Super Soaker Retro!

I had the 50 too,i still remember how it feels like when screw the bottle back in after refilling it.i cant explain it

i had the lame one, not sure if it was a supersoaker or the other popular brand.
it had a laser whenever you pressed the trigger to help you target or something... lol

Originally Posted by lu cash

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

cps3000.jpg

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I remember we would have huge shootouts in my neighborhood as a kid, all of us had the regular models then one day my cousin whips out this mofo and completely obliterates us all.
I had that one
laugh.gif

I had the CPS 1500. It cost $60 at Toys R Us. I used to obliterate people with that. It leaked a lot. Putting that thing on full pressure was murder forwhoever was in my sights. The pump broke one day because there was too much pressure. Fun while it lasted.

We are getting so old. Kids today don't know what fun is. They have Wii and Xbox. We had videogames too but going outside was so much fun until yourparents called you to come inside.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

...i remember we had water fights with balloons freshmen year....
We had one @ my school too.

Water balloons, Water Guns, Buckets, Whatever you could get your hands on.

Dumped it in peoples cars when they rode by w/ their sunroof open
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
(I still can't believe I did that. I coulda !$*#@% their car up)

Girls in white shirts.

Girls coming outside trying to look cute...only to get DRENCHED when they start running off at the mouth telling people not to dump water on them.

Hitting people you don't like in the face w/ regular balloons filled up with water, 'casue you know their not gonna pop.

DUMPING buckets of water on people from the 3rd/4th floor when they tried to walk in the front entrance of the dorm.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good times.

SMH @ me having flashbacks. I'm getting old.
smh.gif
frown.gif
u must have stayed at Baines (sp?) at central
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

u must have stayed at Baines (sp?) at central
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Baynes,

And Nah, I didn't live there. When I was in school, Baynes wasn't Co-ed like it was now.

I was up there one time when it happened though.

And yes, you are DEFINITELY Tre-4.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Super-soakers are bad $#+.

I had one as a kid that hurt when you got hit with it, thing had to weight about 20-30 lbs when you filled it up.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by instant klassic

THAT'S NOT THE SUPERSOAKER 50. WTH IS THAT.

This is a SuperSoaker 50.

06.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HOLY GRAIL
i had 2 of those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Those were whack. If these were real guns that was a .22 mouse gun

indifferent.gif

Forget all that XP and CPS garbage. The OGs are the best!!! 50, 100, 200. That's it. Anything else is like rocking FUBU and South Pole.

This is great news!!! Wished they kept it true to the OG but I will settle for it. I was mad close to dropping $70 on an OG 50 and over $100 on and OG 100.

Hope they bring back the 100 too. Even if it has to be a retro+.

pimp.gif
you dunno what your talking about....

the cps 2000 was the STRONGEST super soaker ever made...they had to tone it down because it was so strong
laugh.gif

damn super soaker 50 is 20 yrs old
eek.gif
i know im getting up there in age

but i remember when my homie broke out the 200... changed the game
pimp.gif

qs1qih.jpg

Back
Top Bottom