Taxi 12's - December '13

I have ordered from dope factory a couple times the first two times I didn't get hit with customs but I did the following times. They have speedy shipping nonetheless

Repped. Came out to $219 shipped for me. Said might as well seeing how these are going for $300+ now. Won't get hit with customs either. Merchandise has to be valued at $250 and above to be hit with customs. Trust me, I know from experience.
Seemed like several folks in the Gamma 11 thread were hit with it, and none of their overseas orders were over $250.

Seemed like several folks in the Gamma 11 thread were hit with it, and none of their overseas orders were over $250.
I've ordered shoes from a lot of UK, Asian and EU sites and have never been hit with customs. I'm not sure if it has to do with location or what (I'm in Seattle).

Last edited:
Came to about $220 shipped to Seattle, WA for me. Figured I go for it because they won't likely restock elsewhere. Plus, it's $25 above retail + tax so it's not too bad. I went a half size down too because I've read these run pretty big. Can't wait (hopefully no customs too, that would sting).

Last edited:
so can I order from them or not then? lol

EDIT: Well I pulled the trigger. Seems like everyone else was so we will see.

Thanks guys, I missed out on the US release.

Last edited:
ARK ARK I have ordered twice from them .... Both orders under 200$ and they are legit and didn't get hit with custom fees. Ordered the XI low reverse Concords

Glad I missed my size then. BigJ says they are not legit, no point in wasting my time.

Glad I missed my size then. BigJ says they are not legit, no point in wasting my time.
Well his message was kind of cryptic honestly. The nope was straightforward but his sentence made it sound like it was fine - almost sarcastic. So who knows. I paid via Paypal so if they arent legit guess I will try to return them.

Last edited:
Besides my positive experience with my purchase, I have found no indication about the dope factory's legitimacy. It seems they are a fairly known clothing boutique in Italy, with a high tier nike international account. I had to check around a bit before ordering as I've only ordered overseas once before.
An nt'er said he received the wrong size on the xi lows, but one can expect an honest mistake with all the various sizing conversions in Europe compared to us. He said he already received his correct size before he shipped back the wrong size back.
Although the chance of getting hit with a customs fee by ups is a whole another variable with these overseas orders, I've been lucky, so far. :x

Last edited:
They're 100% legit. But I did get hit w $25 customs fee when I ordered olive 9s a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom