TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't really paid attention to your story but I already hate you!

:lol: Just kidding famb..... It be like that sometimes

You are a bihh. Gonna look back in a year and hate yourself even more. These are mistakes you need to make for yourself though.

True statement.

I was initially sprung off my ex because she was a dime and the poon was A1.

But I look back and laugh at myself of how I was. :lol:

Youre right but well see how it goes

It would have been better if we took some time away from each other

Ol girl is the truth looks and credentials wise..shes 26 working on her PhD.. I was treating her bad though

Alright well since you haven't really gave much details, and you're old enough to know better, good luck. It kinda sounds like you're going to continue the vicious cycle until it gets too ugly though. Sometimes it needs to get to that point though.

Alright well since you haven't really gave much details, and you're old enough to know better, good luck. It kinda sounds like you're going to continue the vicious cycle until it gets too ugly though. Sometimes it needs to get to that point though.

Everyone gotta go through that cycle once to understand that feeling... The smart ones only do it once tho...

Lmao Hawaii wasn't lying but that's disgusting bro :rofl: That's how my bed looked before I changed the sheets and it still seeped through after that. Id prefer to not have that happen and for my girl it's really about the position. She can control it and I tell her to make sure she does after the first time because I don't have time or enough sheets for all of that.

Lucky you bro :lol: if it feels good, no matter what angle or position, she's squirting.

Like I said before, it's like I'm smashing Cytheria :rofl:

So the coworker I talked about and y'all said don't do it

.. yeah I did it :lol: :smh: I have to grow up but f it I haven't had new P in 2 years

My only real problem is I want to continue. I've been told it's easier to forgive one night instead of a affair.

So the coworker I talked about and y'all said don't do it

.. yeah I did it
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I have to grow up but f it I haven't had new P in 2 years

My only real problem is I want to continue. I've been told it's easier to forgive one night instead of a affair.
Get over it b. last thing you want is a relationship with a co-worker. Just sing this song to her and get more new p

, it's like I'm smashing Cytheria :rofl:
I know that name quite well, :rofl:

I saw the pic. and as bad as it was.... That's a complete turn on for me... no dambs given. keep it there as a badge of honor lol .

I use to love when my ex did it, she would apologize i would just say keep it cummin :nerd:

my chick now gets super wet but she has that milky stuff come out which im not as much of a fan of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom