Taxi 12's - December '13

Finally looks like I'll be able to pick up a pair. My Obsidians are a 13 and I like the way they fit. Should I stick with a 13 or maybe drop down to 12.5? Seems like most say these runs big. Thanks in advance

I
Finally looks like I'll be able to pick up a pair. My Obsidians are a 13 and I like the way they fit. Should I stick with a 13 or maybe drop down to 12.5? Seems like most say these runs big. Thanks in advance

If you're 13 in most j's I'd go 12.5 on these ...ran extra huge to me

Yea they are legit. I bought my volt flyknits from there. Good post- I was waiting for one more restock and missed all restocks after because I stupidly passed on these. I'll post pictures when received. Seems like the last opportunity to get close to retail.

someguy12333 someguy12333 . Just what I've seen them called.... I personally don't get into all the nicknames, but it seems like you knew what shoes I was referring to based upon that reference. Plus I could see why people call them that based upon the flipped color scheme other than the red....

@SomeGuy12333. Just what I've seen them called.... I personally don't get into all the nicknames, but it seems like you knew what shoes I was referring to based upon that reference. Plus I could see why people call them that based upon the flipped color scheme other than the red....
I figured you was referring to that, but googled to make sure. But that shoe has not concord color on it to be called that and people probably tried to call them "reverse concords" to drive up prices as when I googled it ebay listings popped up. 

Last edited:
just weird to see a mod be sarcastic about a legitimacy question

nobody will ever catch that

meh... dudes want people to outline stuff for them when other members already stated that people have ordered on the site and only had issues with having to pay customs. Also, you can tell the site is legit just by looking at it.

while people are waiting for an outlined, individual response, their size is selling out.

seems like sizes are popping back up. I hope my order ships.
popping up where?
nerd.gif

Yeah my expected delivery date is Wednesday. If it gets here that quick-I'll be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom