Super Soaker Retro!

The new one looks like a dollar store rip off. I used to have the original, I was under powered compared to some of my friends.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

cps3000.jpg

cps1500.jpg

I still got these bad boys at home. Too bad they leak like crazy.
I need the second one for sure.

Check the specs too, shooting 35 feet instead of 50.

That's game over for kids right there. Pellet guns not even covering adequate range.
Pump forever to even get max distance and it ain't no thing, like loading a musket or something. Pump halfway and get even worse range.
Couple quick pumps in heat, situations like under cover/flank protection, = range of how far you can spit.

Feel bad for the kids who have to see the 40th anniversary Super Soaker 50. Like what, "Shoots up to 10 feet!"

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

roll.gif
, I remember I had the one with the backpack for extra water supply pictured above and my cousins only had the base model. Lets just say that my K/D ratio was astronomical.

lol my cousins had super soakers while I had the dollar store squirt guns. my k/d ratio was horrible lol

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by instant klassic

THAT'S NOT THE SUPERSOAKER 50. WTH IS THAT.

This is a SuperSoaker 50.

06.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HOLY GRAIL
i had 2 of those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Those were whack. If these were real guns that was a .22 mouse gun

man i wore my super soaker out so bad the print on the bottle faded

i plan on having some fun with these in rock creek park this summer.

i cant read today

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by instant klassic

THAT'S NOT THE SUPERSOAKER 50. WTH IS THAT.

This is a SuperSoaker 50.

06.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
HOLY GRAIL
i had 2 of those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Those were whack. If these were real guns that was a .22 mouse gun

indifferent.gif

Forget all that XP and CPS garbage. The OGs are the best!!! 50, 100, 200. That's it. Anything else is like rocking FUBU and South Pole.

This is great news!!! Wished they kept it true to the OG but I will settle for it. I was mad close to dropping $70 on an OG 50 and over $100 on and OG 100.

Hope they bring back the 100 too. Even if it has to be a retro+.

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Yo.....man child hood....we used to wait by the bus stop and run up on the bus and soak the busdriver and people in the front seats when we was kids....man we were dumb.....[/color]

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

...i remember we had water fights with balloons freshmen year....
We had one @ my school too.

Water balloons, Water Guns, Buckets, Whatever you could get your hands on.

Dumped it in peoples cars when they rode by w/ their sunroof open
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
(I still can't believe I did that. I coulda !$*#@% their car up)

Girls in white shirts.

Girls coming outside trying to look cute...only to get DRENCHED when they start running off at the mouth telling people not to dump water on them.

Hitting people you don't like in the face w/ regular balloons filled up with water, 'casue you know their not gonna pop.

DUMPING buckets of water on people from the 3rd/4th floor when they tried to walk in the front entrance of the dorm.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good times.

SMH @ me having flashbacks. I'm getting old.
smh.gif
frown.gif

i was like the only kid on the block that never got one of those growing up. i did finally buy a 2500 when i got my first job and we the block up though.

i had the 50 back in the day! i don't mind the lack of removable bottle, mine always leaked! im copping for sure!!!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

...i remember we had water fights with balloons freshmen year....
We had one @ my school too.

Water balloons, Water Guns, Buckets, Whatever you could get your hands on.

Dumped it in peoples cars when they rode by w/ their sunroof open
eek.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
(I still can't believe I did that. I coulda !$*#@% their car up)

Girls in white shirts.

Girls coming outside trying to look cute...only to get DRENCHED when they start running off at the mouth telling people not to dump water on them.

Hitting people you don't like in the face w/ regular balloons filled up with water, 'casue you know their not gonna pop.

DUMPING buckets of water on people from the 3rd/4th floor when they tried to walk in the front entrance of the dorm.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good times.

SMH @ me having flashbacks. I'm getting old.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Wow.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

cps3000.jpg

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Iremember we would have huge shootouts in my neighborhood as a kid, all of us had the regular models then one day my cousin whips out this mofo and completelyobliterates us all.

Back
Top Bottom