Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

I just added everyone on West Coast. add me so I can start playing game with you guys. thanks
happy.gif

east coast- NY-- 3480-2251-9263

i dont have trouble joining a game with random ppl tho- maybe your guys connections arent strong enough?

baked - east coast - NY -- 5284-1120-8002

just got the game the other day and i'm garbage at it
laugh.gif

i'ma add everyone on the east coast and gradually add everyone else.

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Originally Posted by headbussa123456789

Good game R/E, Mike, and Nellz. What happended at the end of the match?

I don't even know, but Captain Falcon was F'n me up with all those damn Falcon kicks on that little @@+ metal gear solid stage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

damn, me and King Lincey had the ill spar...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props to you fam, i think you had me at 5 matches to my 4

then we had that 3 way (PAUSE) with 40/40 and middle of the match the connection stopped
smh.gif

I would have beat y'all anyways...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

O'RLY. I think someone spoke to soon.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Me and Cri was going at. I think we played like 7 1vs1 back to back.

Gabe u kno I was coming for that %#+ in that one game we played where I was Sonic and we were the last 2 left. Your damage was in the 100's and mines was dumb low. I don't know what the hell happened, but I lost control of Sonic and spindashed right off the cliff.
laugh.gif
I'll give u that tho.

But anyway, good game to everyone I played tonight.
pimp.gif
Word.
roll.gif
All good though bro. We'll play again.

I added EVERYBODY on the list. I've had a couple heads since Sunday and it still says Awaiting Registration.
nerd.gif

yo is anybody having problems playing with the gamecube controllers? my cousin was using his and the wii would randomly turn off

Am I the only one that can't get a match going at all? It just says Seeking.. for an eternity.

Alright I'm good to go, add me to the list!! ManikHispanik(MANIK)-CA-0344-8977-9654

I'm adding the regional peeps right now...

0817 3407 2447 - CA

Adding WC right now. Will be on daily during 9pm to midnight. Please add me

bid on my wii... so you can play smash brothers online with other niketalkers and who ever else! (shamless plug)

good game CRI good way to kill an hr and a half. good while it lasted the lag was crazy on the last fight.

Back
Top Bottom