Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

laulaulau84 change your record to 100-1
laugh.gif

I straight murdered you +6 to -2
roll.gif
saved the replay for my personalbeatdown collection.

but on the real that game type was lame and you had CPU's in and items on
tired.gif
. Change that junk next time and we'll have a better match.

laugh.gif
@ your taunt being "take the L"
laugh.gif

Why do people gotta have items off though?
ohwell.gif
Call me slow but I just never understood that.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

ohwell.gif

cause it takes no skill to grab a bunch of items and toss them

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laulaulau84 change your record to 100-1
laugh.gif

I straight murdered you +6 to -2
roll.gif
saved the replay for my personal beatdown collection.

but on the real that game type was lame and you had CPU's in and items on
tired.gif
. Change that junk next time and we'll have a better match.

laugh.gif
@ your taunt being "take the L"
laugh.gif

hybrid you too good dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i can't see you.

but the 'take the L' taunt is funny as hell, why didn't i think of that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

ohwell.gif

because a real fighting game doesn't need items. straight hand to hand battle. see how good you're!
smile.gif
wink.gif

joeme719- Good game. I left the room because it was on a 2 minute time limit and I hoped you would come to my new room for a 4 stock matchbut I had to go out in a little bit anyway. but again, thanks for finally giving me a match.

NyRapisBack- Make sure you have me added (/Life) - MD - 3093-6814-3038. I added EVERYONE on the eastand still only got like 2-3 people who added me.
smh.gif

CPG33 and King Lincey- I know yall are pretty much on the other side of the country but yall up for a match later tonight?Sounds like yall are pretty good. I got work in a few hours but I'll be on around 9 EST so I guess around 5-6 yalls time. But the offer is out to anyone

ohh wow I dont know if I want to add yall. Man I suck at this game. But its all in fun lol!

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

CPG33 and King Lincey- I know yall are pretty much on the other side of the country but yall up for a match later tonight? Sounds like yall are pretty good. I got work in a few hours but I'll be on around 9 EST so I guess around 5-6 yalls time. But the offer is out to anyone

I'll add you when I get back to school, where I have to set up my Wi-Fi and stuff all over again.
smh.gif

And for the record, I'm not on the other side of the country fam...
laugh.gif

I live in Indiana, and the part I live in is on Central Standard Time, so I'm just an hour behind you. Youain't no match for my Link.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

joeme719- Good game. I left the room because it was on a 2 minute time limit and I hoped you would come to my new room for a 4 stock match but I had to go out in a little bit anyway. but again, thanks for finally giving me a match.

NyRapisBack- Make sure you have me added (/Life) - MD - 3093-6814-3038. I added EVERYONE on the east and still only got like 2-3 people who added me.
smh.gif

CPG33 and King Lincey- I know yall are pretty much on the other side of the country but yall up for a match later tonight? Sounds like yall are pretty good. I got work in a few hours but I'll be on around 9 EST so I guess around 5-6 yalls time. But the offer is out to anyone

No prob though u left the room because I did not manage to kill you in the two minutes
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
. But if the other people on NT play like you I got to practiec using that L and R button more since I rarley use it and nor do i fight with peoplewho use it alot.

ohwell.gif
idk..just don't seem as fun that way. Guess it's just me lol

Not even Smash Balls(pause) at least?

i DON'T like having items turned on...only one i could mess with is the Smash Ball of course (as long as its on LOW!) and if during a team match, thehealer thing where you throw it at your teammate and he replenishes a bit of his health...that also has to be on low...besides that, i'd rather have noitems during a match...

one vs. one should be a straightforward match...not a "well, he only won because i knocked the smash ball over in his direction and he got the final hitin FTW"...

i'm updating the list as of now so as long as you have the FULL info i have stated 312,083 times to post up...you're good
wink.gif

mr dragon i wanna play you no one is online....i never played you an alot of folks hard to believe some of you guys are never on

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

mr dragon i wanna play you no one is online....i never played you an alot of folks hard to believe some of you guys are never on

down for a game right now

alright list updated...i PM'ed the people who needed to be PM'ed

like i said, if you added people from your region or other regions and are looking for NEW NAMES TO ADD...look towards the bottom of each "groups" ofstates that I have...those are the new people from the last couple of pages...always look towards the bottom of the groups...

now that i'm free for the rest of the day, i'll add whoever has requested for me to add them and i'll get to playing smash so hit me up on PM orw/e if anything...

Back
Top Bottom