Tatoos Have Been Getting Too Ridiculous Lately

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by NJstress03

the detail on that is
eek.gif
m.c. escher's work is dope...
Yea, that tattoo goes HARD and Yes M.C. Escher has a lot of nice work! I'm a big fan of Dali as well

I saw a guy at school today with a palm tree on his neck. Why the #%%+ you want a palm tree on your neck?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Even though this looks very stupid, I bet she got paid.. THESE GUYS PAY...

a65_golden.jpg
sick.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]that cant be a real tat.....[/color]

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by djaward

Even though this looks very stupid, I bet she got paid.. THESE GUYS PAY...

a65_golden.jpg
sick.gif
that cant be a real tat.....

100 Stacks is nowhere near enough

A radio personality on power 106 in LA tatted "I slept with shaq" on his forwhead for laker playoff/finals tickets. he was a regular guy off thestreet and once he did it they hired him to work there. His on air name now is "tattoo"

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Whats a Goon to a Goblin...

Lil' Wayne quote that should never be quoted in tattoo form
roll.gif
OMG how did i not realize that
roll.gif

damn what a fool
eek.gif
lil wayne aint worth quoting in tattoo form ever,
pac, big maybe nas or jay z are worth quoting on a tattoo, but Weezy
smh.gif

IDK, how much does it cost to have a tattoo removed and can you do it on your forehead? Seems like you could take 100gs, pay whatever it costs to have itremoved, then still come out way ahead

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

IDK, how much does it cost to have a tattoo removed and can you do it on your forehead? Seems like you could take 100gs, pay whatever it costs to have it removed, then still come out way ahead
I don't think that's a good idea.

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

IDK, how much does it cost to have a tattoo removed and can you do it on your forehead? Seems like you could take 100gs, pay whatever it costs to have it removed, then still come out way ahead
I don't think that's a good idea.
removing a tat is several g's i heard, my friends brother had to get his removed in the military

In an attempt to justify Cartoon's price: You can't put a price on a work of art - it's value can only be determined by a true market price. Thatis, whatever people are willing to pay. Apparently, people are willing to pay small fortunes.

Back
Top Bottom