T-Mobile to cover ETF (up to $350) for new users....vol. your move next, AT&T

There's 2 versions of jump.
The first one is the one I described which launched last year late in the year which is what most folks who have tmo and got it last year have.
The new one jump 2 is the one he is talking about . It launched the 23rd of feb and replaced the first one.
I have the old one still and if you have it from b4 you're grandfathered in.
Which Is why I said the new one is buns
 there isnt now new jump program

There's 2 versions of jump.

The first one is the one I described which launched last year late in the year which is what most folks who have tmo and got it last year have.

The new one jump 2 is the one he is talking about . It launched the 23rd of feb and replaced the first one.

I have the old one still and if you have it from b4 you're grandfathered in.

Which Is why I said the new one is buns

there isnt now new jump program
tumblr_miafknnt8g1rkqbego1_400.gif

Show me the proof!

T-Mobile will soon require half your phone to be paid off before upgrading with Jump
By Dante D'Orazio 02.14.2014

T-Mobile is modifying its Jump early upgrade plan later this month, and all of the changes aren't for the better. Come February 23rd, Jump customers will no longer be limited to two upgrades per year. Instead, you'll be able to upgrade whenever you want and as often as you want. But there's a catch: with the modified plan, you'll have to pay off at least half of the total cost of a phone before you can upgrade.

For example, on the old Jump plan, if you bought an iPhone 5S, you'd pay zero down and then $27 per month towards the full cost of the phone ($648). After six months, you could then upgrade to a new phone simply by trading in the iPhone 5S and paying the down payment (often zero). In the case of an upgrade after just six months, you would have paid just $162, or 25 percent, towards the full cost of the iPhone 5S. With the upcoming change to Jump, however, you'll be responsible for paying at least 50 percent of the total cost of the phone before upgrading. In this case, you'd have to pay an additional $162 when you trade in your iPhone to get a new device.

Yaw are agreeing with me.. etc.. this is what I was trying to say in my last post. Champion thought he could just trade in the phone but I was saying he still have to pay half of phone off first

T-Mobile will soon require half your phone to be paid off before upgrading with Jump
By Dante D'Orazio 02.14.2014

T-Mobile is modifying its Jump early upgrade plan later this month, and all of the changes aren't for the better. Come February 23rd, Jump customers will no longer be limited to two upgrades per year. Instead, you'll be able to upgrade whenever you want and as often as you want. But there's a catch: with the modified plan, you'll have to pay off at least half of the total cost of a phone before you can upgrade.

For example, on the old Jump plan, if you bought an iPhone 5S, you'd pay zero down and then $27 per month towards the full cost of the phone ($648). After six months, you could then upgrade to a new phone simply by trading in the iPhone 5S and paying the down payment (often zero). In the case of an upgrade after just six months, you would have paid just $162, or 25 percent, towards the full cost of the iPhone 5S. With the upcoming change to Jump, however, you'll be responsible for paying at least 50 percent of the total cost of the phone before upgrading. In this case, you'd have to pay an additional $162 when you trade in your iPhone to get a new device.

Yaw are agreeing with me.. etc.. this is what I was trying to say in my last post. Champion thought he could just trade in the phone but I was saying he still have to pay half of phone off first

That's only if he didn't have jump before feb 23 tho

Ok i got 2 lines unlimited data for $120 but i get a 15% discount as well so that brings my bill to $108 a month for 2 line s unlmited

Tmobile screwed me over when i was switching so they gave me the lg g2 for $282 and the s3 for $189

And i still got  a huge $1500 bill credit from the blackberry trade in plus multiple devices and phones to sell.  PROFIT!!

Back
Top Bottom