TATTOO EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP!!!!

There is nothing you can do. We really do need pics cause even if the tattoo is light enough, you can do a cover over with another tattoo. He's going to have to get something pretty dark though but that might be the best way to salvage it. Either that, laser is the only thing you can do to actually remove it but there will be a scar, it will be expensive and you will have to do it a couple of times depending on what it is.

Look into another artists that can design over it and see if that might be the best solution.

There is nothing you can do. We really do need pics cause even if the tattoo is light enough, you can do a cover over with another tattoo. He's going to have to get something pretty dark though but that might be the best way to salvage it. Either that, laser is the only thing you can do to actually remove it but there will be a scar, it will be expensive and you will have to do it a couple of times depending on what it is.

Look into another artists that can design over it and see if that might be the best solution.

Man since this guy wont post pics.
I guess do opposite of everything the tattoo care card says to do.

Scratch it, pick at scabs, soak it, expose it to sun.

It wont go away though, and the only way to really get rid of a tattoo is laser. Just get a coverup if anything.

Now pics. 
wink.gif

Man since this guy wont post pics.
I guess do opposite of everything the tattoo care card says to do.

Scratch it, pick at scabs, soak it, expose it to sun.

It wont go away though, and the only way to really get rid of a tattoo is laser. Just get a coverup if anything.

Now pics. 
wink.gif

TROLL OR PICS!

C'mon son.. you can't post a topic like this without pictures.

THATS A RULE.

My advice for your "friend".. is to pour alcohol on it or acetone and scrape away..

Notice how i said scrape not scrub.

Good luck to your "friend"..

TROLL OR PICS!

C'mon son.. you can't post a topic like this without pictures.

THATS A RULE.

My advice for your "friend".. is to pour alcohol on it or acetone and scrape away..

Notice how i said scrape not scrub.

Good luck to your "friend"..

Back
Top Bottom