T.I. Feat. Rick Ross - Pledge Allegiance To The Swag (Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League) (New Single)

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

TI's career is finished? Jesus christ dude
laugh.gif

TI is easily one of the South's most consistent artist, I'm sure he won't disappoint.

Consistently average. You can only make Urban Legend so many times.

laugh.gif

TI is easily one of the South's most consistent artist, I'm sure he won't disappoint.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

TIs career (music wise) has ran its course...

He's rapped about EVERY thing, in EVERY way, he's not comin up with ANY new ideas, he's Hollywood now so I don't care for him talkin that street #@#% anymore...

How many songs is he gonna make about his 'swag' ??... You're NOT Jay Z, he's the only one that can constently rap about himself and still find a way to sound fresh doin so...

He had a good run, Takers is the #1 movie?? OK, take you're actin career more serious, there's obviously people out there that like shiddy movies, and their quicker to spend their money on a movie ticket than a CD...

He's a shell of his former self... His music is SOOOOO uninspired its not even funny... You can look @ the song title and you've ALREADY heard the song...

Go make ANOTHER wack movie...
Can't believe I'm sayin this, but I co-sign completely 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

TIs career (music wise) has ran its course...

He's rapped about EVERY thing, in EVERY way, he's not comin up with ANY new ideas, he's Hollywood now so I don't care for him talkin that street #@#% anymore...

How many songs is he gonna make about his 'swag' ??... You're NOT Jay Z, he's the only one that can constently rap about himself and still find a way to sound fresh doin so...

He had a good run, Takers is the #1 movie?? OK, take you're actin career more serious, there's obviously people out there that like shiddy movies, and their quicker to spend their money on a movie ticket than a CD...

He's a shell of his former self... His music is SOOOOO uninspired its not even funny... You can look @ the song title and you've ALREADY heard the song...

Go make ANOTHER wack movie...
Can't believe I'm sayin this, but I co-sign completely 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

You're a Luda fan.

laugh.gif

You're a Luda fan.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif

You're a Luda fan.
And i'm a TIP fan as well. What does that have to do with anything? I should be blind but TIP's mediocrity since Trap Muzik?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

laugh.gif

You're a Luda fan.
And i'm a TIP fan as well. What does that have to do with anything? I should be blind but TIP's mediocrity since Trap Muzik?

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

don't see how tips ran his course but jay z somehow hasn't

Hov has gotten BETTER, TI's off the studio antics turn ppl off about him, really talented black man but something up there in that brain of his aint clickin, now you got ya wife takin charges for you, havin lean in the whip when you on probation..........hes just a sucka at best
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

don't see how tips ran his course but jay z somehow hasn't

Hov has gotten BETTER, TI's off the studio antics turn ppl off about him, really talented black man but something up there in that brain of his aint clickin, now you got ya wife takin charges for you, havin lean in the whip when you on probation..........hes just a sucka at best
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom