TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the coworker I talked about and y'all said don't do it

.. yeah I did it :lol: :smh: I have to grow up but f it I haven't had new P in 2 years

My only real problem is I want to continue. I've been told it's easier to forgive one night instead of a affair.

Get over it b. last thing you want is a relationship with a co-worker. Just sing this song to her and get more new p

Last edited:
, it's like I'm smashing Cytheria :rofl:
I know that name quite well, :rofl:

I saw the pic. and as bad as it was.... That's a complete turn on for me... no dambs given. keep it there as a badge of honor lol .

I use to love when my ex did it, she would apologize i would just say keep it cummin :nerd:

my chick now gets super wet but she has that milky stuff come out which im not as much of a fan of.

Yeah not all girls can do it. My ex used to cum multiple times but nothing would come out, but her legs would shiver and she would twitch for minutes!!!

Ima little weird about seeing cream whether its mine or hers. I just dont like seeing it honestly. I turn almost immediately.

I won't get too detailed but I love seeing her all over me while I'm hitting it from the back.

The most recent line I've heard is "wait is all that from me? ****. Put it back in"

When I see that cream I know I'm hitting it right 
smokin.gif

This except when you wear a black shirt while smashing and it's just there at the bottom of it
mean.gif
My "quickies" are too long to be considered quickies so when it's smashing time shirt is coming off. Been plenty of 20 min "conversations" me and wife have had with the fam in the living room watchin' tv or chillin'.

Either way, that cream is a trophy. She can say it wasn't all that all she want but her body couldn't help itself

My ex used to be skinny with a slight phatty and she used to be creaming everywhere. I just hated she couldn't take the d for ****

.. yeah I did it :lol: :smh: I have to grow up but f it I haven't had new P in 2 years

My only real problem is I want to continue. I've been told it's easier to forgive one night instead of a affair.

You gotta be cold as ice with joints not your main, and cut it short. Might not be you and how you move, but it's how you come out clean.

You were right I'm a ***** smh we back cool again lol she got me I'm a sucker for her
:smh: :x
Come on son.

:rofl:
Mark is a blunt fortune teller
This. :lol:

Just saying, we all had our nose wide open before and know what it looks like.

Get over it b. last thing you want is a relationship with a co-worker. Just sing this song to her and get more new p

Good idea, play her this video, she'll think you're an idiot and bounce on her own.

Last edited:
I remember my homegirl telling me that if you make a girl cream, it means you have a big ****

Had me smiling every time I smash her or a new chick. :lol:

Last edited:
I said it plenty times. But slim girls with that bubble booty, and c-cups >>>>>>>

I call them the "low key curves". That view when you hitting it from the back.....:pimp:

Man I had a girl once that would cream so much i would pull it out and it looked like my shaft was just coated in that cream :lol:

, it's like I'm smashing Cytheria :rofl:
I know that name quite well, :rofl:

I saw the pic. and as bad as it was.... That's a complete turn on for me... no dambs given. keep it there as a badge of honor lol .

I use to love when my ex did it, she would apologize i would just say keep it cummin :nerd:

my chick now gets super wet but she has that milky stuff come out which im not as much of a fan of.

She's got a yeast infection dude... It should never be milky unless your jizz is mixed in...

Ima little weird about seeing cream whether its mine or hers. I just dont like seeing it honestly. I turn almost immediately.

I like seeing my stuff ooze out :lol:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom