lol:

Were you gonna go through with it?
Probably not. For these reasons

1) I'm getting steady box right now. (If I was in a drought, things might be different)

2) Not worth it

Back in my younger days I used to swear I would never pay for box. But now, under certain circumstances, I would.

But she has to be bad though. 

But I also really have no idea how to gauge what a good rate is. Always tryna get that bargain :lol:

How you gon even contemplate paying for a joint that will let you hit for free if you let her feel a little bit special. She got fall in love cuz he ordered truffle fries for us eyes.

I'm not acting surprised, this is stuff we all know by now. It always just makes me laugh because there's **** out here willing to throw that for free to the first dude with a Jesus piece.
laugh.gif
Ninjahood is somewhere out there reaping all of the benefits. #Da flourish.

Though im not one to pay for box. If there was a going rate for stray box. I would say it would be whatever 2 normal dates would be...80-100

2 normal dates with a reg chick is about the anount of effort it takes if most are going by the 3 date rule.

So 80-100 to have no strings attached wham bam thank u maam box is acceptable.

Break it down by dollars think of gas
Haircut.
Drinks
Food
Movie/entertainment.

Cut all that stuff out just pay directly you can go get it in sweats unkempt hair and clothes and sweaty balls

My question to the gods is do I text her and try to meet up again sometime this weekend or nah.. I mean it was kind of late.. and I do know she got turnt the night before, so the excuse may be valid.
She was thinkin' about you bruh, you in there

Though im not one to pay for box. If there was a going rate for stray box. I would say it would be whatever 2 normal dates would be...80-100

2 normal dates with a reg chick is about the anount of effort it takes if most are going by the 3 date rule.

Haircut.
Drinks
Food
Movie/entertainment.

Cut all that stuff out just pay directly you can go get it in sweats unkempt hair and clothes and sweaty balls
Two dates for me prob 100-250 depending on how many drinks or appetizers we runnin' through

Haircut.
Drinks
Food
Movie/entertainment.

Maybe if your 3 date thing is only for a one time smash, but the recurring box rate here is disproportionate. You don't really have do dates like that anymore after you smash the soul outta her that first time.

Very true.
Lets assume ur not feeling the chick. But u wanna smash 1 good time cuz of her features (in this scenario myself now)

Very true.
Lets assume ur not feeling the chick. But u wanna smash 1 good time cuz of her features (in this scenario myself now)
Ill take her to Brixton on U St and get her DC Slices afterwards for $3 pizza slices. Still getting them yambs that night for $20-$30 on drinks and food.

Very true.

Ill take her to Brixton on U St and get her DC Slices afterwards for $3 pizza slices. Still getting them yambs that night for $20-$30 on drinks and food.

Not even necessary after proper pipe game. Just tell her come over and keep smashing till she hits you with the "we never go anywhere anymore".

DC sent me an email... :lol:

First, I want to apologize for how defensive and evasive I was over the weekend. I should have owned what I did, and I realize that was cowardly of me.I know that I was wrong on so many levels, but I am also hoping that this is something we can deal with. I know that my behavior doesn’t reflect what I’m writing in this email, but it’s hard for me to imagine not having you in my life in some capacity, I would be at a loss.
Lastly, you’ve been nothing short of amazing to me and while I understand that this is not on my timeline, this is not my decision to make, and I don’t really have the right to ask anything from you,, I enjoyed our relationship, I learned so much from it, and I want to continue it or at least open the door to communication. However, I respect your decision to end it, I only hope that we can have more positive closure than what he had in NYC.

I love you.

Very true.

Not even necessary after proper pipe game. Just tell her come over and keep smashing till she hits you with the "we never go anywhere anymore".
O and I have done that plenty of times during undergrad. 
ohwell.gif
 **** ill do it out here and think nothing of it if she doesnt call back.

Just tell us where she lives/works already so we can bump into her. She doesn't deserve you fam. I, on the other hand, am a real POS. I'll treat her right.

Last edited:
DC sent me an email...
laugh.gif

First, I want to apologize for how defensive and evasive I was over the weekend. I should have owned what I did, and I realize that was cowardly of me.I know that I was wrong on so many levels, but I am also hoping that this is something we can deal with. I know that my behavior doesn’t reflect what I’m writing in this email, but it’s hard for me to imagine not having you in my life in some capacity, I would be at a loss.
Lastly, you’ve been nothing short of amazing to me and while I understand that this is not on my timeline, this is not my decision to make, and I don’t really have the right to ask anything from you,, I enjoyed our relationship, I learned so much from it, and I want to continue it or at least open the door to communication. However, I respect your decision to end it, I only hope that we can have more positive closure than what he had in NYC.

I love you.
So you taking her back papi 
nerd.gif

Just tell us where she lives/works already so we can bump into her. She doesn't deserve you fam. I, on the other hand, am a real POS. I'll treat her right.

What this man said. Yall have both cheated on each other. Feed her to the wolves. Oh and pics would be cool now too. We've followed this story long enough to at least get a body shot.

What this man said. Yall have both cheated on each other. Feed her to the wolves. Oh and pics would be cool now too. We've followed this story long enough to at least get a body shot.
Na, yall good. I have a mental picture of her. I'm good.

I know he's hurting too, but **** i'd let emotions settle before even thinking about getting back together, and cheating is pretty much my 'nope' line. But hey if it feels real to you, it feels real. Youngin's make mistakes.

Let's see... she cheated with him (while he was with his ex), he's cheated on her, she's cheated on him. Just have an open relationship already. I can't believe she told you she loves you :rofl:

DC sent me an email... :lol:

I love you.

You're gonna take her back , I feel it , can't have your cake & eat it too .. You were smashing your ex this whole time . drop those pics .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom