System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

MPowers 16

The jerseys are meant to have more of a form fit so it's going to depend on how you want to wear yours. I have the black oregon as well as the Arizona andMarquette (made by Converse but it's the same as the Nike version). I wanted it to fit smaller so I got a medium - I'm 5'9 and about 160. Mediumwas perfect for me but I'm not wearing it loose and baggy.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

MPowers 16

The jerseys are meant to have more of a form fit so it's going to depend on how you want to wear yours. I have the black oregon as well as the Arizona and Marquette (made by Converse but it's the same as the Nike version). I wanted it to fit smaller so I got a medium - I'm 5'9 and about 160. Medium was perfect for me but I'm not wearing it loose and baggy.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info! The difference is very noticeable. I look back on the KU/K-State game and Beasley's boys looked SO much more crisp than theJayhawks.

http://kuathletics.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/kan-m-baskbl-sched.html
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w09/img.141208_t.jpg

As for size differences, I posted a pic way back in the thread of a comparison between my Large Maryland Swingmans and my Medium Maryland SOD shorts...Hugedifference!

Thats crazy at how much of a difference it is between the Swingman and SOD.
laugh.gif
I would of jumped on my UNC shorts quicker if I would of known these were sonice. I've been wearing them like crazy lately.

I'm 5'11 and bought XL's of last year's versions. They fit fine, and actually shank when I dried them. I was wondering if I can expect the newones to shrink too. I want the Georgetowns but they only have XL, and I don't want them mid shin. Ideal would be about 2 inches below the shin.

I'm 5'6" and I had to struggle to find a small in Georgetown and Syracuse and yet they are still way way way too long.

Has anyone attempted to get these shortened at all?

Does anyone have any pictures of the non-SOD shorts available or length comparison, could you please PM me?

I really appreciate the help and please let me show my disgust for Nike and Jordan Brand for not caring about shorter people who love their teams just as muchas taller people but don't want to look like an idiot while supporting them.

i kinda want a georgetown or UNC one for balling, but I wanna make sure I get the right size. I usually wear a L for normal shorts...so I guess I'd need aM?

^^^ As I painfully found out, yes. I asked the identical question on NT but still decided to get a L during the last F&F (end of November). When Ireceived the shorts, lo and behold they were too big just like fellow NT'ers said so I returned them hoping I would get an exchange but the grosslyincompetent Canada Post lost the package (considering it was only a 40 minute drive from my place to the destination, it really said something about CanadaPost's service). So I had to wait a month before I could do anything. Finally I called FL.com and they gave me a refund but they had run out of size M atthe time. I was REALLY lucky they had a restock but I only just received my size M 2 weeks ago.

So, back to the topic, I normally wear a size L in JB and Nike bball shorts and a size 38 in authentic Nike college bball shorts. I'm 6'0" andabout 200 lbs and a M fits quite comfortably with plenty of room so in reality the size M I got fits more like between L and XL in regular JB and Nike bballshorts (more on the XL side IMO). I absolutely love the gray G'Town shorts I got. I like them so much I even ordered the ones they're wearing in theBig East tournament (and hopefully into the NCAA tourney as well). Would've gotten the UNC blue ones as well had I not copped authentic UNC shorts acouple of years back from Eastbay.

thanks

damn haha, i don't mind bball shorts being baggy, but it just seems a little OD. they definitely seem nice though
pimp.gif

^ that's what sucks...they are ridiculously comfortable...if they just weren't so long I would own like 10 pairs

Yes get a medium unless you like your shorts long and baggy, which they still will be with a medium.

Did anyone see on the uniwatchblog where USC went back to the old jersies? Weird.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Yes get a medium unless you like your shorts long and baggy, which they still will be with a medium.

Did anyone see on the uniwatchblog where USC went back to the old jersies? Weird.

A new disciple, I see. Impressive, most impressive! Very strange, however Oregon did the same thing with their whites!

Just got my Georgetown shorts. I'm VERY happy with them. The part I thought was pinstripes from the swoosh website is actually a mesh material. They aremore baggy than long in my opinion. I have to get more pairs. Too bad I just missed the friends and family = (

do the shorts have that other layer inside them like the jerseys? it makes the jerseys fit snug its like the inner lineing is way smaller than the outsidematrial im thinking of cutting it out of mine. leave it to nike lose the screen print tackle twill make the jerseys smaller make thousends of 3 and 4xl dreamteam jerseys of the same style but no ncaa ones.

^^^^ lol yeah they cant give away those usa jersey's now...
i need to get , those Maryland shorts, they are crazy hot....

Oregon never got new Whites....even at the beginning of the season when the players tested the uni's for fitting, there was never whites in the mix. Therewas a picture that was seen by the players, but never an actual sample. So i assume there'll be new whites next season.

Anybody know if any teams will have new jersies for the tourney? It doesn't seem like they would but you never know.

I guess Duke is going SOD next year. I finally saw the shorts in person and almost bought a pair.
laugh.gif
I HATE Duke. But they're that nice.

Why Can't I find a Syracuse jersey anywhere?

Where can I find a Joe Alexander SOD WVA jersey?

Originally Posted by Ransom

neither Duke nor Georgetown are System of Dress schools? what?

G'Town is now, but Duke is not. Maybe next season. I need to cop the older UO shorts before they're gone. New unis are
sick.gif
and not in a good way.

The Duke uniforms on Eastbay are SOD so I guess they didn't wanna change mid season or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom