T.I. Feat. Rick Ross - Pledge Allegiance To The Swag (Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E League) (New Single)

Corny #$% title and 7 minutes?
indifferent.gif

i dont know what yall are talking about, this is still better then a lot more crap coming out.

Ross>TI

i dont know what yall are talking about, this is still better then a lot more crap coming out.

Ross>TI

This song hard.
pimp.gif

N' just had the #1 movie in the nation come out under Grand Hustle films - studio only projected it would do 10 mill, it did 20 plus - how he's ''finished'' is beyond me but whatever this is NT...
Forreal. You out your damn mind if you think this man is done. 

This song hard.
pimp.gif

N' just had the #1 movie in the nation come out under Grand Hustle films - studio only projected it would do 10 mill, it did 20 plus - how he's ''finished'' is beyond me but whatever this is NT...
Forreal. You out your damn mind if you think this man is done. 

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

TI is FINISHED...

The sooner he realizes that, the less painful his inevitable downfall will be...

this... everything dude made since he got out been generic as hell... it dont really matter if u rip features... ti can still rap it just seems like he forgot how to make a dope song...
yall like anything from yall favorite artists... like yall scared to admit when _s make bull...
This. Sure he'll sell a lot of records if he makes those girl records he made on his last album but that's it.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

TI is FINISHED...

The sooner he realizes that, the less painful his inevitable downfall will be...

this... everything dude made since he got out been generic as hell... it dont really matter if u rip features... ti can still rap it just seems like he forgot how to make a dope song...
yall like anything from yall favorite artists... like yall scared to admit when _s make bull...
This. Sure he'll sell a lot of records if he makes those girl records he made on his last album but that's it.

No thanks. I love TI but I could tell from the start I wouldn't like this song.

No thanks. I love TI but I could tell from the start I wouldn't like this song.

Well the fact that we're sitting here talking about his movie career rather than his rap career is just proving the point of dudes saying his career has ran its course. Takers doesn't have %*+ to do with TIP the rapper. 

Well the fact that we're sitting here talking about his movie career rather than his rap career is just proving the point of dudes saying his career has ran its course. Takers doesn't have %*+ to do with TIP the rapper. 

Back
Top Bottom