Tatoos Have Been Getting Too Ridiculous Lately

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

82a25deff9030e89b9368ed87400c54aad05d56.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Ben is your back finished yet I still have not seen the whole thing yet ?
I got 2 more legit sessions left.... I have to finish the shading completely on the mary and so cal hooligan parts...
then add the koreatown to beverly hills theme aka rags to riches and then I will officially have my dream tattoo finished.
there is a lot of detail and work left and it could take another 3 to 4 sessions as i'll add to it. but it's not a game... it's crazy, but youcan't look at it really until you understand cartoons vision and how he finishes his work..... when he did 50's bacc piece, that sorta made hischaracter.... I'mma hurt them with this for the summer
l_94dbfe9677e24c65a60b1126997c465f.jpg

wait til it's really ready, whole different ball game!

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

Heres a random dumb tatoo question. Over time does the black ink start to fade or turn green? Does it turn green cause of the ink they use?
I think they used to turn that greenish color due to the ink. but now they are coming out with better inks so they stay black, for the most part.

I see you Ben with the Bold. Phone is he illest. I love it when people ask me about mine. I have yet to see some one else in person with one.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I got 2 more legit sessions left.... I have to finish the shading completely on the mary and so cal hooligan parts...
then add the koreatown to beverly hills theme aka rags to riches and then I will officially have my dream tattoo finished.
there is a lot of detail and work left and it could take another 3 to 4 sessions as i'll add to it. but it's not a game... it's crazy, but you can't look at it really until you understand cartoons vision and how he finishes his work..... when he did 50's bacc piece, that sorta made his character.... I'mma hurt them with this for the summer

eek.gif
. That is coming out really great
pimp.gif
......I always appreciate MR.CARTOONS work.....how much that run you? I know nothing less then 2 Gs

thank you homey....
f.y.i. it cost more than $2,000 to sit in cartoons chair... thats just for a 5" tattoo maybe. a good session could run you $4,000 to $5,000 with toonseasy and he's booked for the longest
but we've been friends for 24 years almost and also like my big brother, so he shows me love

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

there is a lot of detail and work left and it could take another 3 to 4 sessions as i'll add to it. but it's not a game... it's crazy, but you can't look at it really until you understand cartoons vision and how he finishes his work..... when he did 50's bacc piece, that sorta made his character.... I'mma hurt them with this for the summer

eek.gif
. That is coming out really great
pimp.gif
......I always appreciate MR.CARTOONS work.....how much that run you? I know nothing less then 2 Gs

thank you homey....
f.y.i. it cost more than $2,000 to sit in cartoons chair... thats just for a 5" tattoo maybe. a good session could run you $4,000 to $5,000 with toons easy and he's booked for the longest
but we've been friends for 24 years almost and also like my big brother, so he shows me love
That tat is sick Ben... but honestly that price range is ridiculous there are artist with way more talentthan Cartoon and Kat von D etc like Nate Beavers and AnilGupta but Cartoon gets to charge what he wants because they have star clientele they can be comparedto NBA players who once had a love for the game but now care about the money way more.

Back
Top Bottom