Super Soaker Retro!

hasbro_toyfair_3.jpg

http://i.gizmodo.com/5153...back?skyline=true&s=x

too bad they took a page out of jb's book and took away the removable water bottle :smh

i had the 100 as a youngin

ss100.jpg
pimp.gif

I remember when we would have a war with the soakers. I would be mad alert when refilling up the tank.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I remember when we would have a war with the soakers. I would be mad alert when refilling up the tank.
laugh.gif
On point
laugh.gif
But yo, wth? The old one shoots 50ft, and thenew one 35ft!?
nerd.gif

Super soakers, great summertime activity back n the day. Now n days all kids do is stay in the house and play video games
smh.gif

I had the CPS 2500, i wish i still had it, i have no idea where it is
frown.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

THAT'S NOT THE SUPERSOAKER 50. WTH IS THAT.

This is a SuperSoaker 50.

06.jpg

New SS = JB
tired.gif

That new joint looks so bootleg

Super Soaker on that "we made changes to the model to respect the OG collectors" trip
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

But the Super Soaker 50 =
pimp.gif
^9000

i remember i wanted the one with the extra watter bottles you could carry on your back so bad...don't think i ever got it tho...i remember we had waterfights with balloons freshmen year...Mo got hit by a car...it wasn't funny then but it makes me laugh everytime i think about it now...

water fights in the 90s were piff
pimp.gif
i remember one of the kids on the block ahd a backpack super soaker and would hook that thang up to the water hose fromsomeone yard and just post in the bushes with unlimited ammo and merk everybody. i was poor tho i had the cheap water guns from the ice cream truck and waterbottles

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Super Soaker on that "we made changes to the model to respect the OG collectors" trip
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

But the Super Soaker 50 =
pimp.gif
^9000
I see what you did there...

anyone remember someones av that had the super soaker and baloo combined, that av was classic.
roll.gif

roll.gif
, I remember I had the one with the backpack for extra water supply pictured above and my cousins only had the base model. Lets just say that my K/Dratio was astronomical.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

cps3000.jpg

cps1500.jpg

I still got these bad boys at home. Too bad they leak like crazy.
eek.gif
eek.gif

I remember I really wanted these, never got them though.

Why doesn't it shoot as far?

I had the XXP 175!!! I used crank till the guage was on red! Great Memories!!!
devil.gif

DAM I remember when I was lil and we didnt have a TV or anything and we would play with super soakers, or go kick a soccerball around in the driveway etc. Backin the day....

man I might just have to get those for my little cousins and go to war with them this summer, just for old times sake

my oldest younger cousin got my old super soaker that had 2 nozzles and the pressure meter on it(I think, that or I lost it
laugh.gif
) and this post just made me dig this baby out from the basement
c5d358ad4fbb7aeb41968363bf30e062692247b.jpg
a4c352f7425976df45d48d20b7d4c8db999d22a.jpg

I always wanted the backpack super soaker though, but I won a lot of battles when I upgraded from the S.S. 150 or whatever it was called(a old grey/red classicshooter, lil sasha)

Back
Top Bottom