TATTOO question

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

Is this the type of impact that Lil' Wayne has on our youth?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maps maps maps

MAN THESE ADULTS DONT UNDERSTAND JUST GET IT BRO 14 YRS OLD YOU'RE YOUR OWN MAN NOW.
word that's what I'm saying. just get a tattoo of a gun on your hand. all the girls are gunna go crazy bro.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

MAN THESE ADULTS DONT UNDERSTAND JUST GET IT BRO 14 YRS OLD YOU'RE YOUR OWN MAN NOW.
word that's what I'm saying. just get a tattoo of a gun on your hand. all the girls are gunna go crazy bro.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm @%#+@+! crying rite now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I'm 27 years old and tattoos hurt way more when you're older. Always get most of your tattoo work when you're young.

For real OP just do it NT is just hating on you

alien.gif

Originally Posted by samuelturnerr

bible verse on my forearm but I think im gonna get bicep now
Make sure you get someone to r-read it over though. Word, man. Tats are like earrings now..the earlier you get them, the cooler you become.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

QFT. I got THUG LIFE across my stomach when I was 10 and I have no regrets. In fact best decision of my life.

Originally Posted by samuelturnerr

bible verse on my forearm but I think im gonna get bicep now
pimp.gif
x infinite. You can NEVER go wrong with a tat at 14. (mosdef)DO IT NOW(/mos def). Matter fact, just get a sleeve. Like, get 5 bible verses all up your arms, then take nYc's advice, and get a gun on that hand.Surrounded by Soulja Boy, Joker, and Lil Waynes faces. Then thug-life across your stomach. And a picture of Jesus over your left pec. If you were a real G tho,you'd get tears under your eyes too, cuz thats what G's do, ya feel me. You'll be the hoodest dude in the 9th grade. More
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for being the hoodest dude in the 9th grade.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

wait until you're 18. it's going to give you 4 years to be sure if you really want a tattoo. it took me 3 years to finally decide on what i wanted and where i wanted it.
I agree with dude, but you're probably gonna go ahead and get something dumb anyways.

lol some are your responses are just
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
like come on just give me some feedback don't have to be dumb about it

Back
Top Bottom