Super Bowl XLII: YOU GOTTA bELIeve!!!!!!!! Greatest Super Bowl in History?!?!?

man, i was so mesmerized with moss that i forgot to give props to plax.

39e9532317444ded089c26e76b593dbf-getty-77331464ps098_super_bowl_xl.jpg

that was a sensitive scene. plax with his boy in his arm, crying tears of joy. that was the only positive i'll take from the game. that my other favoritewr and 2nd best wr in the league gotta ring and scored the game winning td.

i love how suddenly people are now realizing plax is an elite wr...he always has been. he's the only wr with athletic abilties comparable to moss.

okay, now i am officially done with this thread. i've said my peace.
laugh.gif

^^^ way to go on that Mo double S Superbowl MVP call

see you next season, rooting for the patri......... i mean, whoever Randy Moss plays for.

Plax is a great WR but don't act like he's the only one who, according to you, "compares" in athletic ability to M O double S. There's aguy in Carolina, I don't know if you've heard of him, his name is Steve Smith, he'd like to have a word with you then slap you in the head. Also, aguy named Andre Johnson in Houston, Larry Fitzgerald in Arizona <-- THEEE BEST (take that!), and of course NTs favorite God Send, Marques Colston
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I wont lie, I hated on Eli up until he turned it on. Dude proved me wrong hard.

same here. I was waiting for the real eli to show up the whole time. He did.
embarassed.gif

I wanna give major props and tip my cap to all my fellow Giants fans who were there through it all.

From the first preseason game this summer to the final snap of the superbowl. We were all there, now is when we enjoy it.

Y'all know who you are.
pimp.gif

is it illegal to post a file with the entire game and commercials?...i have them..but is scared to get banned.
nerd.gif

I am really on a high....I don't think I've felt this good since the Colts won the AFC Championship last year.

Nothing has gone my way this year in football. First Cal and then the Colts, but this completely made up for it.

And how was this a boring game? Do you only watch for the offense? Did you watch the Steelers/Seahawks Super Bowl? (That was easily the worst)

Did you change the channel when the Giants were on defense? That was better than watching the Colts defense get off.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I wanna give major props and tip my cap to all my fellow Giants fans who were there through it all.

From the first preseason game this summer to the final snap of the superbowl. We were all there, now is when we enjoy it.

Y'all know who you are.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

See some of you guys in the Yankees thread

F YOU MEZ
roll.gif
roll.gif
jk

nfl_u_seau_400.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The post below is from J Rain 23..................

no one wanted it more than me man, believe me. i went from sky high when moss caught the go ahead touchdown to the core of the earth low. i was a wreck.

*Mercury Morris*...............PERFECT!!

Swagger jackin my sig and sayin FU Mez?!?!?!
laugh.gif
jp

Yo, I'm headin to the parade now, ill be posted by Broadway\Nassau, word to ninjahood.

Ill be the only one in a royal blue\white mets fitted, 92 ASG warm up jacket and penny foams.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I swear. pats win...its all good. now that they've been beat...you guys wanna cry knowledge. lets play your game. the o-line was not the sole blame. bradys indecisions,staying in the pocket, moss' continual long routes are all to blame. the left tackle is bradys protector and he held his own. the pats should have seen their weaknesses and had maroney stay behind to pick up blocks. lets spread some more knowledge to you sore %%* loser pat fans. how in the hell does a defense give so much space and expect to hold an offense. the patriots continually gave giants recievers space to do damage. the knowledgeable would know you got outplayed. plain and simple. mitchell, straham, tuck, and the giants defense OUTPLAYED you. and for the moss nut hugger...look at the replay, moss made no movement to juke the corner, homie just slipped. im not a giants fan either. im a football fan and the patriots losing is poetic justice. cheating %%* organization.

laugh.gif
wow...if you actually paid attention, the true pats fans aren't trying to impart knowledge on anyone. most of us said congrats, good job to the giant d-line, props to eli. but thank you for summing up EVERYTHING people have already been saying. that whole "space" issue you brought up, its called soft coverage, and when you're bringing the house at the end of the game with a lead on the line, you play soft right up until the redzone (just like the giants did on the pats TD drive to take the lead late in the 4th) because you cannot let anyone behind you. as far as the plax td, he put a hell of a move on hobbs, cannot blame ellis for biting on that one. theres your football "knowledge"...

our defense did not lose that game. the giant defensive line WON that game.

I'm not sure one Pats fan in this thread didn't say congrats to the Giants. I know I did.
This Mexican Soul cat doesn't know anything. I schooled him on like page 8 or something. Could've sworn he was banned from posting in here anymore.
laugh.gif

-J-

Sike! You tried to shine with your lil comment on me spelling Welker wrong.
laugh.gif
and me not saying tuck rule...Pretty much you were being petty because you knew that your knowledge comes from google. I can care less if youknow stats, records, blah blah by googling information.

My predictions were spot on. And soft coverage is played in certain packages. Not every down. The patriots played soft all game long. They had no respectfor the giants receivers and it ended up biting them in the butt. If you had any knowledge of the game you'd know that the key to immobilizing an offenseto jam their receivers. The giants played off and ended up getting burnt by welker...what did the giants do? They adjusted. The Patriots didnt. playing soft istheir weakness...the weakness the eagles exposed..and if you recall, every game after that the Patriots had problems.
Point is. 18-1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the real, the "true" Pats fans on this board are probably the classiest fans I have come across on nt.
Definitely going to have to agree with this

Deadset Jbug and a few others, real dudes right there.
pimp.gif
Takin this L likemen

It was packed at the parade, I didn't get to see the float up close, but I had a good view of City Hall and saw the key to the city ceremony

pimp.gif
I just came back from the parade. Exhausting but worth it.
img00214pv0.jpg
img00218lx3.jpg

img00216ne5.jpg

And my favorite...
img00219xq2.jpg

The Tiki sign says "Tiki, can you hear me now?"
roll.gif
pimp.gif

cool photos. by the time i made it 'round 10:30am the sidewalks were like 15-20 deep.

it was tough to see much up close so i stayed for a bit, caught strahan and manning's float and jetted back.

the vibe was right though. everyone was real boisterous, but in a real good mood (in the subways and most places you went) so that was real cool to experience.

strahan's a fool. lol

Back
Top Bottom