Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

MoeMZA, nyctckid, djbj6t9, mustbetheshoes58, RLK, Firefox, I added u guys but ya'll didnt add me, also is there anybody I didn't add my Code is 45539618 9478. Send me a PM if i didn't add you yet. good lookin

Originally Posted by CPG33

gg to who I played tonight
yo cpg good game mann. yeah man i tried using fox again they super made him weaker in this game and his back kick isnt as responsive as the last gamebc he doesnt fall as fast. yo add my friend too i told him you were a beast with dedede should be a good challenge. his brawl sn is : pwnye FC:1332-7337-5252

Finally spent last evening finishing up SSE. Short Wolf, 'Puff, and Toon Link, but I'll get 'em today.

Also been putting in work with Home Run Contests and Event Matches. Have over 50,000 combined feet in HRC.

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

uhhh wa circle do i have????

it depends on what person sees it...it varies with all of us

the colored circle represents how good the connection would be with you and that person...so its more likely you'll get a better connection with someoneliving in your region since Nintendo runs Wi-Fi for its online format...
do you guys bother reading the manual that comes with the game?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
man, that's the first thing i do before i even mess around with anythinginvolved with electronics...

People need to add me...

I'm trying to play some of yall and most haven't add me.

I guess yall don't want me to give yall the business...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

West Coast

GENZO. CA. 1344 2436 0908 7880

too many numbers

BRAWL code...not the Wii one...the Brawl one is 12 digits
oops, added most of the west coast people.
here it is
3136 6324 6880

I added every one on the West Coast List... please add me to the master list

Shay, Westcoast, CA, 3523-1808-8067

peace!

do i have to put up my wii # as well? im curious because i was going to play with someone but they told me that i have to...

btw...
0817-3462-6808

anyone want to play evan post code again ill add u i forgot wa page its on anyone up for tonight its 2am lol

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

do i have to put up my wii # as well? im curious because i was going to play with someone but they told me that i have to...

btw...
0817-3462-6808

read my first sentence of the first post in this thread...

Back
Top Bottom