Taking a shower and having to drop one shortly after - Unappreciated

Originally Posted by eashawty

wats the best brand of baby wipes to use for this? & do u flush em or throw em in the trash?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wats the best brand of baby wipes to use for this? & do u flush em or throw em in the trash?

Wet Wipes or Pampers. Just stick them in your pocket and reuse them later on in the day. It's hard enough not to clog the toilet with poop..no need to increase those odds with those thick !%@ baby wipes

Wet Wipes or Pampers. Just stick them in your pocket and reuse them later on in the day. It's hard enough not to clog the toilet with poop..no need to increase those odds with those thick !%@ baby wipes

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by dland24

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

dumbest question of the night
roll.gif

you nasty my dude if you throw em in the trash.
Majority, if not all, baby wipes are non flush-able sp* so you'd you have to dispose of them somewhere other than your drain. Unless, of course, you like to have a clogged drain and stuff.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Majority, if not all, baby wipes are non flush-able sp* so you'd you have to dispose of them somewhere other than your drain. Unless, of course, you like to have a clogged drain and stuff.

Dont know why ya'll laughing...Most baby wipes you're not supposed to flush

Dont know why ya'll laughing...Most baby wipes you're not supposed to flush

laugh.gif

I throw mine away in the trash bin...

You can't flush the wipes down the toilet because they don't really dissolve right and can clog your septic tank real fast.  I have 2 trash bins in my bathroom, 1 for whatever trash, and the other (lidded) strictly for the wipes. 
So after I move my bowels, I wipe with regular toilet paper first, then smooth everything over with a baby wipe, fold that wipe up, wrap it up in a few clean sheets of toilet paper, then toss it in the lidded trash bin. 

It aint like I'm throwing wipes with straight up chunks on them into my trash bin.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I throw mine away in the trash bin...

You can't flush the wipes down the toilet because they don't really dissolve right and can clog your septic tank real fast.  I have 2 trash bins in my bathroom, 1 for whatever trash, and the other (lidded) strictly for the wipes. 
So after I move my bowels, I wipe with regular toilet paper first, then smooth everything over with a baby wipe, fold that wipe up, wrap it up in a few clean sheets of toilet paper, then toss it in the lidded trash bin. 

It aint like I'm throwing wipes with straight up chunks on them into my trash bin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

thank u, i dont know y yall tryna laugh at me. i see one dude say it clog up yo septic tank, wat if i got a regular sewer system toilet(if thats wat u call it) would those wipes still clog the pipes?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

thank u, i dont know y yall tryna laugh at me. i see one dude say it clog up yo septic tank, wat if i got a regular sewer system toilet(if thats wat u call it) would those wipes still clog the pipes?

Yeah, there are those flushable/dissolvable joints, but they are way too thin. I wouldn't recommend them.

Yeah, there are those flushable/dissolvable joints, but they are way too thin. I wouldn't recommend them.

I remember being banned by Meth in like '01 for a topic like this for a month.

I remember being banned by Meth in like '01 for a topic like this for a month.

Back
Top Bottom