T.I. - F**k A Mixtape [Official Mixtape] OUT NOW

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Man they shoulda raised Tip's vocals and lowered Dramas
smh.gif
You right.
Tape is still weak though.

I'm no longer anticipating his album after hearing this tape. 

What fool thought TI would put a bunch of dope songs on something thats called +*%% a mixtape???

its FREE..........didnt anyone ever teach you that you get what you pay for????

you aint pay *#%!, so you aint gettin *#%!

Yeah your mixtape reflects you. So thats a silly excuse.

(And im not saying its bad or good I've only head tracks 1-6 and I #+*% with it so far)

Sounds like a whole bunch of old throw away songs

T.I sounds like 4 years younger, Same goes for Wayne and Jeezy lol

not really feeling it. new Tip is already appreciated but it does sound kinda like old tracks he aint even try on.....hell the intro "welcome back to the trap" came out this time last year....

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

What fool thought TI would put a bunch of dope songs on something thats called +*%% a mixtape???

...for real?
roll.gif

I can't get through the tape cuz I can barely hear what TIP is saying. Drama is screaming and the beat is way louder than his voice. I'm over dudes screaming over mixtapes. Artists need to stop letting these mixtape DJs eat by screaming all over the record then not mixing it right to where I cant hear the vocals. Same with TOD2 as well. I listened to about two songs last night in the whip then put Albert Anastasia back on. Mixtapes that I have been bumping the longest for the last couple years all don't have DJs on them. Wiz, Drake, Currensy and now Ross know how to do it.

first off the mixing is annoying.. the djs arent helping, the songs are garbage, and the skits arent even funny just lame.. the whole time theyre asking him why hes doing a mixtape and it seems like hes trying to say hes too good, but hes still doing it.. Just a bad idea..

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

******ed logic.

I paid 10 bucks for Kingdom Come and that album was the epitome of suck.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Why is T.I. so mad at mixtapes?
they're kind of a waste of time once u reach a certain level...

Totally disagree.. Rappers wanna give back to the fans. Something free.
free = waste of time...

they tryin to make money... u do mixtapes to get ur buzz up... but if u jay, kaye. ti, etc u dont need to do them ###$+... u see how many kanye and jay-z mixtapes there are...

u give back to the fans by making good music cuz in this day and age yall dumb #$!%@@ gone buy and defend it no matter how wack it is...

I hear you...
I disagree.  First off, I wouldn't put T.I. in the same sentence as Jay-Z and Kanye.  T.I. is in a tier under those two.  And for people in the lower tiers, the buzz that mixtapes generate can translate into more money.  

The more quality material they put out, the easier it will be for them to go on tours, which is where artists make the vast majority of their money these days.  Look at Drake.  He got national tours off a mixtape.  So

while it is true that hip hop's royalty doesn't necessarily need to put a mixtape, it can be extremely beneficial for pretty much everyone not named Jay-Z, Kanye West, or Eminem.

IMO tape has 13 hot tracks and the the ones that are good are REAL good. T.I. flow on point. beats ride. he just sounds more natural rappin about slangin. this is the T.I. that's gets mentioned in my top 6 or 8.

also killer mike blacks out on both his verses
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Why is T.I. so mad at mixtapes?
they're kind of a waste of time once u reach a certain level...

Totally disagree.. Rappers wanna give back to the fans. Something free.
free = waste of time...

they tryin to make money... u do mixtapes to get ur buzz up... but if u jay, kaye. ti, etc u dont need to do them ###$+... u see how many kanye and jay-z mixtapes there are...

u give back to the fans by making good music cuz in this day and age yall dumb #$!%@@ gone buy and defend it no matter how wack it is...

I hear you...
I disagree.  First off, I wouldn't put T.I. in the same sentence as Jay-Z and Kanye.  T.I. is in a tier under those two.  And for people in the lower tiers, the buzz that mixtapes generate can translate into more money.  

The more quality material they put out, the easier it will be for them to go on tours, which is where artists make the vast majority of their money these days.  Look at Drake.  He got national tours off a mixtape.  So

while it is true that hip hop's royalty doesn't necessarily need to put a mixtape, it can be extremely beneficial for pretty much everyone not named Jay-Z, Kanye West, or Eminem.
for both these artist it isn't beneath them to do a mixtape though.

Back
Top Bottom