T-Mobile to cover ETF (up to $350) for new users....vol. your move next, AT&T

can someone explain to me their jump program? can i get a note 3? 

Two years is too long to wait to upgrade your phone. That’s why we offer JUMP![emoji]8482[/emoji], a revolutionary upgrade program only from T-Mobile.
Upgrade your phone twice every 12 months, not once every two years (as soon as 6 months after enrollment).
Get the phone you want for the same price as new customers on approved credit.
Replace any phone that’s been damaged or lost.

Buy a phone on the Simple Choice Plan using our equipment installment program.
Enroll in JUMP! for $10/mo. when you add services to your order.
Upgrade as soon as 6 months after enrolling
And with JUMP!, you’re protected if your phone is lost, damaged, or stolen with the included Premium Handset Protection and Lookout Mobile Security

Wait so as a sprint user, i can just go to tmobile and they will terminate my contract with sprint as long as i sign up with tmob?

well my mombs phone cant even load netflix videos anymore after she passed 5gb soooooo :nerd:

She is likely on an older Preferred Android plan or something like that. Which used to be labeled as unlimited but actually has a 5gb limit. The new Unlimited data are all fully unlimited without any throttling.

I'm from a metropolitan area, and coverage has never once been an issue
also, their customer service is like really good, extremely helpful

the only time ive ever even used the phrase "i have no service" is when im out in the sticks
but i mean really out there, like on a ranch.

so id say, if youre in a big city, then yeah definitely do it

I might switch over but I like AT&T I had sprint yrs ago w my brick Nokia but I'm gunna give it a few months and if AT&T does the same I'm staying

No they will terminate it, but you have to sign up with Verizon or AT&T

Stop trying to confuse him. :rofl:.

rook rook , you are correct. You'll have to give up your phone as well. You give them a receipt for the ETF, they credit the amount to your account.

Last edited:
I have a Galaxy S4, which I hate, and I'm going to give that to TMobile (if I switch) to go back to iPhone.

The biggest draw for me is how cheap their plans are in comparison to how much I'm paying AT&T. I looked at the map, and the coverage in my area was rated very good.

Last edited:
I have a Galaxy S4, which I hate, and I'm going to give that to TMobile (if I switch) to go back to iPhone.

:smh:

Cop da Flex, b. But, I can understand why the S4 would turn you off of android though. Stock S4s are one of the worst devices out (IMO :nerd: ) all because of the fugazi bloatware that Samsung put on it.

Last edited:
I just signed a 2 year contract with ATT a few months ago so I got a free HTC One, which I love. Is there any way for me to bring the HTC One over to T-mobile and use it with them?

I just signed a 2 year contract with ATT a few months ago so I got a free HTC One, which I love. Is there any way for me to bring the HTC One over to T-mobile and use it with them?

Get the HTC unlocked.

Buy a crappy at&t phone off of craigslist. Put your sim card in it.

Go to T-Mobile with the crappy phone, turn it in and get a cheap phone from t mobile.

Take T-Mobile sim out of the new phone, put it back into the unlocked HTC.

Sell new phone on craigslist to recoup money.

???

PROFIT

Last edited:
Going to call Sprint to calculate my early termination costs... Be right back.

I'm sick of sprint
Peace out Sprint...

hopefully AT&T or Verizon do this, I'm getting sick of sprint
sprint is terrible bruh
sick.gif
hell yeah, I'm ready to leave sprint asap. I have a 5s w/ sprint, though. It's required that I trade in my phone?
ALLL OF THIS. I'm gonna go to the T-Mobile store this weekend and see how much they'll give me for my GNex

Last edited:
I switched over to T-Mobile on Saturday and I can honestly say that I have NEVER gotten speeds like I'm getting right now while I was on Sprint, and what is only twenty more dollars a month than what I was paying due to the fact that I'm paying for a phone month by month, this was totally worth it.

Sprint will forever have my hate.

I switched over to T-Mobile on Saturday and I can honestly say that I have NEVER gotten speeds like I'm getting right now while I was on Sprint, and what is only twenty more dollars a month than what I was paying due to the fact that I'm paying for a phone month by month, this was totally worth it.

Sprint will forever have my hate.

What phone do you have now?

They lowball you on the phone you are required to trade in and then make you buy a new one from them. Also, they make sure you give them a recent smart phone; can't send them an old flip phone to pull this off.

Brah I work for them . U can trade in any phone u want as long as it has a value

They lowball you on the phone you are required to trade in and then make you buy a new one from them. Also, they make sure you give them a recent smart phone; can't send them an old flip phone to pull this off.

Brah I work for them . U can trade in any phone u want as long as it has a value
even if we offer 0 dollars for it. u can still do it

Idk y people even bother signing up for sprint consedering the reputation they have

idk I was reading the paperwork at work and it said you can. I'll look it over when I go in.
like it can't be cracked or obviously water damage but if we offer $0 for it. It said you can do iy

Lol what's the point of trading In a phone of 0$ value

Back
Top Bottom