Super Soaker Creator Gets $72.9M from Hasbro

Super Soaker 2000 sent all them **** boys runnin down the block :pimp:

CPS_2000.jpg

I remember when my folks bought me this gun, summers were so trill as a youngin :pimp:

nthat.gif

parents never bought me one though. only got the little water pistol that barely worked

Yo that Triangle looking thing?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That sparked so much nostalgia for me. I had that gun, it weighed like 30 pounds with water it in.

I would DESTROY entire sections of the playground with that thing

good times
pimp.gif
Yea, that triangle thing was legit.

My gun leaked in the front so I just posted on corner with the gun. Carrying that thing around was a workout.

Boys couldn't see me w/ that backpack. Me & my crew ran the block for a minute on some get down or lay down ish. :lol:

these are the bombs :smokin

my man made is money. success! winner in life :smokin :smokin

While we're on the topic...
[h1] [/h1]

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://gizmodo.com/321787/squirt-gun-fanboy-collects-every-super-soaker-ever[/URL]"]
[h1]Squirt Gun Fanboy Collects Every Super Soaker Ever[/h1]

original.jpg

This dude, for some unholy reason, owns every Super Soaker ever. I can't imagine anyone being insane enough to hunt down some 1988 special edition Super Soaker, but evidently, this guy is. Sure, this ventures into the world of strange, but we all have our own unhealthy obsessions, right?
:pimp:
[/quote]

i see 2 of the guns i use to own :wow:

FAMMM WATER GUN/WATER BALLOON WARS WHEN I WAS A KID >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I never had any SuperSoaker as a kid so I'm gonna make sure my future kids have some! Props to dude getting his money.

Man we had a big water gun fight a few years ago. Try to do it every summer but it's hard finding good water guns these days. A few of my homies still have their SS 2000's and backpack joints. Usually we'll have a fight at whatever pool party is poppin that year.

Man I had great memories using my SS around with the neighborhood kids. But is it just me or do kids not play outside anymore?

Back
Top Bottom