SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

You are obviously the target of tabloid blogs with their click bait articles.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHICH CELEBRITY GOT PREGNANT BY THEIR EX LAST NIGHT!!!

I can start making the thread titles like that if it suits you better.
Aight. You simply lack the skills to understand what we are saying. You got it man. Enjoy your night

He's doing it to get y'all mad
laugh.gif
I mean if he is, just have the limes to say that is what you are doing. Don't play dumb and ACT like (or is he not acting) you don't comprehend WHY we are simply telling him to keep it out of the title thread.

Every response shows that he lacks the comprehension skills needed to understand

4w has been doing that for years. Don't really see the issue. I guess it 's because i'm used to it.

Y'all are right tho

Compare it to the threads for other TV shows. They'd never put spoilers in the title because it shows a lack of respect for the community

But this community always goes at 4w's neck so that's why I think he's like "**** you read this spoiler"

4w has been doing that for years. Don't really see the issue. I guess it 's because i'm used to it.

Go PM "newz" to people... So daddy wont catch you and spank you because you don't have sources... I'm sure you're used to that...

I've been posting news with or without sources added for 7 years now. I've gotten used to it a while ago.

I wonder if there is any chance the Rock interferes in the Brock/Taker match to set up their match at WM

Kinda funny how Chris Hero was rumored to be let go cause of his weight/lack of gym time, and now they got Owens, Corbin, Dempsey, and Joe getting a decent amount of shine in NXT..

Hero wouldn't work out. Triple H is fine with fat, he's not fine with no work ethic and at least trying to get in shape. Especially since Hero has been in shape before circa 2010.

Shout out to Blake and Murphy having the Iron Man gear and for me finally being woken up to Ms. Bliss's phenomenal assets. Hopefully they'll get booked on the main roster better than The Ascension did.

Ascension was damn near dead in the water from the start. They brought them up to the roster with a different gimmick, then proceeded to have commentary bury them every week. Another case of sabotage. I actually forgot they were even still on the roster. Shows the long-term plans they had for them.

tumblr_ntjkc6LtQI1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_ntihkmrP5x1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_ntii75R7pN1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

we got the Diva's match starting already

:lol: :lol:

I just thought of something listening to the commentary on NXT. During the Balor/Owens match they stated if they were on PPV, it would have cut out at 11 unlike something on The Network.

Why don't they use this tactic for more subscribers? Ppl who bought a PPV would learn their lesson asnd subscribe to The Network.

Back
Top Bottom