Taking a shower and having to drop one shortly after - Unappreciated

Originally Posted by do work son

get out the shower, do your business, get back in the shower.
this! although sitting on the toilet all wet is extremely unappreciated
sick.gif

There's some days where I take 3 dumps a day, so taking a shower after each time simply isn't going to happen. Obviously, when I use public restrooms, taking another shower isn't an option. Honestly, it never even crossed my mind until now.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, then do what you gotta do and re-shower, man. However, I don't see how holding it is gonna make you feel any better.

There's some days where I take 3 dumps a day, so taking a shower after each time simply isn't going to happen. Obviously, when I use public restrooms, taking another shower isn't an option. Honestly, it never even crossed my mind until now.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, then do what you gotta do and re-shower, man. However, I don't see how holding it is gonna make you feel any better.

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Poop in the shower & push it down the drain with your big toe. JK.
laugh.gif
 I have a feeling you've done this before
I'm sure he has. No need to try and play it off homie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Poop in the shower & push it down the drain with your big toe. JK.
laugh.gif
 I have a feeling you've done this before
I'm sure he has. No need to try and play it off homie.
laugh.gif

smh i hate that but usually if i get the feeling i be like %%*+ that imma just wait til i gotta go then shower
laugh.gif

smh i hate that but usually if i get the feeling i be like %%*+ that imma just wait til i gotta go then shower
laugh.gif

I used to get mad when I'd have to move my bowels right after showering, but not anymore, not since I started using those baby wipes.
pimp.gif

I used to get mad when I'd have to move my bowels right after showering, but not anymore, not since I started using those baby wipes.
pimp.gif

wats the best brand of baby wipes to use for this? & do u flush em or throw em in the trash?

wats the best brand of baby wipes to use for this? & do u flush em or throw em in the trash?

Back
Top Bottom