Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Yo, just want to let alert you guys of a dude on eBay whose scammed me and another dude on NT. 

Don't sell any kicks to a dude name Jimmy Wong on eBay. Username: juajimmwon

I sold a pair of camo 5s to this dude on eBay and claimed i sent him the wrong shoes and asked for a refund. i filed a buyers protection abuse report against him but eBay ended up siding with him smh.

Just letting y'all know so the same doesn't happen to you guys. Peace

added to my block list. thank you

Yo, just want to let alert you guys of a dude on eBay whose scammed me and another dude on NT. 

I sold a pair of camo 5s to this dude on eBay and claimed i sent him the wrong shoes and asked for a refund. i filed a buyers protection abuse report against him but eBay ended up siding with him smh.

My biggest fear as a seller.

What I typically do is take pics of the shoes I'm about to send with the shipping label.

I had a buyer a long time ago tried to pull this on me.  He messaged me first before reporting it to eBay.  What I told him was I have picture evidence of what I was sending and even sent him the pic.  He got scared and never filed a report or responded back. 

Buying into hype . . . I hate it.

I hate clear soles but can't stop myself.

Trying to resist but the hype is beasting on me right now.

Camos calling my name.

Don't let that slide, contact eBay then say you wanna speak to a manager, try to get your bank involved. And PayPal as well

@Mos Definition  How was your feedback compared to his? Does that even factor into Paypal/Ebay's decision? I would think you built a reputation if you have made multiple sales through both Paypal/Ebay to build a case that you are reliable. 

Rep and thank you for the heads up!

@Mos Definition
 How was your feedback compared to his? Does that even factor into Paypal/Ebay's decision? I would think you built a reputation if you have made multiple sales through both Paypal/Ebay to build a case that you are reliable. 

EBay almost 99% of the time sides with the buyer over the seller. I have a perfect score but some one like Mos Def is talking about can wreck me. But if enough complaints are filed by individual users it'll get to the point where they will no longer be heard. But by than the damage has been done.

Last edited:
Rep and thank you for the heads up!
EBay almost 99% of the time sides with the buyer over the seller. I have a perfect score but some one like Mos Def is talking about can wreck me. But if enough complaints are filed by individual users it'll get to the point where they will no longer be heard. But by than the damage has been done.
That's unfortunate. I have sold a few big ticket items on ebay in the past year and haven't had this issue yet. But hearing multiple stories like this lately will only push sellers away from Ebay and more into the consignment shops where prices are even more inflated. 

Don't let that slide, contact eBay then say you wanna speak to a manager, try to get your bank involved. And PayPal as well
Thanks man I'm doing everything that i possibly can to get this resolved. i tried to rep you but I'm over my limit for now lol

@Mos Definition  How was your feedback compared to his? Does that even factor into Paypal/Ebay's decision? I would think you built a reputation if you have made multiple sales through both Paypal/Ebay to build a case that you are reliable. 
bro  i have 59 Feedback all 100%. dude literally has 7 with one of them being negative. I'm not even sure if eBay took that into consideration upon reviewing the case. i will be calling them every day tho until theres nothing i can possibly do to sway the case. 

These are tight joints son, but get ride of that red flame on the soles
roll.gif

That's unfortunate. I have sold a few big ticket items on ebay in the past year and haven't had this issue yet. But hearing multiple stories like this lately will only push sellers away from Ebay and more into the consignment shops where prices are even more inflated. 

That's what I will be doing when I get hype shoes, carry them to consignment shops

Thanks man I'm doing everything that i possibly can to get this resolved. i tried to rep you but I'm over my limit for now lol

bro  i have 59 Feedback all 100%. dude literally has 7 with one of them being negative. I'm not even sure if eBay took that into consideration upon reviewing the case. i will be calling them every day tho until theres nothing i can possibly do to sway the case. 
You should ask them to take a look at that. Your business with them has brought them more money than some dude with feedback of 7. They may be focusing on the wrong details, push them to view your good and long history with them compared to his. i cant see someone with that feedback having a better reputation than yourself.

EBay doesn't take it into consideration, they are really buyer oriented, I have 363 100% feedback and member since 2003 and when someone was trying to pull a fast one they said they can't prove that what I sent them is what I sent, buyer was member since 2013 with 7 feedback, called them and said take it up with the buyer, they make the burden fall with the seller but don't accept certain evidence. They're pushing great sellers away. Your long standing record is throw out the window with them. That's why they are my last option now when it comes to selling anything.

There was a dude, I don't remember from where, probably this thread tbh, but he said he records everything from packaging the item to even recording the people at the post office confirming that they saw him package the item so that eBay/Paypal never **** him over.

There was a dude, I don't remember from where, probably this thread tbh, but he said he records everything from packaging the item to even recording the people at the post office confirming that they saw him package the item so that eBay/Paypal never **** him over.
That is definitely a sure way not to lose any cases but how realistic is this for everyone to do on every single sale. Kudos to him though for covering his a**!

That is definitely a sure way not to lose any cases but how realistic is this for everyone to do on every single sale. Kudos to him though for covering his a**!
I do that  not as far as the post office,  but  I record  the shoes  and condition   the shoe box condition  and  me taping it up  with reciept.     

I do that  not as far as the post office,  but  I record  the shoes  and condition   the shoe box condition  and  me taping it up  with reciept.     
Same. If I ship a shoe out I'm gonna record that. I asked how he got the post office employee to do that and if he does it for every shoe but didn't get an answer. My post office would not do that, they stay mad 24/7 for some reason lol

Recording the shipping process is a very smart thing to do. It is what needs to be done with all of the shady people around now. I got burnt on some Bel Air 5s about 3 times a while back. I now take extra steps in order to make sure both parties are holding up their end of the bargain. Hopefully I won't get burnt again but there is always a risk.

mos definition mos definition someone tried to scam me for a pair of Jordan 1's a few years back. Buyer said I sent him the wrong shoes. I took a one-shot video of me boxing up the shoes and eBay ruled in my favor. Not sure if you did or not, but doing so gives you added insurance for broke fucboi's. I hope you get your money back.
This.

I remember when I posted quite some time back about how I always video record the packaging process, receiving and unboxing, along with the items/shoes in great detail, and got flamed for it, but it has helped me a few times when a few buyers tried the same thing. Never lost a dispute :smile:

Last edited:
Have a dude selling me the camos for 415 but on the other hand I want to try my hand at those moonrocks next week. #decisions

Hell, nevermind. The Yeezys. Cant keep up with shoes now days when every single release has a damn nickname.

Back
Top Bottom