Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Man, I was getting beat down pretty bad by R/E, Nellz and Jay. I feel like I can't even hang with the real players. It was fun though to finally run with 3other people for awhile. Not sure what happened at the end though, my screen froze so I had to shut down.

i got the game today. will post my FC tomorrow. metaknight don't play!
pimp.gif

damn, me and King Lincey had the ill spar...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props to you fam, i think you had me at 5 matches to my 4

then we had that 3 way (PAUSE) with 40/40 and middle of the match the connection stopped
smh.gif

I would have beat y'all anyways...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Yoooo, some of those codes don't work. Be sure to double check your FC's yall.

I'm on.
pimp.gif

Oh and DSK, maybe you can update the lists of the regions in different sections with dates? Like different lists, so that we know who to add, etc. Just a thought.

no DON'T DELETE THEM! the thing is, the person has to add you as well in order for it to go through...it's not like Xbox and PS3 where you get aninvitation and you accept...both people have to add friend codes in order for you to see what they're doing and to play them
and i don't get yoursuggestion?...

EDIT:

oh yea...ayo, would y'all believe me if i said i haven't even TOUCHED the subspace emmisary yet?
laugh.gif
i saw some of those characters i played against online (sonic, toon link, etc.)for the first time...all i've been doing is playing classic mode and now playing y'all
laugh.gif

but yeah, i need to unlock everybody because i'm DEF. going to main C. Falcon like the last two games but i need some secondary characters...and awhoooooole bunch of practice, i'm still used to the speed + pace of Melee...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

damn, me and King Lincey had the ill spar...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props to you fam, i think you had me at 5 matches to my 4

then we had that 3 way (PAUSE) with 40/40 and middle of the match the connection stopped
smh.gif

I would have beat y'all anyways...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't even think you was that good fam...you + Captain Falcon =
eek.gif

Don't let me get Link though. I was kickin yo +*% with him. It was my fault that the connection stopped...my computer hibernated...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

We need to do this again. Who else wants some?
nerd.gif

yo y'all gotta give me your REGION, BRAWL SCREENNAME, AND STATE...don't just give me your FC...

as soon as y'all edit your posts or post those up, i'll add you to the list

whoever says they're on right now, i'll be sure to add them to my friends list...

i'm still trying to see who has the best connections for me to play against/with...that's who will end up sticking on my list in the long run...

yo DSK can you help me out and tell me what the differences are in the friend menu when it says
for example: when it says Brawl (waiting) I join and then im stuck in the practice stage for a good two minutes alone.

yeah, we was straight destroyin it tonight, the jblaze and dfly plus myself match was
pimp.gif

ike is the ultimate truth right here

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

yo DSK can you help me out and tell me what the differences are in the friend menu when it says
for example: when it says Brawl (waiting) I join and then im stuck in the practice stage for a good two minutes alone.

that means no one is there playing against you

if you join a game with someone in your friend list (and they have to ACCEPT you before you're able to join, remember that), you should be good...if youmake your own game and start it up, only people from your friend list can see it and join...if not you're going to be stuck there...

i REALLY, REALLY detest this whole process...Nintendo is making it hard on people...c'mon its 2008...these dudes acting like we just learned how to usethe internets...
eyes.gif

Ok scratch that..think I'm gonna main Sonic.
pimp.gif

Once you learn how to use him right, he's a BEAST.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Yoooo, some of those codes don't work. Be sure to double check your FC's yall.

I'm on.
pimp.gif

Oh and DSK, maybe you can update the lists of the regions in different sections with dates? Like different lists, so that we know who to add, etc. Just a thought.

no DON'T DELETE THEM! the thing is, the person has to add you as well in order for it to go through...it's not like Xbox and PS3 where you get an invitation and you accept...both people have to add friend codes in order for you to see what they're doing and to play them
and i don't get your suggestion?...

EDIT:

oh yea...ayo, would y'all believe me if i said i haven't even TOUCHED the subspace emmisary yet?
laugh.gif
i saw some of those characters i played against online (sonic, toon link, etc.) for the first time...all i've been doing is playing classic mode and now playing y'all
laugh.gif

but yeah, i need to unlock everybody because i'm DEF. going to main C. Falcon like the last two games but i need some secondary characters...and a whoooooole bunch of practice, i'm still used to the speed + pace of Melee...
I'm not deleting anyone my dude. Some of the Brawl codes on the master list don't work. It says they're invalid. And what I mean is haveupdates of new players each hour or whenever on a different list cause I don't know who I have already and who's new looking at the master list.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

yeah, we was straight destroyin it tonight, the jblaze and dfly plus myself match was
pimp.gif

ike is the ultimate truth right here

Word, that was epic.
pimp.gif

And DSK, it's MrDFJ

GG ness and king cri

Damn this game is serious I got a midterm 10 o'clock tomm. and im here playing at 3 in the morning.

DSK, edit your thread in first

and put GO TO NTBRAWL, in AIM CHAT IF YOU WANNA PLAY TEAMS OR FREE FOR ALL ! @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2

Back
Top Bottom