TATTOO EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP!!!!

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

1. fill in the blank - this thread is useless without ______?

a. Hippopotamus

b. Pictures

c. Saxophone

you'd be surprised which ones the real answer.

roll.gif
this guy...

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

1. fill in the blank - this thread is useless without ______?

a. Hippopotamus

b. Pictures

c. Saxophone

you'd be surprised which ones the real answer.

roll.gif
this guy...

StrongSurviveP5 wrote:
No pics yet I promise I will if I get good advice...

You don't bargain with us muther +%! . You get GOOD ADVICE when you give us pics boy.

+%! wrong with this dude ??

StrongSurviveP5 wrote:
No pics yet I promise I will if I get good advice...

You don't bargain with us muther +%! . You get GOOD ADVICE when you give us pics boy.

+%! wrong with this dude ??

Okay this is what you do. Get an X-acto knife and Grey Goose vodka. Douse the tattooed skin with vodka. Take the X-acto knife and cut around the tattooed area. Cut to about 2-3mm deep. Take out the skin. Go to your local grocery store and buy some Pork with skin on it. Along with that, buy a piece of mesh plastic and Neosporin. Cut out an area of pig skin that can accurately fit along the affected area. What you're going to do is essentially a skin graft. Cut out the mesh to fit on the wound. Now cover with Neosporin then pig skin. Then get a needle and thread and sew it together to your skin. If you don't have a needle and thread, a stapler will work just fine. Then cover with more Neosporin. Then put a bandage. Replace bandages every 3 hours. Wait 4-6 weeks.

Okay this is what you do. Get an X-acto knife and Grey Goose vodka. Douse the tattooed skin with vodka. Take the X-acto knife and cut around the tattooed area. Cut to about 2-3mm deep. Take out the skin. Go to your local grocery store and buy some Pork with skin on it. Along with that, buy a piece of mesh plastic and Neosporin. Cut out an area of pig skin that can accurately fit along the affected area. What you're going to do is essentially a skin graft. Cut out the mesh to fit on the wound. Now cover with Neosporin then pig skin. Then get a needle and thread and sew it together to your skin. If you don't have a needle and thread, a stapler will work just fine. Then cover with more Neosporin. Then put a bandage. Replace bandages every 3 hours. Wait 4-6 weeks.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

my boy did this, works like a charm, just make sure u take a pain killer before. though. might hurt a bit. but not as bad as you think.

Back
Top Bottom