Super Soaker Creator Gets $72.9M from Hasbro

Mine would run out of water pretty fast.
Always had water balloons on deck for the ppl who thought I was empty.

This guys a genus he was on of the show "How I made my fist million" on MSNBC. He got fired from a company and end up making his own company. BOSSS...
smokin.gif

That double barrel with the guage on it. was my ish man. Good memories indeed. Had me feeling like Master Chief before I even new what Halo was.

Getting into water fights was always the funnest thing to do in the summer. Props for being a successful black mayne. :smokin

Man if you ain't have a supersoaker back in the day it was quiet for you. No other watergun came remotely close. If you had the joint with the backpack you were a god.

I had the back pack one in the early 90's and remember leaving it on my front lawn, came back like 20min later and it was gone...:smh:...they jacked me...:smh:

I found out he was Black when I was a kid 
nthat.gif

I had the 200 and the XP no dambs given on the block b...
nthat.gif

i love these guns as a kid and begged my parents to cop me one but they never did
mean.gif
This. Some kid shot a guy with one, and he turned around and shot the kid with a real gun, after that it was a wrap on me ever getting one until 6th grade, but by that age the whole idea of them is dead for the most part.

Last edited:
I had one of those huge bazooka ones with the back pack tank as a kid. I used to have the whole neighborhood shook.

Love the OG design. Still one of my favorite toys ever.

Got this beast from my cousin one summer. Every water fight, people came knocking on my door because I had the game changer.

View media item 645220

Fill up by placing it on that thing that attached to the hose :pimp:

Had this one growing up too. Went beast mode on the neighborhood kids :lol: :pimp: Being able to recharge/fill up instantly was a game changer.

Some kid gets hit with water from super soaker...

Mom thinks son is being bullied...

finds out water came from "watergun"....

Gun control debate ensues
Alonzo.gif

Got this beast from my cousin one summer. Every water fight, people came knocking on my door because I had the game changer.

View media item 645220

:wow:

That thing looks RIDONK...

Some kid gets hit with water from super soaker...

Mom thinks son is being bullied...

finds out water came from "watergun"....

Gun control debate ensues
Alonzo.gif

View media item 645220

:wow:

That thing looks RIDONK...

View media item 645220

Yo that Triangle looking thing? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That sparked so much nostalgia for me. I had that gun, it weighed like 30 pounds with water it in.

I would DESTROY entire sections of the playground with that thing

good times :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom