Suns @ Mavs Thread (TNT)

Originally Posted by MBIII

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dirk haters staying in the shadows tonight?
nerd.gif
Go figure...

i know its early in the season but, you still think they're a lottery team???...
I don't, but we're far from an elite team.

Best thing about that game was the TO interview.
laugh.gif

Suns look putrid. And I blame Porter more than I do Kerr.

Reason being is that there are still capable players over there. Shaq is actually having a good season if you peep his numbers. 15 and 8.5 on 60% in only 27mpg is very solid. Amare is Amare. Barnes. Bell. Nash. Blur......

This is a situation like Toronto. Good team on paper but the coach isn't executing a decent gameplan.

I just don't understand why Porter has slowed them down so much offensively... Even with Shaq, this team isn't built for success in a half-courtoffense...

Shaq gives them that option when they've gotta go that route, but there's no reason they still shouldn't be playing one of the fastest paces in theL, especially if Shaq is only playing 25 minutes a night and even playing in games on the second night of back-to-backs...

I understand wanting to set them up to be more defensive minded, but you can't take away what the do best and try to force square pegs in round holes...

I DEF don't understand this. Suns were doing decent last year and they weren't even doing bad earlier this season. So to me, its not the roster, itsPorter. I thought he'd be a guy I'd want on the Suns for a while but...obviously its not working out. Hopefully, they can get a replacement-guy who canmaximize the roster before they get into too deep a hole out West...

Just got home from the game.....Dirk was on fire everything dude threw up went in.

I need to know what crime Gerald Green committed that he doesn't get clock anymore.

First time I saw Grant Hill play in person in my life and that was pretty cool.

Someone how I paid more for parking and food than tickets.

^ I believe Porter's slowed them because Kerr may assume that a slower, more deliberate pace offensively promotes a more measured defensive effort.

Moreso than that, I just don't think the players respect Porter or think he knows what he's doing enough to buy into it.

Nash has looked the most disinterested this year than I've ever seen him. Amare's going thru the motions. Barnes is expressionless out there. The restof them are just there.

Back
Top Bottom