T.I. Feat. Rick Ross - Pledge Allegiance To The Swag (Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League) (New Single)

Funny iish is, aside from N's like Gucci & Jeezy, Tip is puttin out better music
than a lot of people in the south, Atlanta in particular, and dudes is callin him
finished. Dudes can listen to J. Futuristic/ J. Money, Young LA, Soulja Boy, and
the other thousand lil dudes that sound exactly like them and ride to it wit no
problem. But this N wack.
laugh.gif
N's just cant be pleased.

I agree, his recent #*! my not be up to par wit exactly what we're used to from
him, but he still spits some quality. On a chill beat like this tho, he shoulda really
went in on some MM3 iish tho.

I look at like this. Sure, I'm not feeling these singles as much as I had with Paper Trail, but I doubt he makes another Vs. Furthermore, it seems like a lot of rappers don't roll out consecutive bangers (i.e. Hov: Black Album, KC, AG, & BP3 which was weaksauce imo). So wait until the next one?

And have to agree with dude above me, dude puts out better "music" than a lot of people, not just from the south though, but in general.

I look at like this. Sure, I'm not feeling these singles as much as I had with Paper Trail, but I doubt he makes another Vs. Furthermore, it seems like a lot of rappers don't roll out consecutive bangers (i.e. Hov: Black Album, KC, AG, & BP3 which was weaksauce imo). So wait until the next one?

And have to agree with dude above me, dude puts out better "music" than a lot of people, not just from the south though, but in general.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Funny iish is, aside from N's like Gucci & Jeezy, Tip is puttin out better music
than a lot of people in the south, Atlanta in particular, and dudes is callin him
finished. Dudes can listen to J. Futuristic/ J. Money, Young LA, Soulja Boy, and
laugh.gif

him, but he still spits some quality. On a chill beat like this tho, he shoulda really

Isn't the point, though, that we hold TIP to different standards compared to those other N's...
I mean, Hi Hater is a good song if Maino does it...but if Jay does it, it's trash...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif

Isn't the point, though, that we hold TIP to different standards compared to those other N's...
I mean, Hi Hater is a good song if Maino does it...but if Jay does it, it's trash...

TIs career (music wise) has ran its course...

He's rapped about EVERY thing, in EVERY way, he's not comin up with ANY new ideas, he's Hollywood now so I don't care for him talkin that street #@#% anymore...

How many songs is he gonna make about his 'swag' ??... You're NOT Jay Z, he's the only one that can constently rap about himself and still find a way to sound fresh doin so...

He had a good run, Takers is the #1 movie?? OK, take you're actin career more serious, there's obviously people out there that like shiddy movies, and their quicker to spend their money on a movie ticket than a CD...

He's a shell of his former self... His music is SOOOOO uninspired its not even funny... You can look @ the song title and you've ALREADY heard the song...

Go make ANOTHER wack movie...

TIs career (music wise) has ran its course...

He's rapped about EVERY thing, in EVERY way, he's not comin up with ANY new ideas, he's Hollywood now so I don't care for him talkin that street #@#% anymore...

How many songs is he gonna make about his 'swag' ??... You're NOT Jay Z, he's the only one that can constently rap about himself and still find a way to sound fresh doin so...

He had a good run, Takers is the #1 movie?? OK, take you're actin career more serious, there's obviously people out there that like shiddy movies, and their quicker to spend their money on a movie ticket than a CD...

He's a shell of his former self... His music is SOOOOO uninspired its not even funny... You can look @ the song title and you've ALREADY heard the song...

Go make ANOTHER wack movie...

I'm a T.I. fan, but this is a nice forgettable track.

He ain't done, but he off his square right now.

I'm a T.I. fan, but this is a nice forgettable track.

He ain't done, but he off his square right now.

Clifford isnt done yet. I'll put $ on that. He'll drop an album and people are gonna d-ride him as usual

You can look @ the song title and you've ALREADY heard the song...

this is true though.

Clifford isnt done yet. I'll put $ on that. He'll drop an album and people are gonna d-ride him as usual

You can look @ the song title and you've ALREADY heard the song...

this is true though.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

TI is FINISHED...

The sooner he realizes that, the less painful his inevitable downfall will be...

this... everything dude made since he got out been generic as hell... it dont really matter if u rip features... ti can still rap it just seems like he forgot how to make a dope song...
yall like anything from yall favorite artists... like yall scared to admit when _s make bull...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

TI is FINISHED...

The sooner he realizes that, the less painful his inevitable downfall will be...

this... everything dude made since he got out been generic as hell... it dont really matter if u rip features... ti can still rap it just seems like he forgot how to make a dope song...
yall like anything from yall favorite artists... like yall scared to admit when _s make bull...

TI's career is finished? Jesus christ dude
laugh.gif

TI is easily one of the South's most consistent artist, I'm sure he won't disappoint.

TI's career is finished? Jesus christ dude
laugh.gif

TI is easily one of the South's most consistent artist, I'm sure he won't disappoint.

u act like its impossible to fall off?

there's no time limit on how long it takes to lose it...

u act like its impossible to fall off?

there's no time limit on how long it takes to lose it...

Wonder who he'll snitch on THIS time to avoid jail...

Well atleast he'll have 2 or 3 new song ideas, he can rap about almost goin to ja... WAIT... he's already done that a FEW times...

Wonder who he'll snitch on THIS time to avoid jail...

Well atleast he'll have 2 or 3 new song ideas, he can rap about almost goin to ja... WAIT... he's already done that a FEW times...

Ross killed this song.
TI just sounds... like the last song, and the song before that, and the song before that.

Why in the hell is this song 8 minutes long?

Ross killed this song.
TI just sounds... like the last song, and the song before that, and the song before that.

Why in the hell is this song 8 minutes long?

Back
Top Bottom