Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

They won't let you order, everything has to be the same as your billing 

If the name is the same on the other cards I suppose they'll go through since it is a different card just change up your address a little, from saying like Street (1st card) to St (2nd)
I appreciate it homie, but the addresses on the cards are completely different like different cities and all 

sneakersteal on Instagram claims that camos dropping on nikelab TOMORROW. Anyone believe it or just a rumor?
they didnt say but i wouldnt doubt it honestly. 

side note, anybody elses page monitor keep going off on supreme's site? 

they didnt say but i wouldnt doubt it honestly. 

side note, anybody elses page monitor keep going off on supreme's site? 
I wouldn't page monitor supreme; could lead to you getting blocked. It's still your IP hitting the site every 5 seconds

I'll be racing home in the morning from my overnight shift. Was gonna get my car fixed but bump that. These are a must have!

If I strike out on all three colorways then I'll cop a shirt and a camp and be content.

NikeLab drops their stuff at 10 AM, I believe.
They don't it's between 1-4PM EST 

I really wonder if they are going to battle the bots some how tomorrow or let them go wild.
hoping they do have something in place, but isnt that a lot of extra work for them? im not holding my breath. did they for the foams?

hoping they do have something in place, but isnt that a lot of extra work for them? im not holding my breath. did they for the foams?
I was trying to ask people what they did for the Foams.  I know I scored on the white air forces on my cell phone at the gym.  I'm asking because on IG all I see people talk about is using a bot.

if im a 9.5 in foams what am i in new v's? haven't had v's since the olive v's and they fit big if i remember right :smh:

Supreme will have unique links, trust that.

Get those monitors set tonight before it's too late.

LOL

Last edited:
just gna be another bot bonanza. i know preme trips up some bots during big drops, but if you ain't in london or in japan next week, GOOD LUCK

Okay don't take my advice, you obviously haven't been around long enough to remember what happened with their past hyped sneaker collaborations.
one collab i hope never happens.. Supreme X Jordan 11.... let that drop in NYC... Many deaths will occur.

no in store release and 3 cws means they made a **** load of these, more than the foams. 

dont be stupid and you're golden

Last edited:
My plug said the Camos are going to be postponed, not sure where they heard this. I hope they are wrong 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom