Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

DSK couldn't figure out how to pluck Pikmin...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:rolllin
roll.gif
roll.gif

I KILLED him with Peach!
roll.gif
roll.gif

who is chris...on nt...good game man you woulda lost more if the connection wasnt lagging but you got me a few times your fox skills are good i almost had youwith wolf my bro was mad lol thnx for the game hope to play some of yall some more

My bad DSK, I should have told you I was gettin off...if only Nintendo had some kind of chat thing goin...
smh.gif

You got me this time, but you better bring yo "A" game tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Good game, dude. You're the best one-on-one competition I've had all day.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by King Lincey

My bad DSK, I should have told you I was gettin off...if only Nintendo had some kind of chat thing goin...
smh.gif

You got me this time, but you better bring yo "A" game tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Good game, dude. You're the best one-on-one competition I've had all day.
eek.gif

na it's all good bro...we had a nice run there...i think i got you 7-6 i'm not sure, it might have been tied up...you had me 0-3 and i was like
smh.gif

i need a break myself too i've been playing for a long time...out of the 3 heads i've played today, your connection was the best and the circle wasat yellow so go figure
laugh.gif
...maaaaan, i'm telling you...no BS, iain't even at 75% of what i should be capable of...i need to shake the Melee bug out of my system, i'm too used to it...it'll probably take a wholeday playing with my dudes for me to get used to it...as you can tell, i was picking random people to see who i'm going to use as secondary...but yo son,you pretty nice with Link...had me
tired.gif
at some of my deaths...
DSK couldn't figure out how to pluck Pikmin...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:rolllin
roll.gif
roll.gif

I KILLED him with Peach!
roll.gif

worst loss i had today by FAR
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i was like..."when these lil n_'s gonna come out again? the F do i do?!"

so far i'm liking Brawl though...like i said before, i haven't even touched SSE and have only unlocked like 4 people...but today was my first full dayplaying it so there's still lots to accomplish

Lincey, you must have been
roll.gif
with all the times i just walked right intoyou loading up a smash attack...i have a bad habit of doing that
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Yoooo, some of those codes don't work. Be sure to double check your FC's yall.

I'm on.
pimp.gif

Oh and DSK, maybe you can update the lists of the regions in different sections with dates? Like different lists, so that we know who to add, etc. Just a thought.

no DON'T DELETE THEM! the thing is, the person has to add you as well in order for it to go through...it's not like Xbox and PS3 where you get an invitation and you accept...both people have to add friend codes in order for you to see what they're doing and to play them
and i don't get your suggestion?...

EDIT:

oh yea...ayo, would y'all believe me if i said i haven't even TOUCHED the subspace emmisary yet?
laugh.gif
i saw some of those characters i played against online (sonic, toon link, etc.) for the first time...all i've been doing is playing classic mode and now playing y'all
laugh.gif

but yeah, i need to unlock everybody because i'm DEF. going to main C. Falcon like the last two games but i need some secondary characters...and a whoooooole bunch of practice, i'm still used to the speed + pace of Melee...
I'm not deleting anyone my dude. Some of the Brawl codes on the master list don't work. It says they're invalid. And what I mean is have updates of new players each hour or whenever on a different list cause I don't know who I have already and who's new looking at the master list.

hmmm, some of them don't work...damn
smh.gif
if people after i put INSTRUCTIONS still don't know how to get the right code
tired.gif

and i get what you mean now but damn i messed up by mixing the new players i keep adding to those already on the list...you see how i have the statesgrouped? look towards the end of those and there'll be the new players from now on...as for some that you or anyone else might have missed...try and matchup the screen names on my list in the first page to your friends' list...

Shout out to Blaze, we had some ridiculous matches tonight...Let us know if you wanna see us 2v2

Originally Posted by CPG33

Shout out to Blaze, we had some ridiculous matches tonight...Let us know if you wanna see us 2v2

I know man that King D3 v King D3 7+ minute one was crazy...dam your nasty and yeah lets get some 2v2 going tomorrow let us know.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

yo quick question, can you use wireless GC controllers on the wii?

yup. too bad nintendo deaded the wave bird GC controller...i would have copped a couple if they were still being made...
im borrowing my friends wavebird right now and its money, but no way in hell im dropping 60-70 on one from ebay

Screw it. I'm goin home tomorrow to play. I can start my break 2 days early,
laugh.gif
. I've been playin at my friends place for the past 2 days and thegame has changed for the better, IMO. Everything seems more balanced. I tried Sheik (Melee main) and its safe to say RIP. Metaknight and Pit are killer.Lucario & Sonic, eh, still gotta get used to.

But even with all the new additions, I think I found my new main in Mario.
pimp.gif
I'll post my info tomorrow and be available for online around 5-6 pm

How did some of you guys unlock the characters so fast? I saw Toon Link, Sonic, Snake, Ganondorf. Do you just play through the SSE?

Originally Posted by Kurtezle

gg nellz and mrdragonfly, nellz literaly owned me. must practice more
smile.gif
Yeah man, you was killin me. smh @ some of the mistakes I made.
smh.gif

But when I caught you with Sonic's Final Smash
laugh.gif

I'll be on for a couple hours before work if anyone wants to play.

How did some of you guys unlock the characters so fast? I saw Toon Link, Sonic, Snake, Ganondorf. Do you just play through the SSE?

Yeah, you can literally unlock everyone playing through SSE. Am I the only one that thought the final boss was dumb hard in SSE?

west coast presequel - ca - 6702 3989 2070 3712

fam, that's your Wii FC Brawl FC is 12 digits...and get at me with your online screen name too

Everything seems more balanced.

Word...that's the first conclusion I've come to about the game while playing so far...everyone seems more balanced this time (and i've onlyunlocked FOUR characters! lol)

yo my bad, i typed in the wrong FC its Pheezy (pheez)- East - VA - 4468-0624-6968

alright, i'll fix it...

JBlaze23, chagsss and jetpacunlimited make sure you add me...i'll be adding y'all now, get my infofrom the first post...

i probably won't be on until later tonight guys so don't sweat it if you don't see me updating the thread throughout the day...just make sure ifyou add someone, THEY ALSO ADD YOU...and the screen names and all that...don't be lazy y'all, add your region and more heads...

Back
Top Bottom