Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

yo i added eeryone from the east coast. did yall add me yet?

I added everyone from the east. Add me:
(/Life) - East Coast - MD - 3093-6814-3038

I cant get on today though but I'll be on damn near all day tomorrow so I'll get at you then. And again, can anyone tell me how to getinto the NTBRAWL aim chat. I have no idea how to join aim chats.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

ayo, my fault

i can't edit the list on my PS3
eyes.gif
but i'll be doing it once i'm able to use the computer later on....

yo did you get a chance to add me? you're one of the east coast people I added. I added all of you but still awaiting registration....

Originally Posted by jongjong24

if it hasnt been asked yet... where is 'iseki' ruins?? im trying to get wolf

you just go to "the ruins", you can ONLY unlock him AFTER you finished SSE. (or play hella VS matches)

is there anyway to just play you against 1-3 CPU players and have it count as a "brawl match"
i just want to unlock all the characters. is the best way to do it by just beating the subspace emmisary? because that %+$$ seems like its going to takeforever
[table][tr][td]Captain Falcon[/td] [td]70 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Beat Classic in 12 minutes or less then defeat him in the following match[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Falco[/td] [td]50 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Complete 100-man brawl[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ganondorf[/td] [td]200 Brawl Matches OR Collect Zelda and Link trophies in SSE to have him join you OR Clear Classic on Hard with Link or Zelda[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jigglypuff[/td] [td]350 Brawl Matches OR Fight her in Swamp stage in SSE after completing it OR complete SSE then Events 1-20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lucario[/td] [td]100 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Complete all 5 Target Tests with a character[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Luigi[/td] [td]22 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Complete Classic without continuing[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Marth[/td] [td]10 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Finish Classic on any difficulty[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mr. Game & Watch[/td] [td]250 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Clear Target Tests on any level with 30+ characters[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ness[/td] [td]5 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Reflect ten projectiles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R.O.B. (Robot)[/td] [td]160 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Get 250 different Trophies[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Snake[/td] [td]130 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Play 15 matches on Shadow Moses Island[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sonic[/td] [td]300 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Beat Classic Mode with 10 characters[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toon Link[/td] [td]400 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Forest stage in SSE after completing it OR After beating SSE, finish the Classic mode as Link[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wolf[/td] [td]450 Brawl Matches OR Fight him in Ruins stage in SSE after completing it OR Complete Boss Mode with Fox[/td] [/tr][/table]

i just want to unlock all the characters. is the best way to do it by just beating the subspace emmisary? because that %+$$ seems like its going to take forever

it only takes 8-9 hours...and you unlock pretty much everybody playing through it...its worth playing just to see the CG scenes as corny as they are
laugh.gif

damn cgc ur mk is pretty good. i wanna play ur mk with my ike 1v1 tho. hit me up on aim whenever (and anyone else who wants to play 4 stock final dest noitems). sn is eddyang01

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i just want to unlock all the characters. is the best way to do it by just beating the subspace emmisary? because that %+$$ seems like its going to take forever

it only takes 8-9 hours...and you unlock pretty much everybody playing through it...its worth playing just to see the CG scenes as corny as they are
laugh.gif

but they look AMAZING

Fastest way to unlock characters

Special brawl

Stamina

Flower on head

Set CPU to 1 HP

Rinse and repeat until you get 450 VS matches

Already got up to 400 matches, all I need is Wolf at 450

PEOPLE

YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR BRAWL TAG (5 DIGIT SCREEN NAME) WHEN YOU POST YOUR INFO HERE...I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH, I'MLOOKING OVER THE PEOPLE I NEED TO EDIT AND HALF OF YOU JUST GIVE ME THE FC AND WHAT COAST YOU'RE IN...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KillaSasa

It's my first post so make it count and add me

Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Brawl Tag is BADD
2191-7323-1308

Hit me with a PM if you add me so I know

This game is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i placed you in the midwest...is that cool? you're kind of close to minny, so i figured you're more of a midwest dude...

to those who don't see their names on the list and have posted their FC's here, read what i said on the first page...

also the way i do it is when someone posts up their info here and they belong to a state already listed on the list...i place them at the BOTTOM of the group (of that state)...so let's say if i were to add someone in on the east coast and they're fromMA...i'd place them right below chagsss and above Rapper Slash Exec ...sowhenever y'all want to add someone new from your state, look towards the bottom of the group and there should be the new names...that's the format ihave it presently but i think it could be better and its far from perfect...so if anyone has any ideas on how to make it easier/better to add new people anddistinguish the new from the old...let me know

[color= rgb(0, 204, 102)]5327-0660-9529[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 102)]brawl tag: KOBE[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 102)]CALIFORNIA!!!![/color]

Ayo, on the real...Me, King, and Cri were having some battles yesterday.
eek.gif

GG's to both of you. I think we played like 15+.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Ayo, on the real...Me, King, and Cri were having some battles yesterday.
eek.gif

GG's to both of you. I think we played like 15+.
pimp.gif

You ain't lyin. It was fun as hell. I'm lookin forward to doin it again.
pimp.gif

GG's Gabe...I had you like 5 to 2...MAN, did the lag suck for you too? I remembered you lived in Cali so it's neither of us faults really...as weplayed more, it got better by a little bit but damn...i went and changed one of my taunts to "TOO MUCH LAG!" so if any of you guys see that at thebeginning of a match, you know what that means...
tired.gif

Did you see those two stupid deaths I had with Dedede? Even though I won, I was
smh.gif
because I could have came back on those (the first two deaths I had) but Istupidly jumped under Final Destination and got blocked...ayo, you pretty nice with Pit...Ness is cool but one of my dudes plays with him on the regular so youcould say I have practice
laugh.gif

like 3/4 of the people I've invited have the red circle for connection
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...is this just me? Only Lincey and MPIRE have it yellow, I have no one elseabove that...and yellow means average

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

like 3/4 of the people I've invited have the red circle for connection
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...is this just me? Only Lincey and MPIRE have it yellow, I have no one else above that...and yellow means average

I got ONE dude that's green...some dudes don't even HAVE a circle...and I still play them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom