SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Lol why does the spoiler in the title matter anyway
If you've watched one episode of NXT in the past two months you would've and SHOULDVE known the outcome of both main events.
The **** is so easily predictable nowadays, the only thing that's even slightly tricky is the MITB briefcase, everything else you can see from a mile away

Last edited:
If you've watched one episode of NXT in the past two months you would've and SHOULDVE known the outcome of both main events.
The **** is so easily predictable nowadays, the only thing that's even slightly tricky is the MITB briefcase, everything else you can see from a mile away

Why go see another Spiderman origins movie when you know Peter will be bit by a radioactive spider?

Why go see another Spiderman origins movie when you know Peter will be bit by a radioactive spider?
Alonzo.gif

I hope the Boss looks strong tonight.

Because you like watching Spider-Man.
Same reason why you can watch an NXT live event knowing that Balor is going to win. You don't watch for the ending you watch for the event. Lol

Because you like watching Spider-Man.
Same reason why you can watch an NXT live event knowing that Balor is going to win. You don't watch for the ending you watch for the event. Lol

You pretty much just proved my point, but also, we're not just talking about WWE-related events, where the outcomes are [unfortunately] a forgone conclusion, we're talking about multiple non-WWE related events, in which some people may not even be familiar with the people on the cards.

Anybody who went to TakeOver, any notes or anything on all the pre-show matches?

Last edited:
Booker calling Saxton a groupie.
laugh.gif

Good luck to those at BC tonight. Four hours is entirely too long and WWE can barely get through three hours of RAW. How can they get four hours tonight?

Like Pilvin said, I consider this to be more like a TV show than anything, where you wouldn't put what happened in the finale of True Detective right in the title of the thread, so someone just searching through General would be spoiled. There really is no need to put results in the title of a thread. Name and date is all that is really necessary. Also, you put the results in the title and rarely even come in here to discuss when you do it.

Other than that, I very much appreciate the write-ups and prediction contests you do. I just feel like you're going out of your way to do something that you know people have an issue with...

Back
Top Bottom