TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam was visiting his grandmother at 2am like most old people don't go to sleep early. :rofl:
Good luck with that. Keep your lies simple though fam. It's gotta be something you can remember.

Nah I get off of work at 6PM and told my girl I'm just going to stay at my grandparents crib because I worked early this morning and they live closer. It wasn't a big lie because I follow this routine 1x a week.

I'm gon chill tho I got the box and the dome, I'm good back to my family.

Looking back at my original post it might be a little confusing. I forgot to put that she puts it back on read when she finally decides to reply. And it shows the original time she read it lol. Hours later and ****

Just an FYI: that's actually just an iOS and iMessage bug. Next time it happens, turn your phone on and off and go back and you'll see the read time again. After a few mins it will go back to delivered again. Had me confused texting a girl too but it also happens with random friends so I looked it up. Just a weird Apple quirk that happens between random people's phones and not others. So try not to overthink it!

I live to see my girl cream when I'm strokin that punani. Shows that you tearing that thang up pleighboy 

Then go down on that thang and taste it like 

just got top from co worker in my whip @ 2AM

told my chick I was visiting my gma

I can't have no daughters :smh:

And there it is, already slippin with the most see through excuse.

And if you start to pay attention to read reciepts and start deciphering, it's time to put the phone down for a moment.

And there it is, already slippin with the most see through excuse.

And if you start to pay attention to read reciepts and start deciphering, it's time to put the phone down for a moment.
Facts. And my man said his girl wanted leave him some time ago. Let her find out about this, and you gon be home on a Friday night singing un-break my heart.

Famb was hurting when she was just thinking about it, imagine that pain tenfold when she actually leaves. Your excuse is bad, be glad if she leaves it alone.

That ain't even my intent though, just how it comes out I guess. I swear when you get to 30+ the dambs lessen and **** just comes out like word vomit.

This should be #1 for everyone.
Even for the guy that just asked about feeling a girl but she's not the small size he is use to.

When you're looking for a forever mate. beauty fades, weight changes. conversations can become dull at times.
but if you enjoy that persons company then thats what matters most.

you gotta leave your ego and NT standards at the door sometimes and worry about being happy for yourself. l

I needed to read something like this after my post last night. Good stuff man and wise words.

Facts. And my man said his girl wanted leave him some time ago. Let her find out about this, and you gon be home on a Friday night singing un-break my heart.

:lol: hope she don't find out then

Famb was hurting when she was just thinking about it, imagine that pain tenfold when she actually leaves. Your excuse is bad, be glad if she leaves it alone.

You absolutely right. This chick had me thinking my family was about to get ripped apart when I was actually being faithful :lol: I haven't regain back my trust for her yet

I'm chillin I got the hurt out my system, box was fye though can't lie

I really don't understand any of y'all who get into relationships just to cheat :smh:... Like, you obviously don't care about your girl if you getting your D sucked by a Co worker, so why bother pretending... It just completely defeats the entire point if being in a committed and truthful relationship...

It's all about honesty... It's not hard to be honest... Just don't lie :lol:... If you went to get head from a random ****, tell your partner... Tell them what you want and what you need... It'll usually either work in your favor or tell you what you need to know bout your partner...

I really don't understand any of y'all who get into relationships just to cheat :smh:... Like, you obviously don't care about your girl if you getting your D sucked by a Co worker, so why bother pretending... It just completely defeats the entire point if being in a committed and truthful relationship...

It's all about honesty... It's not hard to be honest... Just don't lie :lol:... If you went to get head from a random ****, tell your partner... Tell them what you want and what you need... It'll usually either work in your favor or tell you what you need to know bout your partner...

It's not that simple man

Not looking to get into discussion about cheating but I try to never judge another's persons relationship and choices from the outside. And I never make assumptions about why someone made a particular choice

You judging bro? Why? I'm just sharing my experience

Way I see it my relationship isn't built on sex so why does it negate the positives? Been with this woman for 10 years so we way past sex being a legit factor in our companionship.

Way I see it my relationship isn't built on sex so why does it negate the positives? Been with this woman for 10 years so we way past sex being a legit factor in our companionship.

I'm baffled at people defending cheating... If you cheat on your partner, you're a scumbag... Plain and simple... Yiu give your partner the illusion of being faithful, and completely lie to her about it?...

Scumbag...

I'm baffled at people defending cheating... If you cheat on your partner, you're a scumbag... Plain and simple... Yiu give your partner the illusion of being faithful, and completely lie to her about it?...

Scumbag...

You can check the judging at the door bro

TAY has never been about that

I'm sorry I'm not sorry... If you openly talk about how you cheat on the girl you "love" and been with for a decade... And don't see anything wrong with it.... And you keep making up excuses to justify your actions... You're a scumbag...

If you impregnate multiple women at the same time... And truly believe you can be a "great father" to them... Your a stupid scumbag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom