Super Soaker Retro!

i tried scooping an original Super soaker on ebay the damn thing sold for 200+ I'm good on that, and yea its pretty bad that they took away the neon color.

ahh. memories of my childhood.

last one I remember having was the CPS 2500. damn that thing would do damage at point blank range
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

cps3000.jpg

cps1500.jpg

I still got these bad boys at home. Too bad they leak like crazy.
omg. i had both of these i'd say maybe 6th or 7th grade...my friend and i would basically walk around the neighborhood and terrorizeeverything possible.

occasionally if i was bored i'd water my mom's garden with my backpack one

my cps 1500 broke cuz i pumped it too much and the pumper stick thing broke
frown.gif

Damn i had like 3 Super Soakers in the garage until this past summer ... threw them out after a garage "cleaning" still looks like #!+# in there

I think i've had about 4 Super Soakers in my life time...I was too yount to remember the model numbers but i can tell you that I had one that was greenwith purple bottles, one that was yellow with translucent blue bottles, one with a yellow plastic back pack that leaked like it came with holes and animitation CPS 1500 that broke in one day
smh.gif

The one that I was never able to get had this cool water pulsation feature...like machine gun fire..i think it was called the xc90 but im not sure

I still got these bad boys at home. Too bad they leak like crazy.

Yup. I don't remember the name of the one I had but I think I had the best all around one as it was mid size and had the removable tank. I think I paid $13for it at Eckerds in 6th or7th grade

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by instant klassic

THAT'S NOT THE SUPERSOAKER 50. WTH IS THAT.

This is a SuperSoaker 50.

06.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HOLY GRAIL
i had 2 of those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Same here...my bro and I used to have the ill Super Soaker battles in the summer.

Super Soakers, water balloons = great summer afternoons

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

remember how the colors always use to fade?
laugh.gif
damn man we are old now fellas...80's babies
smh.gif
laugh.gif
yea we are. Man I was watching the 98' All Star gameearlier and at the end the announcer said "and now they're going with their young squad with Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant,and Tim Duncan"

man you know how old I felt when I realized what just happened? Not only did I remember the game vividly and all of the players playing, but for those to bethe "young guys"...
eek.gif

we getting old
laugh.gif

i had the monster xl when i was younger. it took 50 pumps and it had a bipod

thats crazy dude posted it directly above me and i didnt even check 2nd page

Anyone remember the water gun that covered your whole body? I cant explain it but it had a head piece too
Like you had to strap it on you like a backpack

I know somebody remembers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Anyone remember the water gun that covered your whole body? I cant explain it but it had a head piece too
Like you had to strap it on you like a backpack

I know somebody remembers
nerd.gif

Voice activated mic up near the shoulder goes in front of your face like an XBOX Live mic does nowadays?

Waste of money son. Had one in the house, either me or one of my brothers got it for X-mas.

Commercials made it look way too cool for kids inbetween Sat morning cartoons and after school shows, marketing like infomercials.

Back
Top Bottom